What are you going to play during the summer down time?

kingzetta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Edited By kingzetta

At the end of this month we have Shadows of the damned and dungeon siege 3. At the end of next month we have Catherine. Deus Ex: HR at the the end of August and nothing in the whole month of September.   Maybe it's just down time for me, because I don't have the greatest hopes for any of these games. I'm not interested in Shadows of the damned or dungeon siege 3. The story part of Catherine seems great, but the tower climbing not so much. Deus Ex does seem to have great promise, but have not heard great things about it.
That's just what I think, you might look at this and say "Hey there are 4 great games comeing out, I'm all set."

kingzetta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By kingzetta

At the end of this month we have Shadows of the damned and dungeon siege 3. At the end of next month we have Catherine. Deus Ex: HR at the the end of August and nothing in the whole month of September.   Maybe it's just down time for me, because I don't have the greatest hopes for any of these games. I'm not interested in Shadows of the damned or dungeon siege 3. The story part of Catherine seems great, but the tower climbing not so much. Deus Ex does seem to have great promise, but have not heard great things about it.
That's just what I think, you might look at this and say "Hey there are 4 great games comeing out, I'm all set."

SMTDante89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 28

#2  Edited By SMTDante89

I really only have the rest of this week to play games before I start my summer job.  I'm probably going to play Mortal Kombat and run through a hard Evil run on inFamous 2 and try to Platinum it.  After that, I'm not really sure.  I'm considering finally pulling the trigger on getting the 3DS so that will open up some possibilities later in the summer.

EDIT: Take On Me is coming out for Rock Band 3 tomorrow as well, so I'll be jumping back into it for a bit too I imagine.

Karl_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Karl_Boss

Monopoly

jacdg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By jacdg

Well, I still have a lot of unfinished games in Dirt 3, Infamous 2 and L.A. Noire, plus I have No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise on the way for my PS3, PLUS NCAA 2012 is coming out in a months time... yeah, I have quite enough to keep me busy.

pkhilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By pkhilson

Duke Nukem Forever

kingzetta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By kingzetta
@PKHilson said:
Duke Nukem Forever
Your going to play a seemingly really bad FPS for 3 and a half months?
Rolyatkcinmai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By Rolyatkcinmai

Only games I haven't gotten to so far this year are The Witcher 2, Killzone 3, and a few downloadable titles. I've played everything else. So those, and some of my several-hundred-game deep back catalog I guess.

umdesch4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By umdesch4

Duke, Alice, and Child of Eden for now. Then I'll take on some of the stuff from my "wall of shame", like Alan Wake, and Bioshock 2.

phish09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By phish09

I just picked up Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit and Mortal Kombat last weekend.  Both those games seem to have a ton of replayability to them, so I'm definitely going to try to get into those online.  I also have Fable III sitting on a shelf just starting at me, begging to be played.  Other than that, I'll probably pick up inFamous 2 when it goes on sale and I'm totally pumped for Shadows of the Damned, even though I know it probably won't last me for quite as long as some of those other games.

subject2change

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By subject2change

Duke Nukem
Dead Space 2
InFAMOUS 2
Red Dead Redemption
Mass Effect 2

would like to clear these from my list. And i'm gonna wait on Catherine, prob pick it up used or on Amazon deal of the day or something.

BonOrbitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By BonOrbitz

After L.A. Noire and StarCraft: Brood War I plan on replaying Mass Effect 2 and it's DLC for the first time. After that, I will be replaying Batman Arkham Asylum in preparation for it's sequel.

IkariNoTekken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By IkariNoTekken

So, "nothing in the whole month of September"? Someone's pissed... 

Due 20th September
Due 20th September

Before that however, I will probably just be working my way through some of my huge backlog. Also might think about importing a US copy of Catherine once its out.
woodelf86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#13  Edited By woodelf86

Just got a gaming PC and am being a STEAM sale fiend, have all 3 seasons of sam and max, tales of monkey island, serious sam HD 2, Red Faction Gorilla, plus whatever else goes on sale

jmfinamore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By jmfinamore

Just finishing up older games. I'm close to finishing LA Noire. Then I need to finish Dead Space 1 and start Alpha Protocol. 

kingzetta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By kingzetta
@HarlequinRiot said:
Just finishing up older games. I'm close to finishing LA Noire. Then I need to finish Dead Space 1 and start Alpha Protocol. 
make sure to go full stealth when you play Alpha Protocol.
Zippedbinders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#16  Edited By Zippedbinders
@kingzetta said:
@PKHilson said:
Duke Nukem Forever
How dare they answer your question with a game they want to play.

It just sounds like downtime for you duder. DNF, Alice, Shadows of the Damned, and Catherine are probably going to fill up my summer (you know, in addition to the other things I have to do). Even Deus Ex sounds good, the guys on the Bombcast may have said one thing, but I've heard nothingbut great things from the people who played the leaked build, even from /v/ and those guys hate video games.
kingzetta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By kingzetta
@Zippedbinders said:

@kingzetta said:

@PKHilson said:
Duke Nukem Forever
How dare they answer your question with a game they want to play.

It just sounds like downtime for you duder. DNF, Alice, Shadows of the Damned, and Catherine are probably going to fill up my summer (you know, in addition to the other things I have to do). Even Deus Ex sounds good, the guys on the Bombcast may have said one thing, but I've heard nothingbut great things from the people who played the leaked build, even from /v/ and those guys hate video games.
I am sorry
YoThatLimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#18  Edited By YoThatLimp

Duke Nukem and Dungeon Siege this month, then nothing really untill September. I might pick up brotherhood and darksiders in the drought to play through and big sequels are coming up for them next year. Maybe I will run thorugh ME2 a second time instead and play ll this damn DLC I have sitting around.

droop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#19  Edited By droop

Think I will catch up on my mighty back catalogue.

DJ Hero 2

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2

Fable 3

Vanquish

Deadly Premonition

The Witcher 1 & 2

Killzone 2 & 3

Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 15

#20  Edited By Hizang

L.A.Noire, inFAMOUS 2, Okami, Ocarina of Time 3DS.

iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By iam3green

i don't know. i'll find a pile of shame to play.

A_Dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#22  Edited By A_Dog

Steam backlog; namely Darksiders, Metro 2033, the Witcher, Amnesia, Back to the Future and Zeno Clash.

I'll probably only finish one or two of them, but still buy more in the sales.

EDIT: I completely forgot that Trenched, Bastion and Puzzle Agent 2 are coming out! I want to play all of those.

Surkov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Surkov

Prince of Persia: Sands of Time, Might & Magic: Clash of Heros, RDR: Undead Nightmare, Beyond Good and Evil, GTA: Ballad of Gay Tony, Bully, and Portal 2.   

Solh0und

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Solh0und

I'm going to catch up on some PSP games. 
 Disgaea 1 and 2 
Mana Khemia(spelling?): Student Alliance 
White Knight Chronicles Origins 
God Eater Burst 

If i can get some extra income, I'll buy Alice:MR