Weirdest game you've played?

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By xyzygy

I just finished No More Heroes and it definitely takes the cake. It's quite possibly THE weirdest, most vulgar, hilarious, head scratching game I have ever played. 

Also, it has one of the best endings to a video game ever. As long as you get the real ending.

tmthomsen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By tmthomsen
Zeno Clash. Everything that's going on in that game is insane.
RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By RHCPfan24

Rez HD is a strange game, and I actually played Space Giraffe and had no idea what the hell was going on there.

Avatar image for 21stcenturyjesus
21stCenturyJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By 21stCenturyJesus
@RHCPfan24 said:
"Rez HD is a strange game, and I actually played Space Giraffe and had no idea what the hell was going on there. "

yes, i downloaded space giraffe a couple months ago and legitimately had no idea what was going on. i still havent really figured it out. Basicaly any Suda 51 game is bound to be absurdly badass so ima also gonna say one of my favourite games ever, Killer 7
MeierTheRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By MeierTheRed
jonnyboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#6  Edited By jonnyboy

I have never met another person who's finished Incredible Crisis, What the Fuck! I loved that game, glad it's come back around on GB. Cheers Ryan! 

Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 15

#7  Edited By Jeust

Darwinia 

Scooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Scooper
Earthworm Jim

You're a worm that happens to come accross a magic powersuit from space and you fly around on a jet engine you pull out of your pocket. You whip crows with your body and launch a cow across the planet. You stroll through Hell and shoot business men carrying briefcases and fight a evil cat then fight his ghost. You race a wierd thing through a worm hole and when you hit a booster you shout "BOM-NELLEY!!!!!!!!!".