#1 Posted by snarekick (96 posts) -

I'm kinda new to these forums, checked out the FAQ but didn't see anything.

I've been using another forum for many years and it's kind of odd coming over to another one with different features and layouts

is there a page I can look at that will explain the basic features and stuff of these forums?

#2 Posted by jking47 (1209 posts) -

Platform preference, there is an option in your profile to change it.

#3 Posted by Bell_End (1208 posts) -

sexual preferance.

red = gay

green = straight

white = will do anything

#4 Edited by ShaggE (6349 posts) -

It's been awhile, but doesn't the sign-up process tell you? The colors indicate your preferred platform.

Green = Microsoft

Blue = Sony

Red = Nintendo

White = PC

Grey = Neutral

Edit: (fixed)

#5 Posted by snarekick (96 posts) -

@ShaggE: I don't remember seeing any explanation. i signed up for the site awhile ago for the quicklooks and videos but just now have ventured to the forums

#6 Posted by Icemo (642 posts) -

@Bell_End said:

sexual preferance.

red = gay

green = immature

white = will do anything

Xbot you forgot to mention blue.

#7 Posted by FTomato (233 posts) -

@ShaggE said:

It's been awhile, but doesn't the sign-up process tell you? The colors indicate your preferred platform.

Green = 360

Blue = PS3

Red = Wii/U

White = PC

Grey = Neutral.

This, except it's Microsoft/Sony/Nintendo, not the home consoles.

#8 Posted by Rainbowkisses (472 posts) -

I never knew this. I need to change my color now.

#9 Posted by baldgye (756 posts) -

this is something I always wondered too, now I know

#10 Posted by ShaggE (6349 posts) -

@FTomato said:

@ShaggE said:

It's been awhile, but doesn't the sign-up process tell you? The colors indicate your preferred platform.

Green = 360

Blue = PS3

Red = Wii/U

White = PC

Grey = Neutral.

This, except it's Microsoft/Sony/Nintendo, not the home consoles.

Yep, you're right.

One of the things I love about this site: Color designation would cause all out fanboy war on most forums, but it's rarely even mentioned here.

#11 Posted by Nightriff (4930 posts) -

@Rainbowkisses said:

I never knew this. I need to change my color now.

You just liked the color blue a lot I'm guessing?

#12 Posted by ShockD (2393 posts) -

I thought that:
 
Red = Communist
Blue = Imperialist
Green = Ecologist
White = National socialist
Grey = Passive liberal

#13 Edited by Rainbowkisses (472 posts) -

@Nightriff: It was automatically set to green (Microsoft) so today I switched to blue (Sony)

Also, I prefer blue.

#14 Edited by Mr_Skeleton (5138 posts) -

Leftovers from the Comic Vine website, hopefully they will remove it in the new website.

#15 Posted by Bourbon_Warrior (4523 posts) -

@Icemo said:

@Bell_End said:

sexual preferance.

red = gay

green = immature

white = will do anything

Xbot you forgot to mention blue.

They are blue because they are depressed they brought a PS3, I kid I kid.

#16 Edited by AndrewB (7519 posts) -

@Bell_End said:

sexual preferance.

red = gay

green = straight

white = will do anything

Wait, I don't even remember what my color is.

Oh, white. I guess that means...