What did you get this Steam sale?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

vampire_chibi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By vampire_chibi
No Caption Provided

I bought both the Castle Crashers DLC for pc and i got the game for a friend, the day before it went on sale :/

Considering getting Mount Your Friends 4 pack and sending the extras to some friends so we can play together.

Castle Crashers is 90% off right now, if you haven't tried it, now is the best opportunity to do so.

I see alot of great, fantastic games out there, with some prices that are practically a steal, Arkham Asylum 75% off is one of them.

Any games you feel are a must grab this steam sale?

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Corevi

I bought the Pink Knight Castle Crashers DLC with trading card money and that's it.

I thought about buying Ground Zeroes but realized I should wait till we're closer to the release of Phantom Pain and I will need a refresher on just how terrible Skull Face is despite his kickin rad name.

Relkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance and Drox Operative are what I got.

ArtisanBreads

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By ArtisanBreads

I bought Ground Zeroes so far.

Avatar image for hippie_genocide
hippie_genocide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

So far I've bought Defense Grid 2, Borderlands TPS, Metal Gear Rising, AC Black Flag, the Victory at Stalingrad DLC for Company of Heroes 2, and S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky and Call of Pripiyat. Castle Crashers is awesome, I bought it on Steam just because even though I had already played it on Xbox. I saw Mount Your Friends on sale and I almost bought it, but I don't know who I would ever play that with.

ripelivejam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0