#1 Edited by AdequatelyPrepared (543 posts) -

Hey sorry all, long time non-user lurker, only recently made an account so as to buy a subscription.
If this is in the wrong forum or has been addressed before, feel free to give me an internet backhand and delete everything.
Anyway, I have an android tablet, and I was just wondering how I could access the subscriber content on there.
Peace, and hello, fellow duders.

#2 Posted by RonGalaxy (3170 posts) -

What browser are you using on your tablet? And what tablet are you using? You should be able to view subscriber content once youre logged in. If youre having issues, it could be an incompatibility issue with your browser.

#3 Edited by Vextroid (1405 posts) -
#4 Posted by MB (12423 posts) -

The Android version of the Video Buddy is the best thing ever. Since it was released it's the only way I watch GB stuff on my phone or tablets.

#5 Posted by Snail (8606 posts) -
@mb said:

The Android version of the Video Buddy is the best thing ever. Since it was released it's the only way I watch GB stuff on my phone or tablets.

Is there an equivalent for iOS? I don't actually have an iOS device right now, but would like to, and this is relevant info.

#6 Posted by Wolfgame (755 posts) -
#7 Posted by Forcen (1829 posts) -

Also it should just work if you log into the mobile site.

#8 Posted by AdequatelyPrepared (543 posts) -

Cheers, thanks a lot all. That Android App is absolutely fantastic, I can finally watch this Phantasmagoria run through the everyone seems to like.
(AlsosorryforthelateresponseIliveinAustralia).