• 112 results
#51 Posted by Hector (3356 posts) -

So far:

• Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  • Bioshock: Infinite
  • GTA: V
#52 Posted by BeachThunder (11711 posts) -

@awesomeusername: @Solh0und: The program's called Motioninjoy. I'm not, by any stretch on the imagination, an expert on the program, but the game supports the 360 controller, so chances are things should be fine with the PS3 controller.

Also, here's a video I found:

#53 Posted by mordukai (7140 posts) -

Chinese bride. I hope this time they remember to poke holes before boxing. You have no idea how hard it was to explain that to customs.

I KID, I KID.

God of War Ascension and Last of Us.

#54 Posted by Solh0und (1759 posts) -

@awesomeusername: Don't look at us,blame sony for not having first party accessories that work with PCs

#55 Posted by awesomeusername (4154 posts) -

@BeachThunder: Is that free?

@mordukai: You should get Sly 4! :D I need to know. Is that you on your avatar???

#56 Posted by TheLegendOfMart (239 posts) -

The Last of Us, GTA5, Ni No Kuni, Tomb Raider, Broken Sword: The Serpents Curse.

Can't think of any others off the top of my head.

#57 Posted by AssInAss (2545 posts) -

@TheLegendOfMart said:

The Last of Us, GTA5, Ni No Kuni, Tomb Raider, Broken Sword: The Serpents Curse.

Can't think of any others off the top of my head.

Oh shit, good choice! Can't wait for that along with Double Fine's adventure game.

#58 Posted by BeachThunder (11711 posts) -

@awesomeusername said:

@BeachThunder: Is that free?

Yes.

#59 Posted by awesomeusername (4154 posts) -

@BeachThunder: I might impulsively buy Hotline Miami... Stop me!

#60 Posted by mordukai (7140 posts) -

@awesomeusername: No. It's Mark Kermode. He's a rather well known film critic who's very well known for his love for horror genre and utter disdain for the Pirates of the Caribbean movies. He does a BBC film radio show/podcast every fridays along with Simon Mayo.

#61 Posted by awesomeusername (4154 posts) -

@mordukai: Okay. That question pops into my head every time I see your avatar so I had to finally ask.

#62 Posted by MegaLombax (384 posts) -

@awesomeusername said:

@MegaLombax: Stupid YLOD. You need a new PS3 dude.

Thing is, that was my third PS3 that died to YLOD. I don't think I can take the heartbreak anymore.

#63 Posted by adam1808 (1381 posts) -

As a game-playing consumer, don't pre-order anything

#64 Posted by jdh5153 (1034 posts) -

Madden

FIFA

MLB 2k

Modern Warfare 4

#65 Posted by Colourful_Hippie (4330 posts) -

Nothing so far. The only time I'll preorder nowadays is when I'm sure I'm getting the game for a good discounted price (talking about PC) or I just know that I really want it and I might as well get the extra preorder bonuses. Even then I never preorder months in advance, it's usually a week or so before launch because I just pay in full on the spot.

#66 Posted by awesomeusername (4154 posts) -

@MegaLombax said:

@awesomeusername said:

@MegaLombax: Stupid YLOD. You need a new PS3 dude.

Thing is, that was my third PS3 that died to YLOD. I don't think I can take the heartbreak anymore.

I'm on my 3rd PS3 also. First one got disc errors after 6 months. Sent it in, got a new one. Then it got the YLOD and someone stole it the day we were moving. Last year Christmas, my mom bought me a new one because I had been begging for one for 2 years. Now it'll say I have to reboot the system whenever I turn off the PS3 while I'm still in a game. I have to be on the XMB in order for it to not happen, even though it never has to reboot. It just says it has too and turns back on when I press my PS button. As I much as I hate the system, I love it. Which I hate.

#67 Posted by Colourful_Hippie (4330 posts) -

@awesomeusername said:

@Solh0und:@BeachThunder: I can't just plug in a USB to my laptop and play it like that? I need to buy something? Well fuck. Also, will it work on this laptop?

Yeah you can work it by hooking it with the USB cable and then using the motionjoy program. Also you can pay like a couple dollars for a bluetooth adapter and work it wirelessly. I use to do that until I got a wireless 360 controller receiver.

#68 Posted by awesomeusername (4154 posts) -

@Colourful_Hippie: I guess I'll just use Motionjoy and a USB. I'm going to buy Hotline: Miami manana. I hope this laptop doesn't run it like shit. But at least I'll be supporting the dev!

#69 Posted by Svenzon (715 posts) -

I have the collector's edition of Ni no Kuni preordered, but time will tell if I will actually be able to afford it come January. Planning to preorder Dead Space 3 and Bioshock Infinite too. Probably GTA 5, as well.

#70 Posted by Ducksworth (659 posts) -

Ni No Kuni Wizards Edition, other than that I'm probably not going to be pre-ordering anything unless stuff gets announced.

#71 Posted by Daneian (1208 posts) -

MeTal Gear Rising: Revengeance (PS3)

Bioshock Infinite (PS3)

Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm

#72 Posted by crusader8463 (14415 posts) -

I'm going to grab Ni No Kuni after Christmas, but right now it's just Company of Heroes 2 and South Park the Stick of Truth. Beyond them I haven't really heard much of what's coming out next year that I'm interested in.

#73 Posted by Levio (1784 posts) -

I'm going to jump into Phantasy Star Online 2 once it releases in English.

I will also buy Bioshock Infinite once it's on sale.

#74 Posted by Fredddi43 (322 posts) -

Pre-ordered Bioshock Infinite Collectors, but I keep playing with the thought of upgrading to the Songbird Edition (Same conflict as you, that statue just does look so cool!). Will preorder Ni No Kuni's Wizard edition and maybe Tomb Raider. Nothing else yet.

#75 Posted by laserbolts (5314 posts) -

@Vinny_Says: For some reason I thought Prey 2 got cancelled. Im not sure why though. Weird.

#76 Edited by Cold_Wolven (2213 posts) -

Bioshock Infinite, Dead Space 3, Crysis 3 and maybe Tomb Raider. I don't really pre order as I tend to buy games early on Steam or Origin so I can pre load them before release.

#77 Posted by SlapHappyJesus (120 posts) -

The only reason I preorder games is because the store I work at gives a ten dollar credit for any game I preorder. That, along with the store discount I recieve, brings the price of any new game I get down quite a bit.

So, that said, I am pretty much going to be preordering any game I plan on buying in the coming months, considering I still work there - Dead Space, Metro, Bioshock . . . the list goes on.

Most looking forward to Metro: Last Light and Infinite. Hoping Metro offers a cool collector's edition at some point. Would definitely fork out the extra cash for some decent goodies.

#78 Posted by Hizang (8533 posts) -

@Demoskinos said:

None! Cause pre-ordering is for suckers!

#79 Posted by Dylabaloo (1549 posts) -

@mordukai said:

@awesomeusername: No. It's Mark Kermode. He's a rather well known film critic who's very well known for his love for horror genre and utter disdain for the Pirates of the Caribbean movies. He does a BBC film radio show/podcast every fridays along with Simon Mayo.

Hello Mordukai and Jason Isaacs; good to see another wittertainment fan!

#80 Edited by kermoosh (911 posts) -

maybe gta V if something nice is offered for the pre-order. otherwise i'm busy with college and don't have time or resources to buy a million games, i just don't get enthusiastic about video game releases until the game has been out for a month maybe two

#81 Posted by Sanj (2353 posts) -

Preordered Ni No Kui.

#82 Posted by kalmis (1558 posts) -

None yet, but will pre-oder GTA V for sure.

#83 Posted by Salarn (463 posts) -

Nothing really, unless you count kickstarter projects, then I have no idea who keeps track of the stuff they back on kickstarter.

#84 Posted by DukesT3 (1893 posts) -

Last of Us, GTA V, Tomb Raider and the new consoles that year (hopefully)

#85 Posted by Ravenlight (8040 posts) -

Does Kickstartering count as preordering? Cause I've got a bunch of those.

#86 Posted by DumlaoX (21 posts) -

So far I've pre-ordered Anarchy Reigns, Dead Space 3, Bioshock Infinite, The Last of Us, DMC: Devil May Cry, and The Last of Us. All regular edition copies. Once Christmas passes, I have a feeling I'll be starting up pre-orders for the February stuff coming out.

#87 Posted by 2HeadedNinja (1551 posts) -

Nothing yet besides some stuff I backed on Kickstarter ... I really hope Shadowrun turns out well ... but Bioshock and Tomb Raider seem to shape up well, and if Rockstar decides to to a day and date release of GTAV for the PC (hah) I will probably get that.

#88 Posted by MocBucket62 (1159 posts) -

Nothing until I hear about what the pre-order for TW Rome II will be.

#89 Posted by granderojo (1778 posts) -

I don't preorder games until right before they release. Only to get the preorder bonus or discount preorder subsidy.

#90 Posted by BaneFireLord (2913 posts) -

None; I'm not certain that Bioshock Infinite is going to be awesome yet (all the upheaval at Irrational and the multiple delays have me worried) and I know I'm getting GTAV as a birthday present. Unless Fallout 4 makes a surprise showing, there are no other games coming out next year that I intend to buy.

#91 Posted by dcgc (878 posts) -

GTA V, but with the amount of games to play and not owning an Xbox 360 at the moment, I don't know if I'm going to rush and pre-order the game (or even buy it at release).

#92 Posted by PenguinDust (12454 posts) -

Why should I pre-order any of them? The only game I've pre-ordered in the last 4 years is Borderlands 2 and that's because it gave me an entire player-class to play for free. The mechnomancer turned out to be my "main" for the game.

Will pre-ordering get me something that cool or will it just be costumes or a new gun? Meh, to that stuff.

#93 Posted by zyn (2591 posts) -
#94 Posted by bigsmoke77 (788 posts) -

@Vinny_Says: Is there any evidence that BF4 is coming to wii u or is that just an assumption?

#95 Posted by AlexW00d (6189 posts) -

EU4 ONLY GAME OF 2013

#96 Posted by NekuSakuraba (7240 posts) -

I've already have on preorder -

The last of us
South Park: the stick of truth
GTAV

And I might preorder Bioshock infinite, not sure yet.

#97 Posted by Lord_Xp (602 posts) -

I'm looking forward to these games next year: 1) Last of Us 2) South Park: Stick of Truth 3) God of War: Ascension 4) Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time 5) Beyond: Two Souls Can't wait to play these games!

#98 Posted by Dalai (7001 posts) -

Eventually I'm going to crack and pre-order SimCity. Other than that, maybe Bioshock Infinite.

#99 Posted by PhantomGardener (457 posts) -

First game I have preordered for 2013 is Ni No Kuno Wizard Edition.

#100 Posted by verbalmedal (55 posts) -

as of right now i have 32 games pre-order at gamestopy.