Watching a Premium Stream on an iPad

CountPickles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I apologize if this has been asked/answered or if there is a very obvious route to accomplish this, but I have yet to find it.

I want to watch Spookin with Scoops on an iPad, on the twitch app, but is there any way to do this?

jay_ray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I know you can use the twitch app for regular streams, I have no idea what happens with premium streams.

SexyToad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Nope. don't think so! I'm pretty sure all premium streams are password protected on twitch. None of the users get to know this password, seeing as it can be easily abuse? That may not be the correct reasoning, but long post short,

No you can't.

endoworks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@sexytoad is right, you can't watch premium streams on twitch, you can only watch from the website giantbomb.com/chat, it would be awesome if there was a good way to watch premium live streams on iphone/ipad, i know i'm driving a lot when the streams are going on and it would be great to put i on the radio so i could listen to them at least while driving.

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#5 chaser324  Moderator

I think Twitch is supposed to be rolling out HTML5 embeds at some point in the near future, so maybe this won't be an issue for too much longer.