#1 Posted by DaWhiteAsian (230 posts) -

Any ideas guys? Ill gladly oblige 

#2 Posted by Oilers99 (46 posts) -

You could ban yourself, by signing out of your account and never coming back.

Or you could politely solicit a moderator with a request to ban your account next time you see one is online.

Both of these are preferable options.

#3 Posted by DaWhiteAsian (230 posts) -
Oilers99 said:
"You could ban yourself, by signing out of your account and never coming back.

Or you could politely solicit a moderator with a request to ban your account next time you see one is online.

Both of these are preferable options.
"
im glad i just wasted your time
#4 Posted by xplodedd (1316 posts) -

keep posting these.

#5 Posted by DaWhiteAsian (230 posts) -
xplodedd said:
"keep posting these.
"
okay
#6 Posted by Oilers99 (46 posts) -
DaWhiteAsian said:
"Oilers99 said:
"You could ban yourself, by signing out of your account and never coming back.

Or you could politely solicit a moderator with a request to ban your account next time you see one is online.

Both of these are preferable options.
"
im glad i just wasted your time"

On the contrary. Any time developing my use of language is time well spent.
#7 Posted by Termite (2398 posts) -

Man, we need mods bad don't we

#8 Posted by WilliamRLBaker (4777 posts) -

you do know that if you do enough bad stuff here the site owners can contact your isp or even sue you right?

#9 Posted by DaWhiteAsian (230 posts) -
WilliamRLBaker said:
"you do know that i have gay sex with other guys right?

"
no but thanks for sharing...
#10 Posted by Oilers99 (46 posts) -
Termite said:
"Man, we need mods bad don't we
"
A greater quantity of them, anyway.
#11 Posted by DaWhiteAsian (230 posts) -

hmm..

#12 Posted by DappaDizzle (179 posts) -

geez look forward to the first wave of mods, come on dude why even make a thread based on this. stop junking up the site.

#13 Posted by DaWhiteAsian (230 posts) -
DappaDizzle said:
"geez look forward to the first wave of mods, come on dude why even make a thread based on this. stop junking up the site."
looks like i just hit 100 bitch
#14 Posted by DappaDizzle (179 posts) -
DaWhiteAsian said:
"DappaDizzle said:
"geez look forward to the first wave of mods, come on dude why even make a thread based on this. stop junking up the site."
looks like i just hit 100 bitch"
Everyone take note of the above comment....the reason why, modships arnt just handed out and needed 
#15 Posted by DaWhiteAsian (230 posts) -
DappaDizzle said:
"DaWhiteAsian said:
"DappaDizzle said:
"geez look forward to the first wave of mods, come on dude why even make a thread based on this. stop junking up the site."
looks like i just hit 100 bitch"
Everyone take note of the above comment....the reason why, modships arnt just handed out and needed "
YA EVERYONE TAKE NOTE!! DONT WANT TO MISS OUT ON THE EXCITING REVELATIONS
#16 Edited by MrMiyagi (929 posts) -

Lay off the caps lock.

#17 Posted by DaWhiteAsian (230 posts) -
MrMiyagi said:
"Lay off the caps lock.
"
lay off the dick
#18 Posted by MrMiyamoto (1272 posts) -
DaWhiteAsian said:
"DappaDizzle said:
"DaWhiteAsian said:
"DappaDizzle said:
"geez look forward to the first wave of mods, come on dude why even make a thread based on this. stop junking up the site."
looks like i just hit 100 bitch"
Everyone take note of the above comment....the reason why, modships arnt just handed out and needed "
YA EVERYONE TAKE NOTE!! DONT WANT TO MISS OUT ON THE EXCITING REVELATIONS"
IM RICK JAMES BITCH!!!

#19 Posted by MrMiyamoto (1272 posts) -
DaWhiteAsian said:
"MrMiyagi said:
"Lay off the caps lock.
"
lay ON the dick"
LOLlo I z zo funne llol!!1
#20 Posted by DaWhiteAsian (230 posts) -
MrMiyamoto said:
"DaWhiteAsian said:
"DappaDizzle said:
"DaWhiteAsian said:
"DappaDizzle said:
"geez look forward to the first wave of mods, come on dude why even make a thread based on this. stop junking up the site."
looks like i just hit 100 bitch"
Everyone take note of the above comment....the reason why, modships arnt just handed out and needed "
YA EVERYONE TAKE NOTE!! DONT WANT TO MISS OUT ON THE EXCITING REVELATIONS"
IM RICK JAMES BITCH!!!

That was hilarious 
#21 Posted by ChrisTilton (151 posts) -

You could post "who would fuck Miley Cyrus" threads?

#22 Posted by MrMiyamoto (1272 posts) -
ChrisTilton said:
"You could post "who would fuck Miley Cyrus" threads?"
or "THIS FORUM SUCKS" threads!
#23 Posted by DaWhiteAsian (230 posts) -
MrMiyamoto said:
"ChrisTilton said:
"You could post "who would fuck Miley Cyrus" threads?"
or "THIS FORUM SUCKS" threads!
"
ALREADY TRIED THAT
#24 Posted by MrMiyamoto (1272 posts) -
caption
#25 Posted by DaWhiteAsian (230 posts) -
MrMiyamoto said:
"
caption
"
i still dont get it
#26 Posted by DaWhiteAsian (230 posts) -

THATS HILARIOUS

#27 Posted by Pikachu (449 posts) -

i dont think you can get banned just yet. why come here if you didnt want to in the first place :|

#28 Posted by bluFox (10 posts) -

i dont think they have modds yet

#29 Posted by khit (150 posts) -
MrMiyamoto said:
"DaWhiteAsian said:
"DappaDizzle said:
"DaWhiteAsian said:
"DappaDizzle said:
"geez look forward to the first wave of mods, come on dude why even make a thread based on this. stop junking up the site."
looks like i just hit 100 bitch"
Everyone take note of the above comment....the reason why, modships arnt just handed out and needed "
YA EVERYONE TAKE NOTE!! DONT WANT TO MISS OUT ON THE EXCITING REVELATIONS"
IM RICK JAMES BITCH!!!

"