#1 Edited by SaltyDoughnut (31 posts) -

Hey, my premium subscription ended recently (I plan on re-subscribing eventually), and I realized that when I was a premium member, I would only look through the archived premium content when I was looking for a good time.

Now that I have realized my foolish ways, what are your favorite pieces of GB content that are open to all?

#2 Posted by Bishna (334 posts) -

Besides the obvious persona 4 and deadly premonition endurance runs, I would say that the Flight Club Quicklooks are consistently the best regular semi-feature. They are usually pretty lengthy and the Dave-Vinny-Drew combo is always great.

#3 Posted by Gunner612 (4338 posts) -
#4 Edited by posh (530 posts) -
#5 Edited by GreggD (4515 posts) -

The Flight Club series transcended into Quick Looks for everyone, so you should thumb through the archived flight sim QL's.

Edit: Oops, failed to read the first response...sorry!

#6 Posted by Dagbiker (6978 posts) -
#7 Edited by DizzyMedal (400 posts) -

Many, many moons and 2 offices ago there was a quick look. One I still watch to this day when I need cheering up. (Note, there have been many awesome QLs but this is one I remember and thus can actually find the damn thing)

Okay fine ... for whatever fucking reason i can't embed or link the damn thing so you're going to have to do more work than just hitting play... Sorry, duder.

www.giantbomb.com/quick-look-dead-or-alive-paradise/17-2276/

#8 Edited by Fredchuckdave (6162 posts) -

Quick looks and podcasts, you can just watch the TNTs on twitch if you want

@posh: Fuck you for not having fucking Rogue Warrior on your list motherfucker.

#9 Posted by SaltyDoughnut (31 posts) -

thanks, fantastic stuff guys