• 74 results
#1 Posted by 5socks5 (189 posts) -
#2 Posted by AlexW00d (6275 posts) -

None, I am impatient and have bought all of the good games that came out recently already...

#3 Posted by nickux (1385 posts) -

Fallout: New Vegas 
Red Dead Redemption 

most games I either already bought or got them through Gamefly. But these two games I knew I wanted to spend a long time with, really savor them. 

#4 Posted by SlightConfuse (3963 posts) -

Fallout: New Vegas 
Borderlands:GOTY
 assassin creed brotherhood 

#5 Posted by jelekeloy (456 posts) -

None, since I hate asking for gifts.  It's not because I feel like I'm above it, hell I'm only fifteen, but I just feel awkward doing it.

#6 Posted by FLStyle (4701 posts) -

None, I'm getting a HDTV instead so I can play some 2008/2009 classics in HD and watch the Blu-Ray collection I've built over the last two months.

#7 Posted by SethPhotopoulos (5261 posts) -

Brotherhood.

#8 Posted by JJWeatherman (14558 posts) -
@5socks5 said:
" What games are the Giant Bomb community asking for this Christmas? List what you're asking friends, family, or yourself to get for Christmas!  

I'm asking for: 
Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate Edition (PS3)  
  "
This. Oh wait, but on 360.
#9 Posted by Cazamalos (983 posts) -

i'm asking for gift cards to buy games next year

#10 Posted by kalmis (1558 posts) -

I am too old for this

#11 Posted by Protoroll (345 posts) -

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and Red Dead.

#12 Posted by WinterSnowblind (7617 posts) -

None.  Brotherhood and maybe the Dragon Age Ultimate Edition are the only ones I really care about that I don't already have. 
Also been considering Mod Nation, but I think I'll wait for a classic version to see if they do a compilation with the DLC.

#13 Posted by Klei (1768 posts) -

I usually don't ask for games at christmas, simply because i'm buying them whenever I want anyways. Video games aren't special for me anymore, so asking for a game that i'd most likely trade in within the next three months would destroy the whole gift mood/thing. I sure did used to ask for games, when I was younger. I guess at 24 i'm just an old fart who asks for a new GPS or some giftcards...

#14 Posted by fisher81 (535 posts) -

Def Jam Rapstar 
Fable III 
The Sims 3 
Mafia II 
Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock

#15 Posted by 5socks5 (189 posts) -
@kalmis: No one is too old for Christmas!  

But seriously are you buying yourself any games for Christmas? You couldn't have bought everything....Could you?
#16 Posted by 5socks5 (189 posts) -
@WinterSnowblind: ModNation is extremely fun. The community is a little bit small right now but I still loved it. 

@CaLe: Why get Astros if you only rent games? Unless your using them for AV purposes or you own a few games like Black Ops
#17 Posted by Redbullet685 (6044 posts) -

I asked for.....
Assassins Creed Brotherhood for 360 
Sims 3 for PS3
NHL 11 for PS3

#18 Posted by kalmis (1558 posts) -
@5socks5:  Well to old according to my wife. I buy games all the time, whether its Christmas or not :)
#19 Posted by Demyx (3237 posts) -

Burning Crusade, Darksiders, and Final Fantasy XIII

#20 Posted by Jolt92 (1551 posts) -

Super Street Fighter 4 since I got an arcade stick now.

#21 Posted by RoyCampbell (1096 posts) -

I'm wishing for inFAMOUS along with MGS4 and Afrika with a PS3. Or instead of one of those games, some PS3 bux so I can acquire a couple of PS1 classics on the PSN. YEAH.

#22 Posted by ArbitraryWater (11739 posts) -

None. If anything, I'm asking my parents for a bigger 360 hard drive so I don't have to keep on deleting stuff because I have no space anymore.

#23 Edited by BlackPlastic (19 posts) -

I asked for Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (PS3) and the GOTY Edition of Borderlands (360).

#24 Posted by LordAndrew (14426 posts) -

I only have ten games on my list, which is less than I normally have. Only one PS2 game on the list! What have I chosen? It's a secret to everybody.

#25 Posted by Capum15 (4901 posts) -

Wishing for Black Ops and possibly Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit. I've also been needing a controller charger thing for a while. Maybe some movies. Nothing much.

#26 Posted by CptChiken (1987 posts) -

I dont ask for games for christmas, i'll just get them for myself. christmas is about clothes and gadgets etc.

#27 Posted by HandsomeDead (11863 posts) -

Dead Rising 2.

#28 Posted by TheFreeMan (2712 posts) -

I put Uncharted 2/PS3 as a joke (though I'd still love them), but DKCR and Black Ops.

#29 Posted by TheHBK (5485 posts) -

None, i told everyone not to buy me games because I have way too many I need to get through.  Way behind.

#30 Posted by LibraryDues (342 posts) -

Rock Band Triple 
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

#31 Posted by le_zane (63 posts) -

Call of Duty: Black Ops 
Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey
about as far apart on the spectrum as you can get

#32 Posted by crusader8463 (14422 posts) -

Nothing, because games are expensive and I don't have a family that can afford to spend that kind of money on a single present for someone. Should hell freeze over and I have money left over after the $300 I need to pay off the rest of my credit card with, I will see about getting something on this list. Though I know that's not going to happen, so I'm not worried about it.

#33 Posted by fugie7 (1109 posts) -

assassin creed brotherhood
NBA jam
Hot pursuit 
blur

#34 Posted by Scrawnto (2450 posts) -

I have no shame about asking for games for Christmas, but since I've started to have spending money of my own, I've lost the patience to wait for Christmas. I already have pretty much all the games I want. However, that does make it a lot harder to think of gifts to ask for. I have to resort to asking for stuff like step-ladders and coffee grinders, which are useful, but not very exciting. That said, I anticipate getting at least one gift-card this Holiday season, and I plan on using that to help pay for Rock Band 3 with the keyboard, and maybe a guitar and microphone since I have never owned any Rock Band or Guitar Hero game. I had a roommate for two years who bought every piece of Rockband DLC while I lived with him, so I never needed to own it myself.

#35 Posted by Rmack (1078 posts) -

Kinda bought everything I wanted already, so when my family asked me, I thought of two games I've been interested in but haven't bought: NBA JAM and Hot Pursuit.

#36 Posted by jkz (4025 posts) -

None. 

Money's tight amigo.

#37 Posted by shadows_kill (3165 posts) -

sly collection, rock band 2, gran turismo 5, nhl 11, and golden sun

#38 Posted by BUCK3TM4N (549 posts) -

Asking to get stuff from the steam sale and a new video card.. and red dead (360)

#39 Posted by gamefreak9 (2359 posts) -
@AlexW00d said:
" None, I am impatient and have bought all of the good games that came out recently already... "
What he said, i have played or own everything i want to play or own. It turns out that the only game i'm actually going to still be playing in 2011 is SC2, maybe one more run of ME2 just to get some chars ready for the 3rd one. 
#40 Posted by SSValis (1136 posts) -

I just asked for a sweater

#41 Posted by Hizang (8532 posts) -

Metroid Prime Trilogy 
Sonic Colours 
Donkey Kong Country Returns
#42 Posted by TomA (2531 posts) -

I think i have one game on my list, but I can't remember what it is, maybe Fable 3.

#43 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8699 posts) -

Dead Rising 2
Brutal Legend
Darksiders

Bet I'll get none of those tho.

#44 Posted by Vager (1654 posts) -

I already received a Christmas present from my brother and best friend. A 25th Anniversary Edition Wii. (I have all 3 consoles now!!)
My brother, best friend and I have this tradition of giving out our gifts to each other as soon as we get them. I was given the Wii in a Walmart shopping bag lol.
Also, I don't ask for things; I let them deiced. 

#45 Posted by NuclearKnight (34 posts) -

Earth Defence Force 2017. Because i looooove them B-movie monsters.
#46 Posted by McGhee (6094 posts) -

Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit. The TNT made me want to play it and I haven't played a racing game in a very long time.

#47 Posted by Bucketdeth (8012 posts) -

I'm asking for..... 
Fallout: New Vegas (PS3) 
Gran Turismo 5 
The Sly Collection (PS3)
Demon Souls (Finally)

#48 Posted by mordukai (7150 posts) -

Given my ever changing personality I AM asking for gift cards. 

#49 Posted by DoctorTran (1562 posts) -

Microsoft Kinect.

#50 Posted by ShadowSkill11 (1783 posts) -

None. I buy every game I have been tracking and rent the few(gamefly) I'm not sure about.