This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by Mutley (300 posts) -

So what game(s) are you guys currently playing right now?

I'm going through Fallout New Vegas Ultimate edition ( Which I have to say I think its so much more fun than Fallout 3) and The Jak and Daxter Trilogy.

What about you guys?

#2 Posted by Wheady (106 posts) -

currently im replaying halo 4 and trying to collect all of the stars in Mario Galaxy as Luigi.

#3 Posted by ArtelinaRose (1831 posts) -

Neverwinter, Blood Dragon, replaying Sleeping Dogs.

#4 Posted by MordeaniisChaos (5730 posts) -

Planetside 2, ArmA 2, Battlefield 3, Neverwinter, Crysis 2 , and Minecraft.

Planetside and ArmA are with my gaming 'crew', Neverwinter is just to check out, Crysis is to pass some time until it's late enough in the morning to move about the house without pissing off my family, and Minecraft is because a buddy of mine decided we should start a server and that's going pretty awesome so we've been doing that recently.

#5 Posted by TruthTellah (8422 posts) -

Fire Emblem: Awakening, FTL, Sleeping Dogs, and Dark Souls.

#6 Edited by SharkEthic (1003 posts) -

Tomb Raider, Dota 2 and NBA2K2012 for some reason.

#7 Edited by Capum15 (4792 posts) -

I just reinstalled Red Alert 3 yesterday, so that. Guild Wars 2 and Minecraft as well, and I finished Blood Dragon yesterday. Probably try out Neverwinter sometime.

#8 Posted by dkessler175 (72 posts) -

Metal Gear Rising.

#9 Posted by frankfartmouth (1016 posts) -

Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance for GC. Never played a Fire Emblem game before, and I was looking for something kind of rare and collectible since I've been working nonstop lately and have some extra cash. It's really addicting, but the permanent death thing can be a little jarring.

Planning on firing up Skyward Sword after this. I've had that lying around for months but haven't gotten around to it.

Just recently finished Bioshock: Infinite. Really good, but I didn't like it as much as the first one.

#10 Posted by Rafaelfc (1311 posts) -

Soul Sacrifice, Deadly Premonition, Yoshi's Island

#11 Posted by Marcsman (3094 posts) -

Bioshock:Infinite

Dishonored

COD:BO2

NFS:MW

#12 Posted by MarkM (288 posts) -

Alan Wake PC

Final Fantasy 7 PS3

MGS3 3DS

#13 Posted by armaan8014 (5319 posts) -

Bioshock infinte. Loving it!

Others installed but not playing atm:

Far Cry 3, Witcher 2 (2nd playthrough), Skyrim, Oblivion, Assassin's Creed 3 (not in a mood to finish this one)

Plan to get Morrowind soon and play it for the 1st time!

#14 Posted by Vextroid (1354 posts) -

Metro 2033 and Bioshock 1 on PC

Persona 4 Golden, MGS2 and Spyro The Dragon (PS1) on Vita.

#15 Edited by IsenTorr (39 posts) -

Xenogears - Playing it for the first time as it was never released on Europe. Plays well, it's got a nice combat system compared to most JRPG's and it looks good for a PS1 game.

Dark Souls - Still continuing to PvP.

#16 Posted by Fierrze (171 posts) -

Uncharted 2 Crushing playthrough, Skyrim Dawnguard DLC and some Spelunky on the side. Hopefully they will finally release Monaco to XBLA, because i have waited to play that.

#17 Posted by Daneian (1202 posts) -

Just finished Mother 3 for the first time and am gonna keep plugging away at DmC and Dragon Quest 5 and then move on to Fire Emblem: Awakening at some point.

#18 Posted by natedawg_kz (234 posts) -

Finishing Dead Space 3 and then will start Tomb Raider and Okami HD

#19 Edited by NekuSakuraba (7240 posts) -

The original Bioshock, SimCity, Ghostbusters: The Video Game and Counter Strike: Source.

#20 Edited by icebears4ever (12 posts) -

I don't play a lot of games nowadays. But when I play, I usually play Fifa 13, an old Tony Hawk game or Crazy Taxi.

#21 Posted by Live2bRighteous (313 posts) -

Binary Domain, Receiver, Max Payne 3, Bourne Conspiracy, The Walking Dead: Survival instinct.

I know, it's a weird line up. :L

#22 Posted by Krataur (337 posts) -

FE Awakening mainly, plus some others off and on, like Borderlands 2, F1 2012, and Super Mario Galaxy 2.

#23 Posted by SavePoint (100 posts) -

Just beat Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story.

Currently playing Max Payne 3 on the PC and Viva Pinata for the first time. Also just got the MGS HD collection and the God or War Origins collection, so I'll probably start those soon too.

#24 Edited by JadeGL (700 posts) -

Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - My husband bought me the PC collectors edition so that I would have the book and the coin that came with it. I already own the 360 version so I wasn't planning on touching the game itself. I installed it, downloaded mods (not the creepy ones! I swear!) and now I have spent about 6 hours on it. Game is still fun but I honestly don't remember it being that hard. Also, the loading times on PC are so much better! I should have gotten the PC version ages ago. The 360 version is so crap in comparison when you take stuff like loading times into account, plus the mods and stuff.

#25 Posted by afjkidd5 (97 posts) -

FFVII PC, Skyrim, Ni No Kuni, and Bioshock Infinite.

#26 Posted by bigjeffrey (4711 posts) -

Just finished up Halo 3 ODST, that Endure Achievement took us 130 Minutes straight of good old Halo. Got the 1000/1000, also I've been tinkering about with Halo 2 PC, as well as GTA4 TbOGT.

#27 Edited by JadeGL (700 posts) -

Oh balls, I am also playing Diablo III. I am now farming to get the stuff for Infernal Machine. I already got all the plans and upgrades to go to Whimseyshire on Inferno difficulty (not as great as cow level in 2, just gonna put that out there) so now I am on to other end game content.

#28 Edited by Mrsignerman44 (1100 posts) -

Pikmin on the Wii and I'll probably dive into Metro: Last Light when it releases afterwards.

#29 Posted by JaredA (818 posts) -

I've been slowly playing through Dishonored and I have been pretty active on Guild Wars 2 lately. I really wish I had more time to game, but school just won't let me.

#30 Posted by Yadilie (380 posts) -

Trying to care enough to play through Ratchet 2 and trying to somehow get this Platinum in Dead or Alive 5.

#31 Posted by Zeeco (102 posts) -

Just finished Persona 3 Portable, and started Ocarina of Time 3DS.

Also playing Kingdom Hearts, and Elite Beat Agents.

#32 Posted by Jrinswand (1695 posts) -

Dota 2, Bioshock Infinite (kinda burned out on this one before the end), Hitman: Absolution, Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes, and XCOM: Enemy Unknown (I'm probably going to have to start this one over).

Really, though, I'm not planning on playing anything other than Dota 2 for a while. I've got 3 wins and I'm pretty sure that I'm hooked right now. It took me a bit to find a hero that really appealed to me, but Riki is pretty freaking amazing.

#33 Edited by hughesman (312 posts) -

Napoleon Total War, and Sly 4 Thieves In Time.

#34 Posted by Sparky_Buzzsaw (6044 posts) -

Since we have a thread dedicated to this already, I'm locking this down.

Moderator Online