Weekly Indie Game Feature

Eelcire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Eelcire

After watching and enjoying the quicklook featuring games from the Xbox Live Indie Channel, I was thinking it would make for a good series instead of the one-off episode. With so many games available (good and bad), for both the Xbox Live Indie Channel and on PC, it'd be nice to see the Giant Bomb crew to give more awareness to them. As before, several games would encompass each quicklook and initial impressions would make the difference. Five to ten minutes for each game, giving a quick impression on game mechanics, graphics, audio, and whether it was approachable or understandable. Maybe even some background knowledge of the developer if available.

Once a week might be a bit much to begin with, but maybe something like every other week would be a good start. In addition to the all the shovel-ware that is available there are also a few hidden gems that shouldn't be missed. It would be a shame to leave it at the one quicklook that was given as that didn't seem to leave a good enough impression among the crew.

dad0ktdid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By dad0ktdid

I know I am not a super user or anything but I totally agree.  It is hard to figure out what is cool and what is crap among all the Indie games on XBLA