What are your halloween gaming plans?

• 57 results
Daveyo520

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

I may play a little Costume Quest I guess.

BabyChooChoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

I don't own or plan to get any horror games any time soon so if Amazon gets their shit together and I have my copy of Bayonetta 2 by then, I'll probably be playing that. If not, I'll probably finally get started on the Witch and the Hundred Knight or somethin. I don't fuckin know...

Aronleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@aronleon said:

I been doing this for a couple of years but every October I play all Castlevania games start to finish, now there are some rules I made cause im not that insane, given that some game like SoTN and Circle of The Moon can take many many hours I play either an easier mode like luck mode, fighter mode, or do New game+ depending on my love for the game I´ll also trow in the extra character like Richter or Julius modes.

Is this even possible in one month? The wiki has 38 games related to Castlevania!!

I just started Dragon's Dogma. It's looking like it might have enough content to keep me occupied for a month.

It is, classic games like the original Castlevania, Draculas Curse and Rondo of Blood can be done in well under 2 hours if not less, so it doesnt take that much time just dont die, there are some games I dont play, Vampire Killer and Hauted Castle because they are remakes and to be honest not that great, Castlevania the aventure because I use the remake instead, I have never consider the Kid dracula games as part of castlevania so no luck there, Castlevania 64 because it comes with Castlevania lagacy of darkness, Akumajo Dracula THE ARCADE because well I have no way to play this, I do find it funny that Giant Bomb doesnt have an entry for Castlevania order of shadows but the least we talk about that horrible celphone game the better and finally Castevania Puzzle: Encore of the Night its just SoTN all the fun taken out.

The only game that becomes a time sink is Curse of Darkness, theres no new game plus nor a way to travel faster so its pretty much a new game from star to finish and this can a very long game, so I have diferent saves at certain points once I get there I load the save with better stats and move on.

justicejanitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

If Alien Isolation is any good, I'll probably get that. If not, I'll try to muster up the courage to start up Amnesia. I've owned the game for two years now and I haven't played more than 15 minutes because it freaks me out quite easily.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

Welp, turns out I'll be getting both TEW and Alien: Isolation this month after all! Couldn't resist its PS4 bundle; £335 at that, only £5 more than a regular gameless PS4. Regardless of how that game turns out, I'm more than willing to gamble a fiver so as to be apart of the conversation.

nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 7

Well the past couple years I've been trying to play at least one true horror game during the back half of October, thinking of either replaying SH2 or quite possibly something else. Also for whatever reason I've been playing the Doom games around the same time, played all of Doom 2 years ago, Doom 2 last year and 3 will be this year. Probably not gonna wait till back half of October to play it this time (probably start it within a week or so and beat it over the weekend) but that is all I have planned currently. Still working on my backlog of games that I've always meant to play so I might just scrap a replay of a horror game and stick with what I've never played/beaten before.

So maybe SH3?

striderno9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#57  Edited By striderno9

Wife and I are going to Salem for Halloween.