• 120 results
#101 Posted by AndrewB (7190 posts) -

@Cloudenvy said:

@AndrewB: Not with a giant design project on my shoulders as well! : ( Unless you do it for me!

Just tell me what I need to design!

Actually, I have about enough time to trudge through one or two missions in X-Com a day (ignoring social obligations - bah~! who am I kidding; I have no life), so that alone is going to take me up until Christmas if not longer. Being an adult sucks.

#102 Posted by Kiri90 (251 posts) -

@bemusedchunk I feel the same way about Spec Ops. I'm not sure I'll be able to knock out Xcom before the end of the year, though. @Dixavd Man, good luck. I've had absolutely no motivation to play ME3 anytime soon, so maybe one for the future?

#103 Posted by mracoon (4914 posts) -

XCOM, Far Cry 3 and possibly Spec Ops: The Line.

#104 Posted by Ghost_of_Perdition (733 posts) -

I'm finishing up Dishonored. After that it's Sleeping Dogs, XCOM, Binary Domain, Journey, Asura's Wrath, The Darkness II, Mark of the Ninja, and maybe Far Cry 3.

Yeah, not gonna happen.

#105 Posted by hermes (1270 posts) -

Walking Dead

Assassins Creed 3

Dishonored

And X-Com

#106 Posted by CaLe (3678 posts) -

I don't need to finish games for arbitrary reasons. I've played all the big stuff this year, even if I haven't finished them, and don't plan on finishing them.

#107 Posted by hidys (1028 posts) -

right now far cry 3 and journey are the two I'm hoping to complete

#108 Posted by hidys (1028 posts) -

right now far cry 3 and journey are the two I'm hoping to complete

#109 Posted by Kiri90 (251 posts) -
@Ghost_of_Perdition You could play The Darkness II and Binary Domain no problem, I would think. I've beaten both of those this year, and had a blast with each one.
#110 Posted by Rafaelfc (1283 posts) -

far cry 3, all the rest I either played already or don't care

#111 Edited by HerbieBug (3844 posts) -

Red Dead Redemption for 2012's 2010 game of the year. :D

I've played pretty much everything I'm interested in playing from this year's releases with the exception of Diablo 3. Might do Far Cry 3 at some point but would have to play that on console and I imagine that is not going to show the game in the best possible light. I should probably put a video card in my PC to play some of these as the console generation gets ready to reset. enh.

#112 Posted by Kiri90 (251 posts) -

@Rafaelfc With all of the footage I've seen, Brad's review, and my own excitement, Far Cry 3 might have to be played WAY sooner than I thought.

#113 Posted by ThePickle (4149 posts) -

None because I'm not in any GOTY discussions. Most of the games I play end up being during Christmas break because that's when I can get new games and I have loads of free time. I always end up behind everything so I've decided to not bother with staying current and just play it at my own pace.

#114 Posted by mordukai (7092 posts) -

I really want to play through Journey before the GOTY discussion start because I have a feeling it's gonna be a very talked about game.

#115 Edited by pyromagnestir (3961 posts) -

Regarding my desire to play Binary Domain...

Would playing through Binary Domain on the easiest difficulty be a good move? That's what I'm leaning toward doing at this moment.

edit: Oh man the game's trying to make me use the mic on my laptop to give voice commands and I don't really want to do that... I don't want to talk to my video game at this moment.

#116 Posted by TheUnsavedHero (1255 posts) -

The only one I got to play is Mass Effect 3. Been so busy that I can't seem to find any time to even get started.

#117 Posted by HerbieBug (3844 posts) -

@Kiri90 said:

@Rafaelfc With all of the footage I've seen, Brad's review, and my own excitement, Far Cry 3 might have to be played WAY sooner than I thought.

I know, right? Far Cry turning out to be good throws off my whole fall gaming schedule! D:

#118 Posted by CornBREDX (4457 posts) -

I still gotta get through Mark of the Ninja, AC3, Darkness 2, and maybe Farcry 3

I haven't decided if I can afford Farcry 3 or not and I'm not sure if I would finish it in time. Seems like an important game, shame its so late in the year. Argh

#119 Posted by NapTimeSleeper (327 posts) -

The only one that I want to finish is The Walking Dead. I just finished Ep. 3 a few nights ago.

#120 Posted by Kiri90 (251 posts) -
@pyromagnestir

Regarding my desire to play Binary Domain...

Would playing through Binary Domain on the easiest difficulty be a good move? That's what I'm leaning toward doing at this moment.

edit: Oh man the game's trying to make me use the mic on my laptop to give voice commands and I don't really want to do that... I don't want to talk to my video game at this moment.

I think that you could play it on normal and still have just the right amount of challenge. I played it a few months ago on normal, and really enjoyed myself (no voice commands for me either). Great game...