#1 Edited by cannonballBAM (602 posts) -

If you are on the east coast then chances are that going out is gonna be limited slim to none. In keeping with the holiday spirit, what game/games are you going to indulge in on Halloween?

I have never played the original Silent Hill for PS1. I was thinking that or Resident Evil 3, its been over 10 years for me.

#2 Posted by Yummylee (21509 posts) -
#3 Posted by cannonballBAM (602 posts) -
#4 Posted by Yummylee (21509 posts) -

...You just linked the exact same thread that I did.

#5 Posted by cannonballBAM (602 posts) -
#6 Posted by aaverager (14 posts) -

@cannonballBAM: I'd suggest Silent Hill. After all these years it still has a really creepy vibe to it.

#7 Edited by Yummylee (21509 posts) -

Well then there you have it. Two recently made Halloween gaming threads out there (though the one from 4 days ago should have been locked), which only makes this one all the more unnecessary.

#8 Posted by cannonballBAM (602 posts) -

@aaverager: Thanks. I have only played Shattered Memories and Downpour to completion.

I wasn't sure if there was a specific one that was better to start off with besides the original. I know the chronology is out of whack, right?

#9 Posted by aaverager (14 posts) -

@cannonballBAM: Probably. I wouldn't know since I've only played through the first and part of the second.

#10 Posted by MikkaQ (10283 posts) -

I suppose I could finish Costume Quest, but I don't have any goddamn time to play games right now. It's too bad.