Well I fulfilled one of my previous blog's game purchase...

lethalki11ler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

Edited By lethalki11ler

Heya guys quick update, I just got Halo 3 ODST!  
Surprisingly enough, Mediamarkt in the Netherlands sells the game for 33 euros instead of 50 or 60 euros I usually pay for new releases, maybe they weren't informed that it's not an addon pack anymore lol 
Well if you live in the Netherlands or any other countries that has Medimarkt, go get your copy today! I'm off to go play some campaign, live on giantbomb users! 

PS: If any of you guys feel like playing some ODST feel free to add me on live: LethalKi11ler

lethalki11ler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By lethalki11ler

Heya guys quick update, I just got Halo 3 ODST!  
Surprisingly enough, Mediamarkt in the Netherlands sells the game for 33 euros instead of 50 or 60 euros I usually pay for new releases, maybe they weren't informed that it's not an addon pack anymore lol 
Well if you live in the Netherlands or any other countries that has Medimarkt, go get your copy today! I'm off to go play some campaign, live on giantbomb users! 

PS: If any of you guys feel like playing some ODST feel free to add me on live: LethalKi11ler

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#2  Edited By Claude

I'm not interested in playing, but I like to hear of people getting a good deal.

dudacles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By dudacles

I live in Belgium, and it goes for 45 euros here. If all goes well, I should be able to go and pick it up tomorrow.