Way to score games only

Flare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Flare

Question. I don't want to review games. I just want to give them a score to track the games I play. Is there a way to do that?

Wolfgame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@flare: I'm not sure I understand... you are wanting to just create a list of games you'd like to remind yourself to play, I suppose creating a bullet list in word would work right?

alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 27

#3  Edited By alistercat

You could create a list on your profile and just write a number in the text field under each, but that wouldn't allow you to sort by score or anything.

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

You don't want to write a review, you just want to write give a game a score, right?

I hope there's not a way to do that, that's incredibly cheap and takes the purpose out of the whole thing. Give some thought to why you did or did not like something, don't just say "I liked it" and walk away. Why would you even make the effort if you don't even know why you're giving something a score?

Xeiphyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Just make a list on your profile, enter scores in the text fields and move them up and down to keep them in order, or leave them in the order you played them.

MetalBaofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#6  Edited By MetalBaofu

Why would you even make the effort if you don't even know why you're giving something a score?

I think it's kind of a stretch to assume he wouldn't know why he gave something a certain score just because he didn't actually write a review. I didn't do any sort of write-ups on my GotY list and I give games on Gamefly a rating sometimes, but I know why I put games where I put them, and gave them the rating I did, without needing to write a review.

I will say that it's done basically for personal reasons, at that point. To sort of track the games I rented/played(which is kinda what I think the OP here wanted to do).

beforet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

An excel document works fairly well with that stuff.

Benny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I think OP just wants a rating of every game they play like how iTunes has a 5 star rating for every song, stop being review score hipsters about it.