What 2013 games do you have pre-ordered/plan to pre-order?

• 110 results
MySpaghet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#101  Edited By MySpaghet

The only CE I'm getting is Heart of the Swarm, everything else is going to be standard edition at the lowest possible price.

Games I will definitely be getting:

Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Sim City, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Bioshock Inifinite (PC), Last Of Us, Dead Space 3 (PC), Crysis 3 (PC), GTA V (360 though I may wait for the PC version), Rayman Legends.

Games I will strongly consider:

South Park, Watch Dogs (PC), GoW Judgement, GoW Ascension, Starwars 1313 (PC), Tomb Raider (PC)

Jack268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By Jack268

Metal Gear Rising is pretty much it. I'm also looking forward to Sly 4, but I'm very cautious about it since Sanzaru's track record isn't exactly great. Very disappointed that Sony/Sucker Punch would let them make the game instead of SP themselves, actually. 

If Ground Zeroes/The Phantom Pain comes out next year I'm sure I'll preorder it. #yearofthegear etc.

Hunter5024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#103  Edited By Hunter5024

I don't preorder games but I'm pumped for and surely going to buy, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Tomb Raider, DMC, Sim City, and The Last of Us. Others too, but those are the soonest ones.

SMTDante89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 28

#104  Edited By SMTDante89

Have:

Anarchy Reigns

Will:

The Last of Us

Bioshock: Infinite (maybe, depending on my financial situation at the time)

Roger778

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Roger778

The games I'm looking forward to next year are Tomb Raider, Bioshock Infinite, and the South Park game made by Obsidian.

I might have to pre-order them.

Giefcookie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#106  Edited By Giefcookie

I don't pre-order games. There are a bunch that I'll buy in the first half of the year but I there's no point in pre-ordering.

UitDeToekomst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#107  Edited By UitDeToekomst

I tend to preorder somewhere between 5 and 10 games a year. I preordered 8 in 2012 (Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, Mass Effect 3, The Witcher 2, NHL 13, Borderlands 2, XCOM: Enemy Unknown, Assassin's Creed III, Far Cry 3). The only one I regret was ACIII, as after playing it, I realized how inessential it was to play it immediately post-release. I have not preordered any 2013 games yet, as I am really pretty underwhelmed by what has been revealed so far. I might preorder a couple of games (depending upon how the rest of 2013 pans out, of course) but i have so much in my backlog that I think it is likely that i will save a few bucks and get most releases once they come down in price.

Meltac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Meltac

Oh man, have not pre-ordered anything yet, but I will pre-order these.

• BioShock: Infinite
  • GTA V
  • The Last of Us
  • Beyond: Two Souls
  • South Park: The Stick of Truth
  • Maybe, but only maybe will I pre-order Ni No Kuni, but I might just wait with that one.

You can already tell that 2013 is going to be a great year for games, and that is only looking at the first half of the years releases.

Avatar image for awesomeusername
awesomeusername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#109  Edited By awesomeusername

@Fredddi43 said:

Pre-ordered Bioshock Infinite Collectors, but I keep playing with the thought of upgrading to the Songbird Edition (Same conflict as you, that statue just does look so cool!). Will preorder Ni No Kuni's Wizard edition and maybe Tomb Raider. Nothing else yet.

Get your ass to the store/website and upgrade that pre-order to the overpriced Songbird yo!

Avatar image for awesomeusername
awesomeusername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#110  Edited By awesomeusername

@verbalmedal said:

as of right now i have 32 games pre-order at gamestopy.

WTF?!

@DumlaoX said:

So far I've pre-ordered Anarchy Reigns, Dead Space 3, Bioshock Infinite, The Last of Us, DMC: Devil May Cry, and The Last of Us. All regular edition copies. Once Christmas passes, I have a feeling I'll be starting up pre-orders for the February stuff coming out.

You wrote The Last of Us twice.

sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

#111  Edited By sparky_buzzsaw

Decided to preorder Ni Nu Kuni after that Gamespot gameplay video. That game looks like my kind of awesome.

pweidman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#112  Edited By pweidman

None yet, but Dead Space 3 is a for sure(will preorder soon), as well as Metro:Last Light. Definitely interested in CoH 2 and Tomb Raider as well. Many maybes and others of interest later in the year too.

2013 does look damn promising agreed, but after this year and with the end of cycle effect, I'll hold back some enthusiasm for now.

I also thought Prey 2 got canceled.