• 127 results
#101 Posted by PeasantAbuse (5138 posts) -

I don't know the exact numbers, but I would assume my top games would be Battlefield 1942, Call of Duty 4, Oblivion, and Mercenaries (seriously).

#102 Posted by green_sky (49 posts) -

Modern Warfare 2: Around 500 hours.

Blops and MW3: Around 120 hours combined.

Rest are just single player games around 20-40 max.

#103 Posted by falserelic (5412 posts) -

The games I been playing the most lately is the DMC collection and mothafucking Sniper:Ghost warrior.

In this game you gots to keep silent and proceed within the jungle parameters with a sniper rifle, while killing off your targets from a far distance. You have to use the bushes and the trees in order to increase your level of survival. You must become the hunter instead of the hunted.

#104 Posted by captain_clayman (3320 posts) -

almost 200 hours of TF2. honestly I don't really stick with one game for that many hours, I just play it till I beat it and then i'm done, and I don't play games that have 1000's of hours of replay value because I like games that can be finished.

#105 Posted by Nux (2330 posts) -

I've spent 200+ hours on any given colored pokemon game.

#106 Posted by mr_shoeless (383 posts) -

I thought my 147 hours of Persona 4 was a lot, but it's nothing compared to some of the playtimes in this thread.

My Peggle time isn't tracked but if you were to add it all up across all the (many) computers, tablets, and phones I play that on it would probably be over 200 hours.

#107 Posted by kermoosh (911 posts) -

probably halo 3, sunk plenty of hours into campaign, multiplayer, custom games, and forge mode.

my friend on steam has 2,600 hours on tf2. it's insane

#108 Posted by yakov456 (1905 posts) -

Was Oblivion, now is Skyrim.

#109 Posted by Jrinswand (1703 posts) -

Probably World of Warcraft. I didn't play it obsessively but I did play for a solid two and a half years.

#110 Posted by BeachThunder (11834 posts) -

Probably Binding of Isaac :D

Can't wait to play more of it when they release the non-Flash version of the game.

#111 Posted by Wakka (80 posts) -

Morrowind. I've probably logged something like 300 hours into that game. I've played thru FFX a bunch of times and that's second.

#112 Posted by Orange (206 posts) -

Single Player: Tales of Symphonia or Donkey Kong 64

Multiplayer: CoD: MW2 or CS:S

#113 Posted by Atary77 (502 posts) -

I've played a TON of Sonic 3 and Knuckles on the Genesis, then played more of it when I got the GameCube collection. Hell that's not even my most favorite game of all time. But I've honestly put more time into that than anything else I know of hands down.

#114 Posted by nintendoeats (5975 posts) -

Hmm, Counterstrike probably....

Though LoL and Burnout Paradise are up there.

#115 Posted by ADAMWD (581 posts) -

I had over 80 days in Runescape but I was in middle school so that barely counts now. In recent years would be MW2 I guess. I had a little over 18 days in the multiplayer plus probably another day or so between single player and spec ops.

#116 Edited by KontX (116 posts) -

Pokemon main franchise games - many, many years

Super Smash Bros Melee - I dunno a LOT

CounterStrike Source - 151 hours

Disgaea 1 - 155 hours

CounterStrike 1.6 - 197 hours

League of Legends - 221 hours

Team Fortress 2 - 500+ atleast

F.E.A.R. - 583 hours

Age of Mythology - lifetime over a 1000

How on earth do I still have a life?

#117 Posted by Skyfire543 (677 posts) -

I have put a countless hours into Age of Empires II and Rise of Nations. I don't have any actual number though. I have not played either of those game in a long time.

#118 Posted by Gantrathor (205 posts) -

Hundreds, nay, thousands of hours of Oblivion. I like Morrowind and Skyrim a lot more than Oblivion, but something about Oblivion kept me coming back.

#119 Posted by ShockD (2401 posts) -

I've been playing Company of Heroes and expansions a lot and I estimate at least 500 hours playtime. GTA IV should be 500+ hours too.

#120 Posted by Guided_By_Tigers (8061 posts) -

Timesplitters: Future Perfect

#121 Posted by Mayu_Zane (606 posts) -

Team Fortress 2, spent over 350 hours on that one.

#122 Posted by stryker1121 (1403 posts) -

@BaneFireLord said:

Oblivion...so much Oblivion.

Seconded..Probably 250 hrs all told between Oblivion/Shivering Isles/Knights of the 9. Bethesda titles are my biggest gaming timesinks for sure.

#123 Posted by iam3green (14390 posts) -

still wow with like 3 years of playing it. sometimes if i didn't have anything to do i would play the game for 17 hours kind of straight. i would do things for small amount of time and then go back to playing wow.

#124 Posted by wemibelec90 (1626 posts) -

World of Warcraft, easily. No idea how much time I spent with that game but it's easily over a thousand hours.

#125 Edited by I_Stay_Puft (3199 posts) -

Hate to admit it but Final Fantasy X-2. I unlocked everything in that game just to get the special reunion at the end. Not really sure why people grief that game so much, it gives the FFX world a conclusion!

#126 Posted by TheRealMoot (361 posts) -

I have probably sunk 600 to 700 hours into Monster Hunter Tri (Wii version) Would be much higher if the servers weren't dead!

#127 Posted by captain_max707 (490 posts) -

TF2- around 820 hours