Which games do you think pushed games in general forward and has characterized this generation?
1. Gears of War -purely for graphics, going from ps2 to Gears of war was a GIANT leap that blew my mind
2. Bioshock - Story and Art, being for sophisticated than most artsy movies being made today.
3. RDR - Story, great ending.
4. Braid - Art in motion, and best Ending Ever in all media.
5. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare - Shooters set in contemporary times has become its own genre and has made more money than all the other games.
what do you guys think what games do you think define this generation?