#1 Posted by ztiworoh (728 posts) -

I could have sworn I saw it on the site earlier and now when I have some time to watch it it appears to have vanished.

#2 Posted by MattyFTM (14243 posts) -

Vinny tweeted about it earlier:

Something goofy is happening with the archive for Bradley May Cry. I pulled it down for now, but the crying will return tomorrow morning!
#3 Posted by Humanity (7948 posts) -

Too bad for those that missed it as it was one of the best pieces of content in weeks. Vinny is a comedic genius and also just such a positive person to be around.

#4 Posted by Atlas (2400 posts) -

It's funny, I missed the show live and saw the archived version. I started watching it, got about 2 mins in and Chrome crashed, so I reloaded and it was gone.

Probably the most baffling thing to happen to me for quite a while...until I saw Vinny's tweet.

#5 Posted by Drebin_893 (2872 posts) -

Does anyone have any indication of when it will be put back up?

#6 Posted by vikingdeath1 (902 posts) -

@Atlas said:

It's funny, I missed the show live and saw the archived version. I started watching it, got about 2 mins in and Chrome crashed, so I reloaded and it was gone.

Probably the most baffling thing to happen to me for quite a while...until I saw Vinny's tweet.

That very well might have made me go insane is that happened to me

#7 Posted by Genfuyung (198 posts) -

Glad to see this wasnt something I dreamed up.

#8 Posted by MariachiMacabre (6937 posts) -
@Genfuyung

Glad to see this wasnt something I dreamed up.

You did. It's just that your dreams manifest into reality. You're the Overmind. How may I serve you?
#9 Posted by Genfuyung (198 posts) -

@MariachiMacabre: Putting up the archived video would be a great start.

#10 Posted by Breadfan (6586 posts) -

Angry fans petitioned Obama to take it down.

#11 Posted by wjb (1551 posts) -

It was fine for a minute and then it made a hard cut to footage further into the stream. I glanced down for a second as Brad and Vinny introduced the segment, and then back up and they were already into a DMC game.

Sad thing is, I didn't really notice until someone mentioned it in the comments of the video before it was taken down.

#12 Posted by StarvingGamer (7560 posts) -

Bawww, guess I will have to wait a little longer

#13 Posted by EuanDewar (4509 posts) -

What is it? Is it just Brad playing through the HD collection?

#14 Posted by Snail (8469 posts) -
#15 Posted by MariachiMacabre (6937 posts) -
@Genfuyung

@MariachiMacabre: Putting up the archived video would be a great start.

Sorry that's out of your jurisdiction. Vinny is an Overmind as well. He controls all Internet content. Shoot him a quick mind mail and he can help you.