#1 Posted by 1momosauky (204 posts) -

I am unsure if you can start a petition on this website, but if there is anyway I am willing to try.

#2 Posted by 1momosauky (204 posts) -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W52rnrwG9p0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wZRiu1ly-8

For reference.

#3 Posted by FinalDasa (1253 posts) -

No. No we don't.

#4 Posted by Ekpyroticuniverse (142 posts) -

What worries me is that this shit is sent out into space, we send out signals all the time. one day this video will be decoded by other race of intelligent lifeforms.

#5 Posted by Video_Game_King (34598 posts) -

@Ekpyroticuniverse said:

What worries me is that this shit is sent out into space, we send out signals all the time. one day this video will be decoded by other race of intelligent lifeforms.

I am already quite infuriated.

#6 Posted by 1momosauky (204 posts) -

I believe it would be hilarious, are the users here really so jaded that they are getting offended by a stupid thirty second dance video?

#7 Posted by MikkaQ (10224 posts) -

No they should do the Boston Stomp:

#8 Posted by AlexanderSheen (4669 posts) -

We need the giantbomb crew to do the Harlem shake.

Do we? Do we really? And who is this "we" you're talking about exactly?

#9 Posted by rflx (562 posts) -

No.

#10 Posted by Kidavenger (3380 posts) -

You first.

#11 Posted by punkxblaze (2877 posts) -

@rflx said:

No.

This is in perfect conjunction with your avatar.

#12 Posted by Imsorrymsjackson (855 posts) -

No.

#13 Posted by Wacomole (811 posts) -

These things all start out as fun and games...and then you end up with every frikkin sportsman doing it as a celebration and huge production numbers at awards shows. Nope!

I say nip it... nipitinthebud!

Now get off my lawn.

#14 Edited by Branthog (7332 posts) -

I don't understand what the fuck I just watched, but I'm pretty or it's too dumb for even the GB crew to do.

If the GB crew is going to recreate any video, it sure as fuck BETTER be this classic:

#15 Posted by spiceninja (3052 posts) -

@MikkaQ: Are they the Wiggles?

#16 Posted by Ravenlight (8033 posts) -

@Video_Game_King said:

@Ekpyroticuniverse said:

He said "intelligent". As far as I can tell you just respond to stimuli. And bananas.

#17 Posted by Video_Game_King (34598 posts) -
#18 Posted by TheHumanDove (2396 posts) -

@Branthog said:

I don't understand what the fuck I just watched, but I'm pretty or it's too dumb for even the GB crew to do.

If the GB crew is going to recreate any video, it sure as fuck BETTER be this classic:

Sweet jesus why

#19 Posted by Miketakon (512 posts) -

UHHH YES WE DO DUDES

#20 Posted by ImmortalSaiyan (4655 posts) -

I was not expecting that. The dude closest to the lamp was not giving it his all.

#21 Posted by Ravenlight (8033 posts) -
#22 Posted by Gamer_152 (13970 posts) -

I remember when someone wanted the guys to do Gangnam Style. The staff can of course do whatever they want with their website, but just aping whatever popular internet trend that everyone else is doing would seem out of character for the guys and is not what I come to Giant Bomb to see. I wouldn't really mind that much if it did happen, but I think like most good content on this site it's something that would have to happen naturally as opposed to them being petitioned into participating in Internet Meme #1079.

#23 Edited by Venatio (4485 posts) -

I had not heard about this incredible thing until I saw your thread, and after visiting knowyourmeme and watching 6 or 7 of them I agree, but GB would never do it

It's weirdly hilarious, because it's so dumb

#24 Posted by Milkman (16226 posts) -

Are these videos a thing now? If so, I support this.

#25 Edited by Rincewind (236 posts) -

In my minds eye they are always doing it.

#26 Posted by Godlyawesomeguy (6375 posts) -

Yeah! And then they should do gangam style! And twerk! And whatever else is popular at any given moment.

#27 Posted by gla55jAw (2682 posts) -

That College humor video is pretty great. I'll just uhhh...leave this here.

#28 Posted by Jams (2956 posts) -

@Video_Game_King said:

@Ekpyroticuniverse said:

Why because there's no dumb anime girls in it?

@Video_Game_King said:

@Ravenlight:

*glares you down*

god damn it....

#29 Posted by Blu3V3nom07 (4027 posts) -

@jams said:

@Video_Game_King said:

@Ekpyroticuniverse said:

Why because there's no dumb anime girls in it?

@Video_Game_King said:

@Ravenlight:

*glares you down*

god damn it....

You're right, anime girls should do the Harlem Shake! I'ma go look.

#30 Posted by ildon (325 posts) -

No. No we don't.

This. Harlem Shake meme isn't even funny in a lame way or a way that would be worth parodying. It's just dumb. Better to just ignore it.

#31 Posted by Grimluck343 (1132 posts) -

Why on earth do you want to see that?

#32 Edited by psylah (2153 posts) -

Nope.

#33 Posted by EuanDewar (4509 posts) -

diplo

#34 Posted by JasonR86 (9372 posts) -

No we don't.

#35 Posted by Demoskinos (13851 posts) -

I have no idea what this "Harlem Shake" is nor do I want to find out. Also, no your an awful person for suggesting such a thing.

#36 Edited by plainplease (187 posts) -

No. Let's agree to live pathetic, knee-jerk attempts to be culturally relevant to people like Al Roker

#37 Posted by casper_ (882 posts) -

we need the giantbomb crew to do the macarena.

#38 Posted by TheSouthernDandy (3626 posts) -

Nooooo. As memes go it's not great. Also convincing these particular duders to do a meme video is reeeeeeal low on the list of things they'd wanna do.

#39 Posted by Kerned (1168 posts) -

That would be highly lame.

#40 Posted by Blu3V3nom07 (4027 posts) -

IGN did the Thrift Shop video. Giant Bomb could at least put some effort into something. Fucking, the truffle shuffle, sure. ~ Aw damn, I just saw before I posted!, IGN did a Harlem Shake.

Well fine, back to the doldrums. Hey, isn't Valve on fire? And was Mass Effect 3 any good? Cool. I'm go look for fun, and not the same boring stuff.

#41 Posted by McGhee (6091 posts) -

@branthog said:

Oh god, still one of my all-time "favorites."

#42 Posted by ESREVER (2574 posts) -

Fuck all memes.

#43 Posted by OfficeGamer (1087 posts) -

@branthog said:

Hahaha, I remember this!

#44 Posted by DaMisterChief (628 posts) -

This would be fucking dumb. Premium only ?

#45 Posted by SplitNova (18 posts) -