What do you need to go to E3?

Seraphim2150

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Seraphim2150

I know that E3 is a press and industry only event, but what actually constitues press? The text below is what they say about online reporters. So techniquely, could a blog site go if they had all the required parts?

Online Reporters:  Web sites must be previously established and updated regularly with original and current interactive entertainment industry news. To qualify as online media, please provide:        * A copy of your driver's license or government issued photo identification clearly showing your name and date of birth (no one under 17 will be admitted), and        * A copy of your business card with name, editorial title and media outlet's logo, and        * A printed copy of your online publication with your name and title appearing in an editorial capacity, including a bylined interactive entertainment industry-related article from your publication written by you and published within the last six months (the copy must clearly show the name of the publication and your byline), and        * A copy of the Web site's business license or government issued documentation showing the business's federal tax identification number.

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

It's not press only anymore, but it costs a lot for non-press to gain access. I suppose a blog site that meets those requirements would be able to get in as press though.

Seraphim2150

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By Seraphim2150

The one point i can't work out is the bottom one, the site's business license. What happens if your site doesn't have a business licence as it isn't a business?

EpicSteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 89

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By EpicSteve
Seraphim2150 said:
The one point i can't work out is the bottom one, the site's business license. What happens if your site ... [more]
Then your site probably isn't important enough to go