• 91 results
#1 Edited by Emoney244 (182 posts) -

I started it off right with Dragon Age Origins and now I'm on Dragon Age II.

#2 Posted by DonChipotle (3008 posts) -

Final Fantasy 13 for the..fifth or so time.

#3 Posted by Rafaelfc (1761 posts) -

A Link to the Past.

Playing through A Link Between Worlds now.

#4 Posted by VeggiesBro (163 posts) -

Started with Dark Souls and have picked up Dragon's Dogma, and Final Fantasy 13. Depending on how that goes, I may check out the sequels.

#5 Posted by BoOzak (1039 posts) -

Battlefield 4 & Ryse because that's how my rental service wanted it apparently.

#6 Posted by TheManWithNoPlan (6259 posts) -

I'm pretty sure it was A Link between Worlds.

#7 Posted by javaughn (7 posts) -

i played deadspace3

#8 Edited by Kedi2 (262 posts) -

I started Dark Souls in late December and wrapped it up in 2014. I'm currently playing Mafia 2.

#9 Edited by UitDeToekomst (779 posts) -

I believe it was NeverDead. It is pretty terrible game, but it was far less frustrating than many of the other games that I have played this month (which I am sure I will elucidate on in January of 2015, like i did in January of 2014 with my blog of 2013 games played).

#10 Posted by slyspider (1510 posts) -

Muromasa the Demon Blade on my Vita! One of my favorite games to date I think

#11 Posted by BigJeffrey (4971 posts) -
#12 Posted by KoolAid (1161 posts) -

Got into that hearthstone beta on Monday.

A strategy game without micro? There's a good chance on I'm gonna get sucked into this one.

#14 Posted by ripelivejam (5816 posts) -

looking forward to blasting through The Banner Saga. think i kind of screwed myself over with my choices so far...

#15 Posted by benspyda (2109 posts) -

Continuing the pirating adventure with AC:IV and got back into WOW.

#16 Edited by e30bmw (370 posts) -

CS:GO.

#17 Edited by SirOptimusPrime (2037 posts) -

I think I said it was The Beast Within, but it might have technically been Rogue Legacy.

@donchipotle said:

You have to mean starting it... right? Like, this is the fifth time you're trying to play it?

RIGHT?

#18 Posted by AMyggen (4445 posts) -

Baldur's Gate 2. I always start off the year with BG2, the greatest game of all time.

I think I've memorized all the dialogue in that game at this point.

#19 Posted by BatmanBatman (502 posts) -

Demon's Souls/Ratchet & Clank

#20 Posted by SMTDante89 (2724 posts) -

Depends on how you look at it. It was either Warframe, which I only logged into to get the daily login item and didn't play at all, or Pokemon HeartGold, which I actually played.

#21 Posted by Video_Game_King (36566 posts) -

Xenosaga I+II. Because what better way to greet the new year than by drowning in text?

#22 Posted by OneKillWonder_ (1977 posts) -

Battlefield 4, though I've been taking a break from it for the past couple weeks now. I've mostly been playing through Sleeping Dogs since it's free on Live this month. Man, what a fantastic game! I also bought Spec Ops the Line on sale and played through that last weekend. Say what you will about the new game drought, but it's nice to finally be able to get to stuff I missed.

#23 Posted by ArtisanBreads (4503 posts) -

Just started playing Temple of Elemental Evil because it's a hot new release.

#24 Edited by FluxWaveZ (19813 posts) -

Katawa Shoujo. Started 2013 with that game, so it felt appropriate.

#25 Posted by weegieanawrench (1947 posts) -

Steam World Dig and Dark Souls.

#26 Posted by crusader8463 (14744 posts) -

I was alternating between Blood Bowl and Team Fortress 2. Still am. Nothing is looking appealing to me right now and I'm bored out of my mind most days.

#27 Edited by StudsMcKewl (83 posts) -

Finished playing through Dragon's Crown with some buddies.

#28 Posted by Aetheldod (3914 posts) -

Terraria

#29 Posted by HatKing (6407 posts) -

I started off with Beyond: Two Souls, though I guess I technically started that at the end of December and wrapped it up on the first or second. I then decided to revisit Sleeping Dogs and play The Year of The Snake DLC, which seemed appropriate being early in the year and all. Afterwards I finally gave The Last Of Us its dues and ended up fucking loving it. Then played The Saboteur (still need to wrap it up) because I never did and I always wanted to. Started Guacamelee, and I love the combat, but kind of detest the puzzle platforming bullshit and I'm not sure I care enough to go back to it. I also powered through Dead Space 3, which I thought was okay most of the way through, but the combat was tedious as fuck and the stuff they did with John Carver was really useless.

Feeling pretty good so far. I'm going to start something new tomorrow. Not sure what though. Maybe Ni No Kuni, finally.

#30 Edited by PimblyCharles (1721 posts) -

Dead Space 3 on PC. Can't believe it took me a year to finally get around to it.

#31 Edited by Clonedzero (4206 posts) -

AC4, great game.

Currently playing Xcom enemy within.

#32 Posted by zombiepenguin9 (552 posts) -

I started Mass Effect 3. I came a little late to the Mass Effect series, but I've thoroughly enjoyed it.

#33 Edited by ThunderSlash (2227 posts) -

Tomb Raider 2013; I liked it.

#34 Posted by thebeastwithtwobacks (145 posts) -

I'm pretty sure it was that old fmv adventure game Black Dahlia

#35 Posted by Vextroid (1450 posts) -

Playing through the end game of Bioshock Infinite.

#36 Edited by JeanLuc (3794 posts) -

I was finishing Assassin's Creed IV. After that I went back and finally finished Metro Last Light (great game).

#37 Posted by axlvandamme (104 posts) -

Assassin's Creed 4 and Dead Rising 3.

#38 Posted by RVonE (4759 posts) -

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen.

#39 Posted by Roger778 (960 posts) -

Tomb Raider 2013. I did my second playthrough of the game, and I loved it just as much as I did the first time.

#40 Edited by DonutFever (3778 posts) -

Total War: SHOGUN 2. Picked it up during the Steam sale.

#41 Posted by JaredA (842 posts) -

I beat all the Saints Row IV DLC. They were way better than I expected...

#42 Edited by Vanick (333 posts) -

I started by playing The Room. It's the first game I've ever played on a tablet and it was pretty great.

#43 Posted by TooWalrus (13319 posts) -

Sleeping Dogs. Nidhogg.

#44 Posted by WickedFather (1694 posts) -

Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis. First time. And I've got Grim Fandango ready to go after that. Next gen doesn't interest me in the slightest.

#45 Posted by MariachiMacabre (7097 posts) -

A Link Between Worlds, my GOTY 2013. Right now I'm waiting for The Banner Saga to finish downloading.

#46 Edited by Ezekiel (687 posts) -

01-12-14

New:

Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble! (SNES)

01-10-14

New:

Metroid (NES)

01-09-14

New:

Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons (PC)

Beat: Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest (SNES)

01-04-14

New:

Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest (SNES)

Beat: XIII (PC)

New: XIII (PC)

01-02-14

Beat:

Donkey Kong Country (SNES)

#47 Edited by Archleone (49 posts) -

I started the year off by finally getting my hands on Last of Us, but I've also been playing Dead Space 3's co-op campaign, which is, in my opinion, Surprisingly Awesome.

#48 Posted by takashichea (423 posts) -

Scott Pilgrim on the PS3 - I can't figure out why 2nd player cannot save his experience for Wallace.

#49 Edited by DonChipotle (3008 posts) -

I think I said it was The Beast Within, but it might have technically been Rogue Legacy.

@donchipotle said:

You have to mean starting it... right? Like, this is the fifth time you're trying to play it?

RIGHT?

No no, fifth time playing it through to completion. I like Final Fantasy 13, but admittedly I played through it this time both to re-familiarize myself with the story before 13-3 comes out and because I'm blogging about the whole trilogy.

#50 Posted by SexyToad (2939 posts) -

Hmmm, it would have to have been Spelunky.