What are some fun, new iPhone games out there?

wonderva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hi Duders,

Haven't been really following the iPhone gaming community, my latest installed games are Threes! and Blek. Probably the games before that are Angry Birds/Bad Piggies.

I'll be on a 11 hr each way, so what are some new (or old that I have not heard of) games that you guys recommend? I like all types of games as long as they are fun! Please no games that cost individually more than $10!

nivi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Monument Valley.

wonderva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks, that game looks neat! Anyone other suggestions duders?

Avatar image for schrodngrsfalco
SchrodngrsFalco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

Hitman go, hearthstone are the ones I can suggest

sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

#5  Edited By sparky_buzzsaw

A sequel to Civilization Revolution is on its way. I think in July? That might be worth looking into. I'm still stupidly hooked on Bloons 5, especially since they introduced the random daily challenges.

rotorious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

If you don't mind mildly vague touchscreen controls, Wayward Souls is a damn fine waste of time.

wonderva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By wonderva

@hurricaneivan29 said:

Hitman go, hearthstone are the ones I can suggest

Very nice suggestions, I have Hitman GO on iPad, didn't realize it was on the iPhone. Time to finish it, although they are challenging puzzles. Hearthstone looks like its iPad only, not iPhone, but if it was on iPhone, that would be a great time waster --- Although I think it requires always on internet connection which is not available on the airplane

Avatar image for giantlizardking
GiantLizardKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By GiantLizardKing

I second Wayward souls and also had a ton of fun with "A Dark Room". It's ASCII text adventure game with really eerie atmosphere. FTL is at it's best on iPad as well. I have wasted so many hours on that game. Probably more than any other this year regardless of platform. Hope that helps, duder.

winsord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

The new Rhythm of Fighters is neat if you like some SNK music. $0.99 for 14 songs isn't so bad, and the rhythm game itself is alright. Be sure to launch the app and get it running before you leave home though if you get it, I bought it with the intention of playing it a couple of days ago because I knew I was going to be in waiting rooms all day, but apparently the app requires an extra download the first time you launch it and you can't play without it. I found that out the hard way.

Avatar image for doublejumppride
doublejumppride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In addition to some of the suggestions already made, the Rayman and Joe Danger ios games are really fun. 868-hack is a great game and an interesting take on roguelikes.

nivi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

rymdkapsel, if you've not played it (or even if you have).