What games did you play in March?

limond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

With the end of March here what games did you manage to finish? Or start and abandon along the way? What did you play this month? What did you think of it?

I myself finished up 4 games:

Valiant Hearts this is a fantastic game. If you are at all into military history you should give this game a look. The puzzles are relatively simple but the story telling is great. It's worth it to suffer through Uplay for it.

The Stanley Parable I played a handful of endings by myself and then used a guide to get the rest. Except the Art ending. I youtubed that one. What a fun an interesting game. Even the achievements I enjoyed getting. Highly recommend everyone give the one a spin, it is a good, light hearted romp.

Braid I didn't like this game. The puzzles were good, but the story telling was just not something I enjoyed at all. That being said I thought the last level (with zero stars) was fantastically done.

Bravely Default The first JRPG I have ever finished. I loved all the mechanics in the game, but the story telling again left something to be desired. As did the utter repetition of chapters 5-8 in which you killed the same bosses and did the same 'x' button mash again, and again, and again, and again. The tons of hours I put into the first 4 chapters were a blast. The last 15 hours or so was a half paying attention slog while I did other things while grinding gold and xp (since none of the repeated bosses gave you gold or very much xp). The final boss was very epic, and I kind of wish I knew people who played the game and street passed with them as it makes the ending a bit more meaningful and dramatic. I need to find more games with similar job systems.

Other games

Pillars of Eternity I promised myself I wouldn't be buying any new games this year but after watching the quick look I just had to have it. Loved my 5 hours with it so far. Makes me want to go back and play all the other Infinity Engine games. I can't wait to play more.

Clash of Clans this game is bad but maybe if I upgrade everything it will be fun. I know it wont be, but I can't stop logging in every day to click on my collectors.

Heroes Charge this game actual isn't bad. IAP aren't egrious and it isn't pay to win at all. A lite strategy game. It is kind of brought down by some just over powered heroes that are very hard to counter, but I enjoy my 30 minutes a day I spend with it.

Streetpassing Not sure if this counts but I got all the Puzzle Pieces at PAX East this year.

Guild Wars 2 Jumped back into it for a week. Very easy to pick back up after a long time away. Kind of bland on the skill side with only being able to swap attack skills by weapon swapping. I like more options then that.

Lord of the Rings: War in the North For what ever reason this is scratching my loot addiction game. It reminds me of Baldurs Gate: Dark Alliance 1 and 2. It isn't a great game at all lots of very annoying bugs, but I'm putting up with it since not many games like it have been coming out that have been able to get loot and skills and upgrading quite right. Not good, but serviceable.

nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By nightriff
  • MGS3 Replay - Fantastic game
  • Enslaved: Odyssey to the West - Such a weird game but I really enjoyed it. The combat shockingly fun, easy enough for anyone to beat the game, but deep enough to get extremely technical with it.
  • Jazzpunk - Fucking hated it, was so bummed that I didn't laugh once.
  • Puzzle Agent - A sub par Professor Layton but I enjoyed it for the most part. Thought they did a shitty job explaining some puzzles that I had to look up some solutions, that was a bummer.
  • Rayman Legends - I just don't like these games, I feel that they are awful to play and I just don't enjoy them when I feel like I should. The music levels were fantastic though and wish the entire game was just that
  • MGS4 Replay - Fan-fucking-tastic game, been 6 years since I've last played it and I forgot how much I enjoyed playing/watching everything unfold.
  • Puzzle Agent 2 - Puzzles were better explained but the story just didn't grab me like the first one (which didn't grab me as much as I hoped). I enjoyed it and wish there was 1 or 2 more oddly enough.
  • Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine - SPAAAAAAACE MARIIIIIIIINE! Game was pretty great. All the Ork stuff was awesome, once they left it was a bit of a slog but really enjoyed the game's combat. Felt like a real badass and the main character was stoic in is badass-ness. Wished there was a Space Marine 2.

What I learned:

1. Metal Gear Series is still fucking awesome. Love every game for similar reasons and different reasons which makes me appreciate them even more.
  2. I can't get enough Space British in my life, especially Ork Space British.
  3. I'm too impatient to be a puzzle agent in real life.
  4. Rayman games aren't for me.....for real this time guys.
  5. Andy Serkis goes on weird vacations, weirder that he wants to share them with the world too.
BabyChooChoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

• FF14...j-just soooo much FF14. Been a loooooooooong time since I've gotten into an MMO like I have with this game.
  • GGXrd - Played quite a bit in the first half of the month, but haven't really touched it since. I'm certainly not done with it though. This and DOA are the only current fighting games I give a shit about.
  • DOA: Last Round - Well...despite what I just said, I downloaded some costumes and played like a match, but again, haven't really fucked with it.
  • Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate - IT'S SOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOD. Sadly, it just reminds how much Samurai Warriors I didn't played because I hardly recognize any of those fuckers.
  • Terra Battle - Still a fucking fantastic game to pull out when you're out and about. The fact they don't pester you at all to buy shit goes a long way in keeping me interested.
Joemotycki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Games I completely finished

Bloodborne - Its just straight up awesome. All the changes they made were for the better. Wrote a Review that completely explains how i feel about it.

Rayman Origins + Rayman Legends - I really like Rayman Origins a lot. I feel like that game is just exploding with charm and I had a giant smile on my face the entire time. Love the music, the silliness and it plays pretty alright too! Rayman Legends held my attention a little less, due to the fact that there were WAY TOO MANY collectibles in each level. It slows the pace of the game down too much for me to really enjoy it. The music levels were awesome though. One of my favorite things is the fact that every time you find a secret, the game goes "OOOOOOH!" Its never not hilarious.

Valiant Hearts: The Great War - Its very nice to see a game that treats war with some respect. I definitely enjoyed its story and its heartfelt moments. The moments where youre dodging missiles and bullets in time to Hungarian Dance No 5 was neat.

CounterSpy - I'm not a huge fan of stealth games but counterspy is a neat little game. Not particularly long but I like the look of it and how it strikes a good balance between stealth and just shooting dudes.

OlliOlli 2 - A very cool skateboarding game. The control style is so unique and putting manuals in the game allow you to execute amazing level long combos. More people should play olliolli.

Metal gear Solid 2 + 3 (Xbox360) - I finally decided to see these games for myself and I was totally not disappointed with what i found. Thankfully I didn't have as much trouble with them as Drew did ;)

Games am still playing

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes - Done about half of the side ops so far. It plays pretty well and being able to save Hideo Kojima was so silly yet somehow perfect. Ill finish all the side ops eventually.

Helldivers - A suprisingly fun game to play. Seems like a game I can always go back to if I'm bored. So many different guns and strategems to play around with, and the metagame is pretty interesting as well.

Evolve - Just bought it this month. Annihilating four human controlled hunters is always a delight, but having to always chase down the monster can often be pretty tedious.

Games I messed around with a little bit

Surgeon simulator - Its a purely ironic premise but its still dumb fun. Totally worth 90 cents!

Slag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 45

I've had major stuff going on, so all I've done is almost finish Transistor.

EDIT: well Clash of Clans and DOTA 2 too. But I kinda always do those with friends so they don't "count" imo.

Ben_H

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By Ben_H

Hotline Miami 2, Persona Q, a bit of Majora's Mask, F1 2013, a round of Civ IV, and some DOTA 2. Oh, and my first game of SC2 in like 8 months. Installed it to play a bit in case I get into the beta. Oh and I guess I played the tutorial for Heroes of the Storm. Not sure how much of that I'll play. It doesn't have Meepo.

stonyman65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Wow, I guess I'm not the only one who played MGS3 this month! Besides replaying that I haven't really played many other games these last few months. Kinda been doing other stuff and there really isn't anything new out that interests me or that I can play without buying a PS4 or Xbox One (which I'm not quite willing to do just yet). I still have that copy of Far Cry 3 that I need to get around to playing. Maybe I'll do that the next few weeks. Something to hold me over until MKX and GTAV come out on the 18th!

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

I finished Ori and the Blind Forest.

Other than that, I played a lot of Minecraft.

Avatar image for deactivated-58ca104190dca
deactivated-58ca104190dca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Games I got through:

• Call of Juarez Gunslinger - A great short FPS, solid gunplay, ok story. I think I picked it up for around $3 in a Steam sale.
  • Wolfenstein: The New Order - I can see why this made so many top 10 lists of 2014, amazing story, again solid gunplay.
  • Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken - An ok platformer, played through it as I knew it was short & it was in the backlog from a Humble sale. Has a couple of interesting mechanics but average overall.
  • Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - I had just finished Dark Souls for the first time before playing this & I preferred Dark Souls combat. The boss battles in Metal Gear were more infuriating, especially the last boss, Dark Souls was a bit of a joke, I had to walk away from Metal Gears a couple of times before beating it. The combat felt off to me as well, I'm sure to players who can get super ratings on all levels will disagree but I never got to the point were I felt I was completely in control.

Games I'm playing:

• Rocksmith 2014 - This is my guitar practice basically.
  • Borderlands 2 - Playing through it solo at the moment, I wasn't a big fan of the first but picked this up to play with friends who haven't gotten away from Dota yet.
  • Saints Row IV - Playing this one through slowly co op in the weekends a few missions at a time so it's taking a while.
  • Ultra Street Fighter 4 - Because you only really stop when 5 is out.
Avatar image for deactivated-6050ef4074a17
deactivated-6050ef4074a17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FF14 at the start of the month, which faded off for now, probably until the expansion. Front Mission 4. I spent a bit of time with the Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection, which I'm dreadful at. Within the last week, a lot of Xenoblade.

Avatar image for hippie_genocide
hippie_genocide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not as many as most of you.

• FFXIV
  • Killer Instinct
  • DOA Last Round
  • Ultra Street Fighter 4
  • Bloodborne
  • a little bit of FFX HD
jaqen_hghar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 26

Haven't really finished anything...

- In the middle of Majoras Mask 3D.
- Roughly halfway in Ori and the Blind Forest.
- Building cities in Cities: Skylines.
- Plucking away at Guild Wars 2 now and then.
- And my brothers managed to rope me into Counter Strike: GO.

Teoball

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I finished The Order 1886.
I finished Saints Row 4 Re-elected.

Played through the second episode of Dreamfall Chapters.
Shadow Warrior has turned into my podcast game of choice so I played a few hours of that.
Replayed a bit of The Last of Us Remastered.
Played through the first Bioshock again in one sitting.
Started playing DmC: Devil May Cry Definitive Edition.

Had a few friends over so we played Towerfall, Mario Party 5 and 6, Tekken 6 and Bomberman Live.

limond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hone_mcbone: I saw Rocketbirds was in my Steam Library had no clue what it was. Safe to say it is going into the no interest category now.

@nightriff: Warhammer 40k: Space Marine is a really fun romp. Everything about that game just feels weighty in a good way.

esuing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This month I've hit my backlog hard with some really quality titles. Happy to be clearing my Steam library and finally use my PS4 again.. I've played in order:

Tomb Raider - I was blown away by this. Honestly, I was shocked it didn't win GOTY in 2013 after playing it. It's flawless. Played on the PC on my GTX 970 and it looked amazing. Felt like I was playing an action movie and Lara's progression through it was awesome.

Shadow of Mordor - Got this for 40% off on Steam. Really good open world, one the of the best I've played, but for a game that wins some GOTY awards, I thought there'd be greater emotional significance. The story didn't affect me in any way, and that's something I expect from a game so highly acclaimed. Still, what it did, it did very well and I put 30 hours into it, so I'm not complaining. Best open world I've played since Batman: Arkham City.

The Wolf Among Us - Finally got hooked on a Telltale Game. I started and stopped with the Walking Dead twice, and this one I start 2 months ago... gave it another shot this month and got into it... Finished in a couple days. Great storytelling even if the gameplay is kind of a sleeper. I've made a mental note to try the Walking Dead again.

The Last of Us (remastered) - Finally picked this up for $20 and have been looking forward to it. This was the game that beat out Tomb Raider for GOTY in 2013? I was skeptical. I'm only about 8 hours in now, but yep, I can see why. The gameplay isn't special, but the story, character interaction, and depth is one of best I've ever seen. It has huge emotional weight that transcends the gaming medium. Can't wait to finish it.

Throughout the month, as time permits, I've been playing Inversion on the 360 with a buddy of mine. It's meh, but co-op makes it fun enough. It's basically a re-skinned Gears of War with some gravity elements tossed in.

esuing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limond: I played through LOTR: War in the North in February. Not horrible, but too bad the characters you could play as were so generic. A really similar game I played before it was Hunted: The Demon's Forge. It had more interesting writing (developed by inXile, who developed Wasteland 2 and is doing the new Planescape game). It's co-op as well. Check it out... I like it a bit more than LOTR.

@nightriff: Jazzpunk was a game that got great reviews, and I was also so disappointed. Probably played it for an hour and just stopped. The humor didn't hit home with me at all. I also played Enslaved back in January. Really, really solid overall. Great voice-overs and surprisingly deep in terms of story and player choice at the end. Definitely worth picking up for people that haven't played it. Should be able to get it for cheap.

SMTDante89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 28

Games I Completed:
Dragon Ball Xenoverse: I really enjoyed it, even though the RNG in the game was pretty frustrating at times. Playing Patrol Quests with friends is pretty fun as well.

Tales from the Borderlands: Finished Episodes 1 and 2 over the weekend. Pretty funny, and I can't wait to see what happens next. Here's to hoping the wait between episodes 2 and 3 won't be as long as the gap between 1 and 2.

Games I played:
Borderlands 2: Handsome Colleciton, just started the game a few days ago. I've finished the game previously on PS3 and PC a few times each.

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel: Handsome Collection again, as well as on PC. Beat the game on Normal mode on PC with two characters previously, currently going through the last DLC on PC while also playing through the game on PS4.

Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire: Slowly making more progress in both of these as well.

Amplitude: It's been a while and I've picked up quite a bit of new music so I decided to sit down and play this for a bit during downtime.

Sunset Overdrive: Picked up an Xbone and got this with it. Haven't made much progress, will get back to it eventually.

South Park: The Stick of Truth: Got it on PSN for $5, really liking this one too. Just finished the first day, but haven't played it in about a week. Will likely play more of it this weekend.

Khrae_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Khrae_

I picked up Farcry 4 late February and mostly played that, beat it a week early for pillars, so in the meantime I decided to reduce my backlog somewhat and finally beat Tomb Raider, which I bought at release, and likewise Wolfenstein:TNO. Both really good, and games I spent a good amount of time with but I had my fill and had moved onto the next shiny. But they're done now.

For my payday purchases I bought Helldivers and Pillars and have been switching between those for the past week, with most of my time in Pillars.

Edit - I just finished PoE, but had a load of stuff still to do, so may well go back to that soon, but for April I need to pick another couple of games off the old backburner.

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#19 chaser324  Moderator

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD - I know some people were put off by some of the jank that accompanied the somewhat lazy port from PSP, but I personally was able to overlook that stuff pretty easily and really enjoyed the hell out of this game (still slowly progressing through my second playthrough on New Game +). For the record, I also really liked Crisis Core, and this brought back a lot of memories for me in terms of the gameplay.

GTA V (Xbox One) - I finally got around to actually playing the current generation re-release of GTA V. It's a great looking update, and I did manage to still have fun playing through it for a second time.

Tales from the Borderlands (Ep 1 & 2) - This is quite possibly the best thing Telltale has ever done - it's certainly one of the better games they've done since they transitioned from more traditional adventure games to their more recent narrative and choice driven games. I had a lot of hesitations going into this because Gearbox's Borderlands games never really put on display anything to suggest there could be any depth or nuance to a story being told in that world. Telltale though has done a really great job of figuring out a way to make it work, and I'm really enjoying the pivot away from the more serious Walking Dead fare to a fun heist story that harkens back to the more comedic stuff the studio was doing early on in their existence.

Forza Horizon 2 Presents Fast & Furious - I already knew that Forza Horizon 2 was a great game, and this is as good an excuse as any to play a little bit more of it. It's nothing all that special - essentially just a FH2 demo with a very light amount of Ludacris sprinkled into it.

LisaTiffany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Some GTA Online, Bloodborne of course and a lot of Minecraft. GTA to be social, Bloodborne.. no reason needed. And for that creative urge Minecraft more than fit the bill. I thought I'd be playing Project Cars too but yet again it's been delayed, next up will be Dark Souls II remastered edition, Shovel Knight and maybe Tropico 5.

codenamelenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By codenamelenny

I got a playstation TV last month so I mostly playing that.

Resogun - This was some decent arcade fun, didn't end up unlocking all the levels. I am terrible at it, may go back to it at some point.

Locco Rocco 2 - I played the original many years ago and loved it. It's like the first one with a little more variety. The feeling of the character sliding down a long hill gives me a weird giddy feeling.

TxK - This game is great, I was not expecting to put in so many hours. Like everyone said before it's a new tempest. I started playing it before the legal trouble happened with Atari, it's a shame that more people aren't going to be able play this.

OlliOlli 2 - I like the addition of manuals and the new levels. It's a great game but I would say that I liked the first one slightly more.

God of War: Ghosts of Sparta - Last month I went and played god of war 2 and 3. Then a few weeks later I felt like more god of war.

Walking Dead: Season 2 (Episode 1 only) - Seemed good so far but have heard that it kinda goes down hill from here but we will see.

MEATBALL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Ori and the Blind Forest

I really loved Ori, super enjoyable platforming challenges, great level design, awesome art, great music, enjoyable story. Just an all around great package.

Forza Horizon 2

This has been a regular go-to for when I'm listening to the bombcast. Super enjoyable game.

Forza Horizon 2 presents Fast & Furious

Finished this after a couple of long play sessions on the weekend, it was more Forza Horizon 2, with Ludacris in place of random british douchebag and a nice spin on the game's structure - so pretty cool, really. Great piece of content for free, $10 might be pushing it, though? Make sure you grab it while it's free.

Driveclub

Similar to FH2, I go to this while listening to the bombcast. I love Driveclub. I love its specific handling and I love that it's demanding. I enjoy working to get better at courses in Driveclub and get better results. It's a simple, oldschool racer, and I like that, personally. I don't want every racer to be an Open World game, and I've always been happy with Driveclub's single player content. Evolution's support of the game has also been just absolutely top notch, so much so that I wound up happy to buy the season pass. I really believe Driveclub isn't worthy of the hate it receives from Jeff and seemingly everyone else on this website, it's just really bizarre to me.

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD

I actually bought this because I wanted to play FFType-0! Aaaand, I haven't actually played a whole lot of it yet (about 6 hours?), it has yet to truly click with me. But I do enjoy the more oldschool Final Fantasy feel. Even something as simple as getting to make my way around Akademeia and seeing what NPCs have to say is something I really appreciate. Combat is pretty fun. So far, though, the few missions I've done haven't been in any way compelling, and Final Fantasy's storytelling continues to be pretty terrible. There are cool ideas here, but Square seem to have no idea how to introduce their worlds and stories well these days. Sticking with it, though. (Bummer about the awful camera blur)

Final Fantasy XV Episode Duscae

I haven't completed this demo, I've yet to even track that Behemoth as far as Brad did in the Quick Look, but I've been pretty impressed with the demo. Combat is fun, though the camera could be better about tracking enemies (or perhaps allow you to pull it out more?) - learning about the hard-lock helped this, though. Not sure on the whole Final Fantasy does Romeo & Juliet crew of Bros thing, though, but if the game turns out as good as it looks like it could potentially turn out, I'll be willing to put up with that stuff if it's rough.

OlliOlli2

Just fucking awesome. The addition of reverts and manuals has really made this game just completely excellent. Absolutely love trying to string together a level-long combo.

Borderlands The Handsome Collection

Pretty happy with this port, to be honest. I haven't played a whole load of the game, yet, though - mostly some Borderlands 2. Looking forward to making my way through The Presequel with friends.

ozzdog12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ozzdog12

In no particular order.

Infamous: First Light(Platinum)(PS4)- I enjoyed it for the price I paid, Free. Perfect length for what I was looking for at the time.

Far Cry 4: Yeti DLC(PS4)- Didn't expect a whole lot. Thought it was neat, but was disappointed the Yeti was essentially a non-factor even in the story missions.

Game of Thrones Episode 2 & 3(PS4)- I thoroughly enjoy TT games, I think this one is great too, but because it is Game of Thrones, when a character dies, it doesn't have the impact that previous TT games have had. It being GoT, kinda hurts it. I can't emotionally attached to the 5 characters as much as I did Bigby & Clem

Beat XCOM: Enemy Unknown(PC) again. Man I just love that game. Started Enemy Within(PC), found it to be harder than I expected. Prob only put 4 hours into it so far.

Battlefield:Hardline(360) Got it in Gamefly, Beat the story. Wasn't bad, wasn't awful. Killed it in a weekend. Played a few rounds of multiplayer. That was enough.

The Order 1886(Platinum)(PS4) I didn't hate it as much as most people seemed to, but I wasn't in love with it. Killed it in a weekend.

Lego Batman 3(360): Finished up all the DLC and what few achievements I had left, missing the 100% one because I just couldn't play it anymore.

OlliOlli 2(Vita): I can't tell if I loathe or like this game....

InstantRyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

March has been one of the more dense gaming months for me lately

Games I Finished:

• Dying Light (PC): Finished this fairly early on in the month. I enjoyed it a lot more than Dead Island and just had a fun zombie killing time throughout. I thought the ending was terrible (But who really plays these games for the story). I don't think I'd ever go back and replay it but it was definitely worth playing
  • Metal Gear Rising Revengeance (PC): This game is just ridiculous. If there was a camera on my face the entire time I was playing this, it would probably have been some stupid grin or a face of disbelief the entire time. The most recent character actions games I had played were Bayonetta 1/2 so going from dodging to mainly parrying was a little weird to get used at first but came to enjoy it all the same. Another game I don't know if I'll come back to since I rather go play Bayonetta 2.
  • The First Templar (PC): I don't really know why I finished this game. I think the story was just enough for me to get through it since everything about this game is fairly average. Not a whole lot to say about this.

Games I'm Playing:

• Killer is Dead (PC): After playing MGR:R, I continued on my character action game line and started playing Killer is Dead. While MGR:R I felt was just crazy, Killer is Dead is just weird. I love the style of the game and how it looks but it's got this extra Japanese flair to it. I've been mainly playing the story missions and have barely touched any of the side stuff in this. I'm not too sure how this whole gifts and examining the girls with the glasses works since I feel like I skipped reading the explanation for it. Not too sure if I'll delve into those side things too much but I am enjoying the combat, even if it's on the more simplistic side.
  • Dragon Ball Xenoverse (PC): Thoroughly enjoying this game. RNG has been a pain (Kamehameha took forever to drop). but I've mainly been playing a couple Parallel quests or a story section a day so I've avoided some frustration thrown at me by the RNG gods.
  • Divinity Original Sin (PC): I bought this sometime around release and played a bit but it didn't stick at first. I tried a couple more times by restarting with new characters but something just wasn't clicking with me until this past week. I think one of the main differences this time was that I ended up with 2 magic characters in my party, a created character and Jahan (Like to have my 2 created characters be different archetypes). This was the first time I had ended up with Jahan in my party so having a variety of elemental spells and 2 teleporters felt like I was finally exploring some of the combat options.
  • Rayman Legends and Wonderful 101 (Wii U): I tend to play my Wii U while watching TV but haven't been playing these as consistently since I've been using my 3DS more lately while I watch, which brings me to this.
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate (3DS): Someone needs to save me from this addiction. I try and take a break by playing some Omega Ruby or other games but I keep on coming back. I'm not even that far into the game since I keep grinding for mats for armor sets I won't even use. I am just enjoying fighting these large monsters and getting faster kills as I get better at reading each individual monster. Send help plz.

To be played or Taking a break:

• Fantasy Life (3DS): Near the end I think but monsters must be hunted
  • Pokemon Omega Ruby (3DS): Send me Monster Hunter Anonymous brochure plz
  • Pillars of Eternity (PC): Will be played after Divinity
  • Xenoblade Chronicles (Wii or Dolphin): Around the time when XCX will be released in NA (Please have a date for release in tomorrow's direct, Nintendo)
  • Legend of Zeldas (Various): With no guarantee of 2015 release for the next one, I'm planning on playing some of the ones I've missed or finish ones I didn't
Niceanims

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Battlefield 4 - I plugged a gamepad into my PC and tried to fly jets. Turns out I suck with jets. Turns out I rock with helicopters

Burnout Paradise - Still awesome

Cities: Skylines - My first foray into the city builder genre, and I'm absolutely loving it

Monster Hunter 4U - Frenzied Zinogre is the toughest fight I've had in this game. Also fuck Rathalos