• 49 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Mutley (300 posts) -

So what game(s) are you guys currently playing right now?

I'm going through Fallout New Vegas Ultimate edition ( Which I have to say I think its so much more fun than Fallout 3) and The Jak and Daxter Trilogy.

What about you guys?

#3 Edited by DonutFever (3551 posts) -

BioShock, BioShock Infinite 1999 Mode, Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon, P4G, Etrian Odyssey IV.

#4 Edited by fisk0 (4131 posts) -

I just picked up EVE Online. That's pretty scary. I've also been playing some Heretic in co-op with a friend, and a little bit of Guacamelee and Defiance recently.

#5 Edited by Demoskinos (14851 posts) -

Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen. Its...a problem Ive sunk nearly 70 or so hours into it ever since it came out. And Im not even approaching getting tired of it. That and injustice will most likely carry me through the summer.

#6 Posted by Animasta (14692 posts) -

Neverwinter I guess.

#7 Posted by ImmortalSaiyan (4680 posts) -

Is this the cannon thread? If so i've been playing a fair bit of Super Smash bros: Project M.

#8 Posted by believer258 (11929 posts) -

I am going to jump back into Persona 3 as soon as I finish this last thing for school.

#9 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

I am going to jump back into Persona 3 as soon as I finish this last thing for school.

I'd point out how strange it is to jump from school to a simulation of school, but I'm playing the game right now.

#10 Edited by HH (610 posts) -

trying out a lot of mods in Oblivion.

also playing a slow and stealthy game of Deus Ex HR, it came out the week before Skyrim or something and got shelved until now.

#11 Posted by ajamafalous (12004 posts) -

FEZ

#12 Edited by AjayRaz (12428 posts) -

when i'm not tearing my hair out from school, i've been squeezing in time for Resident Evil 2 (Leon B) and Condemned 2. after next week, i'ma hop back on the Valkyria Chronicles train and try to finish that as well as starting Resident Evil 6.

#13 Posted by Hamst3r (4487 posts) -
#14 Posted by Zeik (2460 posts) -

Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers

Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha vs King Abaddon

#15 Posted by Turtlebird95 (2395 posts) -

I finally beat GTA IV the other day. Now I'm addicted to Puzzles and Dragons.

#16 Posted by GunstarRed (5195 posts) -

Gears of War Judgment. It is driving me crazy... I need to stop playing it.

#17 Posted by MetalBaofu (1389 posts) -

Defiance, Soul Sacrifice, Persona 4 Golden, and Pandora's Tower. Pandora's Tower might leave that list soon, because I'm not really liking it and am considering just sending it back to Gamefly. I also have Guacamelee and Dragon Fantasy that I am playing here and there. Oh...and Resident Evil 6 co-op whenever my cousin comes over.

#18 Posted by SploogeStain (41 posts) -

I set myself the challenge of finishing all the main Final Fantasy titles, so I'm playing through FFX right now. Also playing Rayman Origins on the side and maintaining my Football Manager fix.

#19 Posted by TinyGrenade (141 posts) -

Just beat Sleeping Dogs, thinking I'm going to jump into The Witcher 2 and finish up dmc this week.

#20 Posted by TheHT (11300 posts) -

Neverwinter, DOTA 2, Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen, BioShock, Vanquish.

#21 Edited by c0l0nelp0c0rn1 (1807 posts) -

Just finished Far Cry 3 and am now about halfway through Resident Evil 4 on PC. It's not as bad a port as everyone says it is, but I never played it on any of the other systems.

Also, just to put it out there I'm having trouble getting through Elona Reach in the first Guild Wars. Any help would be appreciated.

#22 Posted by Tarsier (1064 posts) -

dark souls, zeno clash 2, neverwinter nights 2 (baldurs gate server), bioshock infinite.

i recently got a new computer so i am enjoying these games a lot .

#23 Edited by SomberOwl (674 posts) -

Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon

#24 Edited by GGNKovalski (3 posts) -

Just finished Blood Dragon. Was pretty great. Now I gotta finish Guacamelee.

#25 Edited by NovaDTH (156 posts) -

Injustice and Fez, I'm gonna start playing Fez in the 40 minute gaps it takes to find a match online. And when I do find someone they're like 400/50 and I'm sitting at about 2/10. Fuck you Injustice, is my point here.

#26 Posted by TheStandardToaster (133 posts) -

dead space 3 and GTA IV.....

#27 Posted by Xtrememuffinman (958 posts) -

Finals. Pushmo on the side.

Gonna pop Metro 2033 in after hell (this) week.

#28 Edited by Owennerd (17 posts) -

I've been playing some Farcry 3, Zeno Clash 2, Kerbal Space Program and GTA IV.

#29 Posted by stonepawfox (236 posts) -

i'm playing ragnarok online 2 and i....i don't know why...please send help

#30 Posted by L1GHTN1N (457 posts) -

Just finished Mafia II and Blood Dragon this morning, now starting FEZ on PC. Also going to try jumping into either Eve or Neverwinter. A couple of friends are getting into Neverwinter so if they play it for more than a day I think I'll stick with it, otherwise I'll give Eve another shot.

I also take public transit into work, so been switching between Monster Hunter 3 and Etrian Odyssey IV on those trips.

#31 Edited by Laiv162560asse (487 posts) -

My main focus is The Book of Unwritten Tales which I've pretty much just started. Seems like a solid adventure game with beautiful environments, exactly what the GB QL hinted at. When I'm not playing that I'm often pumping more hours into my neverending Football Manager 2011 career.

I've also just picked up Drox Operative again after dropping it for ages. It's a really solid game, I'm just rarely in the mood for the loot horde combat which ties the interesting parts of the game together. On top of that I've introduced a friend to Renegade Ops and we're about 7 missions into it on coop, while I also occasionally spend the odd hour trying to understand Crusader Kings 2 but completely fail to make any headway in that game.

#32 Edited by EquitasInvictus (2030 posts) -

Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon and Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers.

I still have Revelations: Persona in my PSP Vita and I really want to crank that out along with Persona 2 Innocent Sin & Eternal Punishment before catching up with Persona 4: Golden. (Already played through P3: FES a while back so I'm trying to power through the rest of the series.)

#33 Posted by JED_BARTLETT (8 posts) -

Virtues last reward on the vita, 17 hours in and still no clue whats going on.

Also just started Catherine, not sure what to make of this one,

Defiance and Injustice.

#34 Posted by TheManWithNoPlan (5536 posts) -

Super Metroid (for the very first time)

Ni No Kuni

Pokemon FireRed

Castlevania Aria of Sorrow

I'll also probably start playing Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon soon.

#35 Edited by crusader8463 (14422 posts) -

I finally broke down and dug out my sealed copy of Valkyria Chronicles a week or two back. Played it for a few hours and made it to the army base where you pick your squad, but I was tired and shut it off and have not had the motivation to go back to it since. I enjoyed my time with it, but it's just such a hassle playing console games that I can't be bothered to fire it up. One day I hope to get the energy to do it as I know if I don't finish it now I never will.

I also have my 3DS sitting under my monitor with about 10-15 hours of Etrian Odyssey IV and Fire Emblem Awakening collecting dust in it. I just hit a wall with EOIV where there was literally nothing to do but grind for hours on end. Then once I had finished those hours upon hours upon hours of grinding there was just more grinding to do. I knew going in it was grind heavy, but jesus I have to be doing something wrong because by the gods the grind in that game should be considered torture in most civilized parts of the galaxy. As for FE, I just can't get into it. Very few of the characters do anything for me and the game seems to be focusing the story on all the wrong people that I want it to. Worst of all is the combat. Too tired to go into details, but it just doesn't feel fun to play and requires too much slowly moving large numbers of units up a screen a few tiles at a time otherwise your guys get ganked in one turn and die.

My Vita has 2-3 hours of the Assassin's Creed III Liberation game that came packed in with it and 10-15 hours of Persona 4 Golden with all the free Playstation + games that I have never touched. Playing Persona 4 on there made me realize that I'm just never going to finish that game on my own. I have watched the ER too many times and after recently watching the awesome anime they did I have had my fill with that story arch. So unless they do a Persona 4.2 where they use those characters in a new story I'm never going to play that. The Assassin's Creed game was actually very interesting but I was trying to play it and AC3 at the same time and that was just not happening. AC3 was terrible and by the time I was done there I couldn't be bothered to play more AC.

On PC I'm occasionally firing up and dicking around in Game Dev Tycoon and Neverwinter from time to time. Not much to say. I keep getting to around the PSX era in GDT and my company always ends up going bankrupt as all my games just suddenly start bombing and nothing I make gets above a 5 or 6. Never winter I played for a day and a half pretty solid and just kind of lost interest all of a sudden. Don't have anyone to play it with so the solo grind gets rather dull. I also played about an hour of Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon but it didn't do anything for me. I really liked the idea behind the game but nothing about playing the game so far has me hooked or giving me that nostalgia boner for the action movies I grew up on.

#36 Posted by Fjarskiptagervitungl (5 posts) -

Bulletstorm which is surprisingly good, action is actually interesting and it looks better than it should really. Always running on the side I have StarCraft 2 and EVE Online.

#37 Edited by Clonedzero (4200 posts) -

I was playing a TON of dark souls. kinda burnt out on that for now. So i ordered Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen the other day, should arrive tuesday morning, looking forward to it. Oddly enough, i checked like 3 stores and none of them had it, thus having to order it online instead. A shame.

Till then, killing time playing some Halo4 and Injustice.

#38 Edited by mlarrabee (2965 posts) -

Resident Evil 4 (HD remake, Professional)

Fallout: New Vegas (Long haul S-rank, haven't touched half of the DLC)

Beyond Good & Evil (HD remake, first time through)

Mass Effect (2nd playthrough, Hardcore)

And Fez, as soon as it goes on XLBA sale. Can we reach unanimity about the capitalization? Half call it "Fez," the rest call it "FEZ."

#39 Edited by tonyp2121 (169 posts) -

Star Wars Battlefront II, Super Hexagon, Jamestown, and Torchlight 2. I rediscovered Battlefront 2 while looking through my steam library and thats what I'm mainly doing right now. Super Hexagon is really there for when I'm bored and have no idea what to play, I just sit down and play for a while until I decide what to do.

#40 Edited by Deakor (39 posts) -

Tomb Raider, Injustice, Halo 4

Tomb Raider is a lot of fun, Injustice is the first fighting game that I have actually cared that much about (the license cinches it for me), and I missed Halo 4 back in the fall somehow.

#41 Posted by Slag (4428 posts) -

Red Dead Redemption right now

then back to Farcry 2 or Dark Souls.

#42 Edited by Clonedzero (4200 posts) -

@mlarrabee: You should enjoy that FO:NV DLC most of it is really good. That game had great DLC.

#43 Posted by FancySoapsMan (5831 posts) -

Soul Hackers and Arkham City.

Need to find something to play for the next month, before the summer semester starts. I'm thinking of going through Yakuza 2 but I can't find the damn game :(

#44 Posted by Stonyman65 (2713 posts) -
  • Just bought Tomb Raider on sale yesterday so I'm plowing through that. That game is pretty awesome.
  • I also got GTA 4 Complete Edition on sale too so I've been playing that for a bit.
  • I'm going back to Fallout 3 Broken Steel DLC and playing that again (just finished New Vegas again about 3 weeks ago)
  • I'm in the middle of my 4th Saints Row the Third playthrough. I got it with all the DLC on steam for like $12 so I'm going back and playing all the stuff I didn't have when I played it on PS3 when it came out.
  • I still have to play Sleeping Dogs and Metro 2033 - I've had them in my steam library for months and haven't gotten around to them yet.
#45 Posted by ConfusedOwl (944 posts) -

Been playing way to many games lately. I need to slow down and focus on one or two until I beat them. thats how my backlog gets to big. So far I've been playing:

• Final Fantasy 12
  • Persona 3
  • Etrian Odyssey 4
  • Fire Emblem Awakening
  • Metroid Prime
  • Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles

And thats just what I'm playing RIGHT NOW. I still have tons more on the back burner.

#46 Edited by me3639 (1760 posts) -

Im sort of stuck in a hotel for the next couple of weeks(month or so until i find a house) but have been happy trotting along in The Secret World on my laptop.

#47 Posted by Kratch (367 posts) -

Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen and I just picked up Midnight Club L.A. Complete Pack for cheap. I'm also messing around with Receiver.

#48 Edited by PeasantAbuse (5138 posts) -

Sleeping Dogs and League of Legends (always :[ )

Once I beat Sleeping Dogs I need to finish up Assassins Creed 3, Halo 4, Deus Ex HR, and XCOM.

edit: Also need to finish the last three episodes of The Walking Dead.

#49 Posted by laserbolts (5322 posts) -

Battlefield 3 multiplayer pretty nonstop lately.

#50 Edited by MegaLombax (391 posts) -

I've only just finished Darksiders 2 (finally!) and also Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge. Just started Max Payne 3 last night. Man those flashing cutscenes are driving me insane. I'll probably start back Kingdoms of Amalur sometime soon too, since I got burned out pretty quick last time i played it.