#1 Posted by Castiel (2637 posts) -

It seems like ages ago since we saw the last episode. I know he was building a new PC, so he could play never games and just make better videos in general, but that was the last thing I heard from Spookin' with Scoops.

Does anybody know if it's ever going to return or is it over?

#2 Posted by RandomInternetUser (6789 posts) -

He hasn't been able to build the PC yet (recently stated this on tumblr, didn't give an estimate of when he would have it built.) I assume it's still happening when it is built.

#3 Posted by Neonie (438 posts) -

I wouldn't miss it to be honest. Unprof. Fridays is way better.

#4 Edited by Castiel (2637 posts) -

@Neonie said:

Well I wouldn't want it to replace UF either but I honestly don't see why you get to that conclusion? I don't see any problem in having both features. It's not really any different than Jeff's jar videos.

And if you don't like it just don't watch it. Nobody is forcing you to do anything.

#5 Posted by Demoskinos (14886 posts) -

I think Patrick has put it on the backburner for awhile. Jurassic Lark has taken its place.

#6 Posted by phrali (646 posts) -

articles about sexism get way more clicks.

#7 Posted by Milkman (16851 posts) -

Well, this thread is off to a great start.

#8 Edited by Castiel (2637 posts) -

@Milkman: Yeah I think I'm going to close the thread. This forum can be really "great" at times.

#9 Posted by Snail (8606 posts) -

I'm much more interested in knowing when Ryan and Patrick are going to finish playing Pokémon Snap!.

#10 Posted by big_jon (5734 posts) -

I want to hear his thoughts on Dead Space more.

#11 Posted by ShaggE (6479 posts) -

I do hope he comes back to it at some point. The first few eps weren't great (the hardware certainly didn't help), but he was getting noticeably better as he went along.

#12 Posted by Athadam (695 posts) -

@phrali said:

articles about sexism get way more clicks.

If the staff wanted clicks, they'd post up nex-gen rumor articles.

Anyways, I would love it if Patrick did Jar Times just like Jeff. In fact, I would love it if all of the staff did premium content by themselves here and there.

#13 Posted by Neonie (438 posts) -

@Castiel: nah nah, you misunderstood. I don't think Spookin' would replace unprof. Fridays. Those were two separate opinions on two different things.

I wouldn't miss Spookin' for reasons entirely related to me just not caring much for that feature.

#14 Posted by Alekss (327 posts) -

@Castiel said:

@Neonie said:

Well I wouldn't want it to replace UF either but I honestly don't see why you get to that conclusion? I don't see any problem in having both features. It's not really any different than Jeff's jar videos.

And if you don't like it just don't watch it. Nobody is forcing you to do anything.

I like the defensive stance this one took over nothing.

#15 Posted by coakroach (2491 posts) -

Cant say I liked them that much, with the exception of the Aliens one.

Video content with just one dude in general doesn't really hold my attention, but that's just me I guess.

#16 Edited by Blu3V3nom07 (4222 posts) -

Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs, will come out soon enough, I'm sure he'll get back to it.

#17 Posted by MariachiMacabre (7096 posts) -

Yeah, as someone who really enjoys horror, I'm looking forward to when it comes back. Hopefully soon.

#18 Posted by handlas (2685 posts) -

I want more Jurassic Park tbh.

#19 Posted by TooWalrus (13220 posts) -

I figured it was a Halloween thing.

#20 Posted by Poppy_Persona (154 posts) -

I really liked it especially the clock tower stuff, it was fun and i hope it comes back someday :)

#21 Posted by Hosstile17 (764 posts) -

I ended up picking up some games because of it. So, if it doesn't come back, what will I do with my money!?

#22 Posted by kerse (2115 posts) -

I hope it still happens would love to see him play dead space 1 or that siren blood curse game.

#23 Posted by Colourful_Hippie (4372 posts) -

He's supposed to be working on that PC build that he's never going to build.