#1 Posted by GuiltyFeet (5 posts) -

Am I just missing it, or what? It's what I got my subscription for, but I haven't seen one since September.

#2 Posted by bybeach (4597 posts) -

Wrong reason to hang your hat on, I think they made it pretty evident Happy hour would at best only happen oncet a while.

#3 Posted by groin (820 posts) -

They got rid of it and added Jartime with Jeffrey, Breaking Bradley, Joust with Vincenzo, and a Radio show with David.

#4 Posted by Guided_By_Tigers (8060 posts) -

It was stupid so they replaced it with better content.

#5 Posted by Bestostero (2758 posts) -

I liked happy hour :(

#6 Posted by Pomeroy (101 posts) -

I miss Ryan's small talk with Sara.......just sayin'

#7 Posted by MagusMaleficus (1025 posts) -

I believe the idea was to free up each Whiskey site to do more projects (especially video) throughout the week, allowing for stuff like the Load Our Last Save and Random PC Game videos.

#8 Posted by UncleClassy (405 posts) -
@Pomeroy

I miss Ryan's small talk with Sara.......just sayin'

Quit living your sick fantasies through Mr. Davis!
#9 Posted by Doctorchimp (4063 posts) -

Happy Hour was super stale and forced.

#10 Posted by FLStyle (4395 posts) -

@groin said:

They got rid of it and added Jartime with Jeffrey, Breaking Bradley, Joust with Vincenzo, and a Radio show with David.

Don't forget the Running of the Lanterns!

#11 Posted by nickb64 (214 posts) -

I think it'd be interesting if they did a happy hour like quarterly or something.

When it was weekly, it got super stale because most of the segments felt forced and kind of stupid. The ones that I thought were probably easiest to come up with was the stuff Screened did, because movies and stuff like that is pretty conducive to having new stuff to talk about on a weekly basis. I don't particularly care about movies or comics, so even though they had the most varied stuff to talk about, it just wasn't stuff I was interested in. Games weren't bad for variety, but it still wasn't as good as I would have hoped. Tested's segments were kind of hit and miss, though sometimes comedy gold.

#12 Posted by spazmaster666 (1965 posts) -

I too didn't mind the happy hours most of the time. Even the comic vine segments were alright some of the time but I agree that it definitely happened too often for them to have consistently quality content especially during busier weeks.

#13 Posted by gavingt (60 posts) -

@FLStyle: And Random PC Game. And Load Our Last Save.

#14 Posted by mrcraggle (1698 posts) -

@nickb64: This