#1 Posted by Irishdoom (333 posts) -

#2 Posted by Irishdoom (333 posts) -

Yeah, I can't decide! :)

#3 Posted by I_Stay_Puft (3058 posts) -

That Fuck This Life option sounds Great!

#4 Posted by Bell_End (1208 posts) -

Antichamber!

#5 Posted by nintendork666 (203 posts) -
#6 Posted by Ravenlight (8040 posts) -
#7 Posted by JoeyRavn (4949 posts) -

Go on, finish Skyrim. Especially if you're playing on PC, since Dragonborn was released a few hours ago. Alternatively, Deus Ex: HR shouldn't take too long to complete if it's your second time through.

#8 Posted by spankingaddict (2659 posts) -
#9 Posted by Irishdoom (333 posts) -

Ok, I spent most of the day playing XCom. I was making some mistakes in the "macro" part of that game, but then I assaulted the alien base, got a couple more satellites up, and things started going much smoother. I love snipers in that game.

I gotta say though, they should TELL you if satellites are THAT important early game.

The funny thing about Skyrim is that I'm almost nowhere in the main questline, I just finally saw the Greybeards. The side stuff has been distracting me so much I don't know if I care to finish the "real" quest.

#10 Posted by believer258 (11682 posts) -

@spankingaddict said:

This

#11 Edited by Irishdoom (333 posts) -

@believer258 said:

@spankingaddict said:

This

I beat that game every day. At least once a day. I used to play it more, but I'm approaching 40 now.

#12 Posted by WaywardRobot (4 posts) -

DE:HR. Go play that good thing.

#13 Edited by hussatron (189 posts) -

If you're like me, if you don't push yourself to finish Skyrim, you might never finish it at all. There's just so much else to do, and so many things to potentially accomplish.

#14 Posted by yippykayay (13 posts) -

Skyrim.

#15 Posted by BeachThunder (11719 posts) -

Keep Xcomming.