Okay, so my girlfriend told me of a game that she used to play and I was hoping to track down a copy of it for her birthday. However, she can't remember the name of it, when it came out, or even what console it was on. So, let me break down her description of it to you fine folks on Giant Bomb and lets see if we can't figure this out...
1. It's overhead perspective.
2. It's co-op (shared screen).
3. It involves zombies.
4. It's wave based, almost like each round is a puzzle (as she put it).
5. You have to funnel the zombies through certain gates and doors, in order to thin the herd so you can actually survive.
6. It's at least 6 years old by her calculations. It's most likely PS2/Xbox era (but I wouldn't rule out EARLY 360/PS3).
So, does anyone have any guesses? I am personally stumped. It's not anything I ever played.