What games are in your stack?

skyline7284

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By skyline7284

So today i went to Best Buy and picked up copies of Uncharted 2 (GOTY Edition), Just Cause 2, and AC: Brotherhood.  All for a reasonable $95.  Then when i got home it hit me how many games i still need to finish.  So i made a stack of recent games that i need to finish.   
In the stack is: Uncharted 2, Modnation Racers, Just Cause 2, AC: Brotherhood, Bad Company 2, GTA IV, Arkham Asylum, Hot Pursuit, Gears 2, and Fallout 3.

So what's on your list? Which of these games should i take on first?

The stack of games i need to play            
 The stack of games i need to play            
hockeymask27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By hockeymask27

0. I play my games as soon I get them. Sometimes the bus ride home seems like a lifetime. 

zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By zeforgotten
@Hockeymask27 said:
" 0. I play my games as soon I get them. Sometimes the bus ride home seems like a lifetime.  "
I know that feeling. 
At one point I actually bought a game at my old job the morning I got in for work. I had to sit there and stare at it untill I could get home and play it.  

Hmm, right now I don't have any game I need to finish.  
Shopping spree coming soon though. 20 games going straight into the bag and in to their respective platforms. 
DeF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By DeF

as of january 23, 2011
 as of january 23, 2011
I envy your little stack of games that can be finished quite quickly. my pile of shame goes back to 1993^^
FancySoapsMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#5  Edited By FancySoapsMan

Okami, Fallout New Vegas, and Icewind Dale at the moment.

BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

#6  Edited By BeachThunder

My virtual stack is huge (Steam+Gog).

Anyway, my thought is that you should probably start with the shortest game first (AA?).

LackingSaint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#7  Edited By LackingSaint

On steam i've got Mass Effect 2, VVVVVV, Machinarium, Eversion, Amnesia: The Dark Descent, Fallout: New Vegas, Borderlands GOTY, World of Goo and Metro 2033. Outside of that, GTA4.

jmfinamore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By jmfinamore

That's a nice stack you got there, bro. 

I'm playing through Assassin's Creed 2 right now. After that I'll probably start Dead Space and then Ratched: Tools of Destruction. I started Machinarium and Beneath a Steel Sky too, but I'll probably never finish either. I only have a few weeks before school starts again, so I need to get cracking.

EDIT: I also started Dragon Age, but I know I'm never gonna finish it.

nickux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#9  Edited By nickux

At the moment, nothing really. I just beat the story of LittleBigPlanet 2. I'm going to play community levels until I get Dead Space 2 on Tuesday. Here's what I've played so far in 2011. Some of those were just catching up from last year. 

cstrang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By cstrang

Excluding Steam games: Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom (haven't opened), Enslaved (haven't put into console), Fallout: New Vegas (haven't finished it because it sucks), Castlevania: Lord of Shadows, Dark Void.

MikkaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By MikkaQ

My stack has been getting unmanageable since about 2007. I still have games I bought then to beat. 

Gjerbil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Gjerbil
@cstrang: Agreed, vegas blows too hard to finish
SSully

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#13  Edited By SSully

Excluding steam I need to finish enslaved and need for speed. Need for speed HP will be beat soon enough, its a great game to pick up and play. I dont know when ill finish enslaved, it became a little tedious. 

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#14  Edited By JJWeatherman
@skyline7284: Those are all amazing games. Good luck getting through them all.
choffy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#15  Edited By choffy21

Oh god... Here we go: 

•  Bayonetta
  • Borderlands: GOTY
  • Darksiders
  • Dead Space
  • DJ Hero 2
  • Halo: Reach
  • LIMBO
  • LittleBigPlanet 2
  • Mass Effect
  • Mass Effect 2
  • Medal of Honor
  • Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit
  • Red Dead Redemption

There are probably a few more but I can't think of them. But yeah, I have a lot.
Mystyr_E

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 93

#16  Edited By Mystyr_E

Darksiders 
Red Dead Redemption 
Undead Nightmare 
Bioshock 2 
Nier 
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood 
Dragon Age: Awakening 
Final Fantasy XIII 
Valkyria Chronicles 

I also want to beat ME2 on insanity, beat it with my good guy import, plus beat ME1 as an evil bitch, import that into ME2 and beat that, as for the stuff on PC, well, there's just too much there

JoeyRavn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#17  Edited By JoeyRavn
Avatar image for deactivated-633355e1dd700
deactivated-633355e1dd700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just got Deadspace on Steam. I want to do a paragon run through both Mass Effect 1 & 2 with the same character. The original Fallout is sitting on laptop hard drive taunting me. The Force Unleashed needs a beating so I can move on to the second one, same with Assassin's Creed. Stalker Shadow of Chernobyl, Bioshock, Braid, Freedom Force, The Witcher... It's embarrassing all the stuff I need to finish.

Stefan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 27

#19  Edited By Stefan

Go for Uncharted first, that game shouldn't take up too much of your time ~12h and is awesome in my opinion.  
Continue with Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, but only if you played AC2. Depending on your taste you could also put in Batman 
The other games are great, too (though I haven't played Mod Nations Racer) Just Cause is just great to spend some time goofing around in the sandbox world and Fallout 3 and GTA4 will probably eat up a 
lot of your time - time in which you could finish shorter and just as much enjoyable games. 

As for my stack:  
I still got some used games from my last visit at a local flea market that I wanna check out: 
My original Xbox has a broken DVD drive so I'll need to fix that first or get a new Xbox, got my eyes on the crystal edition anyway.

Flea Market Shopping 01/16/2011

1. Guilty Gear XX #Reload

Xbox, NTSC/JAP

2. Guilty Gear Isuka

Xbox, NTSC/JAP (came with a separate calender for 2005 :-D)

3. Capcom Fighting Evolution

Xbox, NTSC/JAP

4. The Punisher

Xbox, NTSC/US 

Tsoglani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Tsoglani

My stack has been increasing steadily for a while now, but I suggest you take on Just Cause 2, Uncharted 2, and Fallout 3 before it gets worse. Also, Arkham Asylum is freakin' awesome, so maybe get that out of the way before Arkham City comes out.

My list is as is... and it just keeps growing, so this is just a taste...

Just Cause 2
Demon's Souls
Dragon Age Origins
Ninja Gaiden 2
Valkyria Chronicles
Castlevania LOS
Metal Gear Portable Ops
SplatterHouse
Red Faction Guerrilla 

And that is only a few of them, as I still have a heap of PS2 games to finish, PSP games to finish, and PC games like Total War. 

Some of us have to work and/or study, so we don't have full time abilities to play games. Hell, I am still on the main quest with Oblivion!

WickedCestus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#21  Edited By WickedCestus

Yeah, I have like none. I'm actually kind of bored due to my lack of games. I'm getting Deadly Premonition on Tuesday, and then Just Cause 2 and Starcraft 2 in a few weeks, but right now I have almost nothing.

nintendoeats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 9

#22  Edited By nintendoeats

Halo Reach and ODST 
Amnesia 
Red Dead Redemption

and 100 million older gamers that I swear I will try out some day (Flashback and Crystalis being the first ones that come to mind, but trust me there are lots) 

The thing is, after blowing through ACII and Brotherhood I'm completely burnt out. I don't know when I'm going to play RDR, as the thought of another open world makes me want to puke.

gamer_152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

User Lists: 6

#23  Edited By gamer_152  Moderator

I still need to play Limbo, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, two Mass Effect 2 DLCs, Vanquish, and Super Mario Galaxy 2.

TomA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#24  Edited By TomA

Steam games.

jacksukeru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

#25  Edited By jacksukeru

Through dedication, hard "work" and purposefully erasing games I'll never play again from it, I've managed to reduce my backlog to 13 games. If you really care enough to see it, it can be viewed here.

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#26  Edited By Video_Game_King

Lufia: Curse of the Sinistrals, the only one of these I've actually played.
Donkey Kong Country Returns
Epic Mickey
Goldeneye 007
Kirby's Epic Yarn
Sonic Colors
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow
Gish
Harms Way
Dorito's Crash Course
Lugaru HD
Penumbra: Overture
Osmos
Machinarium
Aquaria

JoMate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By JoMate

some of are never going to be finished... 

final fantasy 13 (currently at 40 hours) 
batman arkhem asylem 
forza 3 
vanquish 
resonance of faith (this is too hard to ever finish I think) 
fable 2 dlc 
and I just got dragon age: origins - ultimate edition, and that includes all the dlc of that game I am currently at 10 hours 
risk factions 
portal 

that should do it for now

scarace360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By scarace360

SUPER AE   
Mass Effect 2

Badhands

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Badhands

Mine is pretty ridiculous... lots of bad games now that I look at them lol 

• Chronicals of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena
  • Neverwinter Nights 2 platinum
  • Legendary
  • Turning Point
  • Fallout: New Vegas
  • S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Call of Pripyat
  • Just Cause 2
  • Fear 2
  • Alan Wake
  • Red Dead Redemption
  • Dragon Age
  • Darksiders
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops
  • Cryostasis
  • Section 8 (yes it does have a semi-campaign 
I have a bit of games to play still hah  
Side Note: all games but Alan Wake and Red Dead Redemption are on PC.
Enigma777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#31  Edited By Enigma777

Alan Wake 
Gears of War 2 
Disgaea 3  
Dead Space
Demon's Souls  
Red Faction Guerilla 
Valkyria Chronicles 1+2 
Folklore 
P3P  
Ghost of Sparta 
and a shitload of other PSP games

Avatar image for little_socrates
Little_Socrates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 23

#32  Edited By Little_Socrates

I had one just two days ago, but somebody cleaned it up and got it all out of order. Get back to you!

FesteringNeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#33  Edited By FesteringNeon

I honestly have no idea, but this gen i've kept up "beating" not "completing" games, which i'm pretty proud of.. for someone with a short attention span. Some i've even re-beat. I'm out of about 18 (full release titles) i've beaten 15. I just have Oblivion to finish (200+ hours and need to actually finish quests now!) and the 2 games in the mail, which I don't have yet. (demon's souls, and 3d dot game heroes)

BBQBram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By BBQBram

Let's see...

Prince of Persia: Warrior Within
Splinter Cell
Pikmin 2
Resident Evil Zero
Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem 
Lego Star Wars
Viewtiful Joe
Viewtiful Joe 2
Advance Wars: Dark Conflict/Days of Ruin  
Dead Space
Blue Dragon (never gonna happen) 
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night XBLA 
GTA: San Andreas XBLA
Mega Man 10
Super Mario 64 VC  
Mad World

That's all I got right now, but I'm betting there's something I left out.

crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#35  Edited By crusader8463

Thank you, and fuck you OP. I had been meaning to make a big list of my Backlog so I can reference it whenever I feel like starting a new game, but I always put it off because it was just too big. Seeing this thread made me sit down and finally do it. Two to three hours later I got this and two hands that hurt a lot from typing.     

NOTE: These games were on my backlog, but I powered through them over the course of the last couple weeks of November to now. After I was done doing that I kind of needed a break from burning through my Back Log and just play whatever I felt like at the moment.

• Assassin's Creed 2 (PS3)
  • Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood    (PS3)
  • inFAMOUS    (PS3)
  • Killzone 2    (PS3)
  • Warhammer 40k Dawn of War 2: Chaos Rising (PC)

Back log

The following games are listed in no particular order. I simply added them as I found them in my Steam Games Library tab, as they popped into my head, or as I found them sitting on my shelf.

1. Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight

(PC) I know the game sucks, but this series is easily the most important franchise in my life. The reason I bought my first PC was so I could play Command and Conquer 95 and Red Alert. If it wasn't for those games I never would have been introduced to PC gaming and I would never have meet the best friends I have ever had in my life. Because of all the above I'm trying to force myself through this game just to see the conclusion of the story built up over the years. Even though I know it's supposed to be terrible, I feel like I owe it to myself to do it anyway.

2. Dragon Age: Origins

(PC) I have already beat this game a dozen times over, but I bought the Ultimate edition during the 2010 Steam Holiday sale for only $20 and it came with several DLC that I have yet to play. As well, I'm trying to build a master save file that I will import into Dragon Age II, but I can't decide on what origin and how I want the to play the character.

3. Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light

(PC) This game is on going. A friend and I are playing our way through, but it's at random times with no real consistency. So it will be a while.

4. Neverwinter Nights 2

(PC) I bought this game during the 2010 Steam Holiday sale and have yet to start into it. I always wanted to play the game, but never got around to it back when it came out.

5. Sword of the Stars

(PC) I'm currently playing this game and learning it's inner workings. It doesn't really have a plot or progression, so there really isn't much of an end to it.

6. Aliens vs. Predator

(PC) I bought it during the Steam Christmas Sale of 2010, and I just haven't gotten around to playing it.

7. Braid

(PC) I bought it during the Steam Christmas Sale of 2010, and I just haven't gotten around to playing it.

8. Darkstar One

(PC) I have been dying for a good space sim, and this is the closest thing I have been able to find of any kind of quality. I was pounding my way through it when it started to make my computer lock up every ten minuets so I stopped playing it. Hope to go back to it some day.

9. DeathSpank

10. F.E.A.R.: First Encounter Assault Recon

11. F.E.A.R.: Extraction Point

12. F.E.A.R.: Perseus Mandate

13. F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin

14. MLB 2K

15. Nexus: The Jupiter Incident

(PC) Not sure what to say. It's a weird combination of RTS, space sim and RPG and I love it. Sadly it moves about as slow as molasses on a turtles ass in the middle of winter stuck in a time warp causing time to move backwards, so I kind of can only play it in spurts. I plan to just sit down one day and play through it, but it keeps getting pushed to the bottom of my play list.

16. Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus

17. Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee

18. Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee

19. Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath

20. Penumbra: Overture

(PC) I got it when I bought the humble indie bundle and have never looked at it. I think it's a survival horror game, but I'm not sure. I always wanted to play a survival horror game, but they have never done anything for me in the past. Hoping this will be the one that makes the genre click with me, because on paper I love them.

21. Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale

(PC) I played it for a bit, but then I got distracted by other games and have really wanted to get back to it at some point.

22. Sam & Max Episode 301: The Penal Zone

(PC) I always wanted to play an adventure game, but I always ended up having to use a guide and it ruined the experience for me. Then I heard this season of Sam and Max was supposed to be really good and very user friendly. So when I seen it on some Steam sale for $5 I picked it up. I just keep putting off playing them because I want to sit down and power my way through it some day, but that day never seems to happen.

23. Sam & Max Episode 302: The Tomb of Sammun-Mak
24. Sam & Max Episode 303: They Stole Max's Brain
25. Sam & Max Episode 304: Beyond the Alley of the Dolls
26. Sam & Max Episode 305: The City That Dares Not Sleep
27. Trine

(PC) I bought it during some Steam sale, 2009 if I recall correctly, and just never got around to it.

28. Batman: Arkham Asylum

(PC) I really hate this game. I know I practically get lynched any time I say it, but I just hate pretty much every aspect of the games combat and gameplay, but I really like the story and atmosphere it builds. I have tried about ten times now to play this game, but I always hit the same wall a few hours in and never get past it. One day I may just force myself to play it for completions sake.

29. Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts

(PC) I played through the base games single player, but for some reason I never got into the expansions. It's one of my personal shames to have never played through them, and I hope one day very soon to rectify the mistake.

30. Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor
31. Dead Space

(PC) I played the game for a few hours, but I simply found it got very repetitive. It's supposed to be scary, but after an hour it just felt like a very slow moving action game. I could tell a kilometer away whenever something would jump out at me, and when it did they ran at you so slowly you could kill them before you were ever in any real danger of dying or getting hurt. Becasue of that I never felt any sense of dread or worry, so the game got old fast. Despite that though, I have always felt a weird desire to play it to the end because I love the idea of the game. With the hype being built around Dead Space 2 right now I think I'm going to try and do it soon.

32. Far Cry 2

33. Global Agenda

34. Grotesque Tactics: Evil Heroes

(PC) I bought it during the Steam Christmas Sale of 2010, but it runs really badly so I stopped trying to play it.

35. King's Bounty: Armored Princess

(PC) I love this genre of game, but I got to one mission very early on in this game where no matter what I did I kept dying over and over and over and over again. I think I literally tried it about 30 times, and then I just said fuck this game I'm done.

36. King's Bounty: The Legend

(PC)

37. Mirror's Edge

(PC) I bought it during some Steam sale, 2009 if I recall correctly, and just never got around to it.

38. Patrician III

39. Patrician IV

40. Red Faction: Guerrilla

(PC) I started it and played a good 5-6 hours of it, but then I just got tired of it. It was fun to run around blowing stuff up, but the main story was way too grindy and repetitive. I want to get back and try to power my way through it, but it just never happened.

41. S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl

(PC) I think this was the first game I ever bought on Steam. It was on sale for $2 so I bought it. I have tried several times to get into it, but I could never figure it out and would always get frustrated after an hour or two with it. It would always end with me saying fuck this game, exiting, then uninstalling it. I hope to have the patience to one day play it because on paper it sounds like a game I would love.

42. Saints Row 2

(PC) I loved the game, but it was horrendously optimized and runs terrible. Even on the lowest settings.

43. Sid Meier's Civilization IV

44. Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Beyond the Sword

45. Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Colonization

46. Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Warlords

47. Silverfall

(PC) I bought the game during the Steam Holiday sale (2010) and just started it a few days ago as of this writing. I'm really enjoying it, but I'm worried that it may fall to the wayside. It's a rather long and deep RPG and I have a lot of other games tempting me away from it.

48. Silverfall: Earth Awakening
49. SimCity 4

50. Space Siege

(PC) Bought during some Steam sale and never got around to playing it.

51. Star Wars: Empire at War

(PC) I absolutely love this game. I played it, and beat it, over a dozen times when it first came out. I bought it a while back during some sale on Steam since I had lost the original game and cd keys and have been meaning to play it again.

52. Star Wars: Empire at War - Forces of Corruption
53. Titan Quest

(PC) This game has been a thorn in my side for as long as I can remember. I bought it back when it first came out all those years back, but my computer at the time couldn't handle the game and I could never get past the third or fourth zone in the game. The zone was filled with tress and planets and when ever I would load into it the computer would slow to 2-3 FPS and was unplayable. Since then I have gotten a computer that could handle it, but every time I have tried to play it I always got tired of it early on and quit. I see this game as my personal nemesis.

54. Titan Quest: Immortal Throne
55. Torchlight

(PC) I keep trying to play this game, but it's just way to grindy and I hate that I will never be able to show off my guy to anyone. So I can't stay motivated to keep pushing deeper into the game. I'm holding out hope for two, since it is going to have co-op.

56. Tropico 3

(PC) Bought during some Steam sale and never got around to playing it.

57. Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War

(PC) The original Dawn of War is my favourite RTS since Command and Conquer Red Alert 2. I love everything about it, but I never got around to playing the later expansions to completion; even though I have bought them all a couple times over by now. I plan to one day very soon sit down for a week or two and play nothing but these games so I can finally do just that. It's one of my personal shames given how much I love this series.

58. Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Winter Assault
59. Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Dark Crusade
60. Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Soulstorm
61. The Witcher

(PC) I keep hearing people talk about this game like it's the second coming of Jesus, but I can never get into it. I have had it for a couple years now, but I always get out of the tutorial and lose interest in it instantly.

62. X3: Terran Conflict

(PC) After owning the game for a long time I finally sat down and taught myself how to play it. Yes, taught. You could take classes on learning how to play this dam game. Sadly I got distracted shortly after finally getting into it and I have since forgotten how to play it. I hope to one day get back into it, but I'm not looking forward to relearning the game to do so.

63. X³: Reunion
64. Supreme Commander

(PC) I found it in a bargain bin at a local Futureshop for $5 and picked it up because a friend and I were playing a lot of the second one and he kept saying how much he prefered the first one. I bought it so we could play together but of course he lost his cd key and couldn't play it online.

65. Psychonauts

(PC) This was one of those games of the xbox/PS2 generation that I always heard great things about, but I never played. So when I saw it for $2 on the PC at a local Bargain Giant I picked it up. It's been sitting on my shelf for about 2-3 years now, but some day I will play it. Some day.

66. Baldur's Gate II: Throne of Bhaal

(PC) This game is probably one of my biggest personal shames. I bought it years ago when it first came out and fell in love instantly. For some reason that I can't remember I stopped playing it, and shortly there after lost the game and box. I have since bought the game two times just to get the old sexy big boxed edition of it again to keep on my shelf. I want to play it, but the game has weird scaling problems on modern PC's, and everything in game is too small for me to read so I can't really play it. I'm really hoping Bioware remakes the game with modern graphics, but I know that would never happen, or if it did they would try to consolize it and ruin it in the process.

67. Blue Dragon

(360) I got it for $5 and have just never gotten around to playing it, because I don't have a comfortable place to sit and play games on my consoles.

68. Resonance of Fate

(360) Got it for $5-$10 and have just never gotten around to playing it, because I don't have a comfortable place to sit and play games on my consoles.

69. Final Fantasy XIII

(360) I tried playing it, but got real bored and stopped about 4-5 hours in. Hope to go back to it one day, but I don't know if I will.

70. Deadly Premonition

(360) I bought it because of how much I loved the Endurance Run. I plan to play it some day so I can see all things the guys skipped over, but after watching it twice with the BR/JV ER's I want to wait until it's not as fresh in my memory.

71. Spectral Force 3

(360) I love turn based strategy games, and this is one of the few to get made in recent years. I got it on the cheap back in November of 2010 and just have not gotten around to playing it.

72. Final Fantasy XII

(PS2) I remember seeing videos and stories about it when it first came out near the end of the PS2 life, but I didn't have a PS2 at that time so I missed it. When I got my PS3 recently I decided to buy it and rectify that problem when I found it online for around $10. Like the rest of the gluttony of games I bought for my PS3 around that time though, I just haven't started in on it yet.

73. Eternal Poison

(PS2) All I remember was being online looking for games to play on my new PS3 and watching a few videos for this game and it looking interesting. Like the rest of the gluttony of games I bought for my PS3 around that time though, I just haven't started in on it yet.

74. Rogue Galaxy

(PS2) It was one of those games I read about and saw videos of back when it came out all those years back, but I never got around to playing it because I could never find it. Then I found it for $5 at the very bottom of a bargain bin at a local Walmart and I snatched it up in a heartbeat to play on the PS3 I just bought a few days prior.

75. Shadow of the Colossus

(PS2) I remember seeing videos and stories about it when it first came out, but I didn't have a PS2 at that time so I missed it. When I got my PS3 recently I decided to buy it and rectify that problem when I found it online for around $10. Like the rest of the gluttony of games I bought for my PS3 around that time though, I just haven't started in on it yet.

76. Disgaea: Hour of Darkness

(PS2) I love me a turn based RPG, so when I bought Disgaea 3 for my PS3 I decided to look around online and find the first two to play first. I found this one, but every place I looked was asking $30-$40 for the second one and that's way too much. So I plan to play this game, and if I fall in love with the series as hard as I think I will, I may just bite the bullet and pay what they are asking for the second one.

77. Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice

(PS3) As I said above, I love me a turn based RPG and this series is supposed to be one of the best. I'm waiting to play the first two first though, as story is very important to me and I don't want to miss stuff from the others.

78. Resistance: Fall of Man

(PS3) I traded a copy of Modern Warfare 2 that came with my PS3 for this game and its sequel from someone on a local trading site called kijiji.ca, because I already own the game on my PC and don't like it anyway. Back when I had my PS3 for the first time, before selling it off, this was the first game that I ever played on it and I remembered loving it and being blown away. By the time the second one came around though I had sold my PS3.So now that I have a PS3 again I wanted to sit down and play the series from the start since it has been so long since I played the first one.

79. Resistance 2
80. Eternal Sonata

(PS3) I heard it was supposed to be a great RPG, so when I found it at a local walmarts bargain bin for $20 I picked it up. I played it for an hour or two, and just could not figure out the combat. I got to a part where I kept fighting some kind of mini boss and died again and again and again, before finally saying fuck it I'm done. I just have too many other games I really want to play to try and force my way though this game right now. So I put it back on the shelf for now. When I do get around to playing it again I will go online and research how best to play it before I start in.

81. Folklore

(PS3) Another game that I always heard great things about but never got around to playing. So after getting my new PS3 I found it online for cheap and picked it up. Just haven't gotten around to playing it yet.

82. Bayonetta

(PS3) Found it on the cheap and picked it up. Not much else to say. I'm keeping it as a pallet cleanser for when I get into the plethora of RPG's I have waiting to be played.

83. Valkyria Chronicles

(PS3) Another game that I always heard great things about but never got around to playing. So after getting my new PS3 I found it online for cheap and picked it up. Just haven't gotten around to playing it yet.

84. Red Dead Redemption

(PS3) I had been dying to play this game and followed its development for a good year or two before it was finally released. I kept holding out hope they would release it on PC, but after hearing no word of it for so long, and finding it on kijiji.ca for only $25, I broke down and bought it on my PS3. I have tried to play it for about 4-5 hours now, but I'm not liking it. I want to just sit down and try playing it for a couple days straight, but I don't have a comfortable place to sit and play any of my consoles so I keep putting it off.

85. ParaWorld

(PC) I LOVED this game. I bought it and played it years back when it first came out, but I had since lost it. I bought it again recently when I found it online for around $10, but sadly it won't run on Windows 7. I'm holding off until I can scratch together the money to buy a new computer, and I plan to use an extra hard drive I have laying about to install vista or XP on it so I can dual boot into the OS just to play the game.

86. Super Meat Boy

(PC) I bought it during the Steam Holiday Sale of 2010, and loved playing it. I hooked up my PS3 controller and played it for a good 2-3 hours in one sitting. I'm about a little over 3/4 of the way through the game, but I just can't bring myself to load it up and play the last bit of it. I can't explain it, but for some reason I just can't do it. So it's sitting there in my games library list. Taunting me every time I look at it.

Avatar image for little_socrates
Little_Socrates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 23

#36  Edited By Little_Socrates

My full stack of game cases (even more games in the metaphorical stack when I consider downloadables and steam games.) 

Okami-PS2 
Dead Space-X360 
Need For Speed Hot Pursuit-X360 
Dead Rising 2-X360 
God of War III-PS3 
Empty Case for EA Sports MMA-PS3 (received when I purchased Bayonetta for X360; placeholding for VanQuish-X360, which is currently being borrowed by a friend) 
Enslaved: Odyssey to the West-X360 
Bayonetta-X360 (in refashioned L4D2-X360 case) 
F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin-PS3 
Valkyria Chronicles-PS3 
Red Dead Redemption-X360 (for the Undead Nightmare) 
Silent Hill Shattered Memories-Wii 
God of War Collection-PS3 
Grand Theft Auto IV-X360 
Borderlands-X360 
Rock Band 3-X360 
Burnout Paradise-X360 

...damn, that's a lot of games!