- Extremely well balance weapons.
- Bloom prevents adds more tactical timing with shots.
- The omission of Spike Grenades and Incendiary Grenades. Face it, the Spike grenades were dumb downed Plasma grenades and Incendiary grenades are molotovs in disguise.
- More customizations than ever before.
- The new game modes are awesome, especially Invasion.
- Melees aren't overpowered as they were in Halo 3.
- Health bars and kits make multi-player more challenging.
- Elites actually play a little differently than Spartans this time.
- Armor abilities are well balanced and add a strategic layer to the combat.
- It's good old fast paced Halo action.
- More customizable Spartans.
- FireFight has been given an overhaul from ODST's, and there's matchmaking this time
- Forge World is truly something else.
- Theater mode!
- Elites aren't as customizable as the Spartans
- Spawn-points are broken. When is Bungie ever going to patch this?
- Provides the weakest maps in the series. They're either remakes, or rehashed from the single-player. Real lazy work Bungie.
- Plasma launcher is over-powered.
- Why did they take out Survival Horde mode in FireFight? That was my favorite part of ODST's FireFight mode.
- The fact that I can't record four player campaign co-op in theater mode.
- Assassinations are entertaining, but don't add anything to the core gameplay.
Despite it's problems, the multi-player is damn good as always. It's even better than the game's single-player component, even thought that isn't saying much. Reach arguably contains the best multi-player in the series.