What dyu want from Persona 5?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

darkspirit138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By darkspirit138

Obviously, except for the basics, what dyu think Persona 5 should have? Persona 4 is a kick-ass game, so how dyu think they can improve it and still keep it fresh?

Stang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Stang

What the fuck is dyu? I assume it is do you, truly you are not that lazy, are you?

I want some original S links...the S links in 3 and 4 wear on my nerves. The great minds at Atlus can surely come up with issues besides death and love...I hope.

The_A_Drain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By The_A_Drain

Honestly I don't right now.

As a long time SMT series fan i'm a little perplexed and somewhat anxious about the influx of new fans, but w/e that's not relevant.

I reallt don't want anything from a Persona 5 right now, I want other games from Atlus, namely a main franchise Shin Megami Tensei games. The last one was so long ago now, we need SMT IV.

Besides, they have already stated they are a bit burned out on Persona, having just released P3 FES, P4 and the upcoming Persona PSP remake, and have said the next SMT game from them is not likely to be a Persona series game. (To clarify for anyone who doesnt know, Persona games are actually Shin Megami Tensei: Persona, in the same say Devil Summoner is part of the franchise)

Stang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Stang
@The_A_Drain said:
" Honestly I don't right now.

As a long time SMT series fan i'm a little perplexed and somewhat anxious about the influx of new fans, but w/e that's not relevant.

I reallt don't want anything from a Persona 5 right now, I want other games from Atlus, namely a main franchise Shin Megami Tensei games. The last one was so long ago now, we need SMT IV.Besides, they have already stated they are a bit burned out on Persona, having just released P3 FES, P4 and the upcoming Persona PSP remake, and have said the next SMT game from them is not likely to be a Persona series game. (To clarify for anyone who doesnt know, Persona games are actually Shin Megami Tensei: Persona, in the same say Devil Summoner is part of the franchise) "
I would prefer a direct SMT entry. Nocturne was so damn good....imagine if Atlus could expand on that idea on a next gen system. It would be amazing.
darkspirit138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By darkspirit138
@Stang: Sorry, its a good point, its just that me switching from msn to giantbomb makes me speak the same language (msn language-yes its a completely different language) as I do with my friends. I guess its becoming second nature. But Im a pretty lazy fuck also-I barely ever get outta the chair Im sitting on right now-TVs right beside me with PS3 and my comp is pretty much always on.
 But I agree wholeheartedly with your point-Atlus can hopefully come up with some more interesting ideas for Social links-just more Kanji-style or Chie-style.
The_A_Drain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By The_A_Drain
@Stang:

I would absolutely relish that. I fucking loved Nocturne (Lucifers Call in Europe, kinda like writing SPOILER on front of the box) so much, played it all the way through again recently. I'd love for something similar, I don't even really care if they push the current gen hardware or whatever so long as we get the art style and unforgiving gameplay we've come to expect from the main series.

Edit: Or another Digital Devil Saga (Although saying that, I don't know how 2 ends, havn't played it yet, it's sat there waiting to be played though, just dont have time for a JRPG at the moment)
darkspirit138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By darkspirit138
@The_A_Drain: I thought this was interesting, because I had only played the Persona games and hadn't thought about the main thing. Also, I cant find anything about it in a 30 second search.

I'll look out for that, and if I find anything, Ill make sure you know...if you want to.
Avatar image for deactivated-5f9398c1300c7
deactivated-5f9398c1300c7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Character customization and gender choices would make some interesting twists.

the8bitNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By the8bitNacho

I want a protagonist with a personality and a voice.  This whole "he's supposed to be you" thing just doesn't cut it for me.

Avatar image for DELETE_chickenpants
ChickenPants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ChickenPants
@Kombat said:
" I want a protagonist with a personality and a voice.  This whole "he's supposed to be you" thing just doesn't cut it for me. "
This ^
It's funny listening to Jeff and Vinny pretending to be him but when I'm playing it myself it feels kinda wierd.

Also : Get rid of the ''Here's a dungeon, now fight for 8 levels of it to progress the story'' style of play.I love the game except for that aspect of it.Although the excellent monster variety helps it.Then again I think they should shift from having to find the elemental weakness of each monster to defeat it  to a different battle style.It's ok for some monsters but they overkill it slightly.

They're the main things I guess.

EDIT: bring back shooting yourself in the head to use a persona!

Oriental_Jams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Oriental_Jams

Voice acting for every 'spoken' line in the game. Every fucking line dammit.

FrankCanada97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#12  Edited By FrankCanada97

Isn't there already a thread about this?

Mrnitropb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#13  Edited By Mrnitropb
@FrankCanada97 said:
" Isn't there already a thread about this? "
Yes, and AMAZINGLY, its in the SMT:P4 forum.
kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#14  Edited By kush
@Mrnitropb said:
" @FrankCanada97 said:
" Isn't there already a thread about this? "
Yes, and AMAZINGLY, its in the SMT:P4 forum. "
As you can see, a thread on this topic already exists. Let's move all future discussion there.