What games do you regret buying in 2011?

Yanngc33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 5

#251  Edited By Yanngc33

Divinity 2

Homefront

Dead Island

Brink

Avatar image for carnifexseverian
carnifexseverian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Madden 12 - Yeah I know I don't know what I was thinking. I hadn't bought a Madden since 06' I think, I was trying to see if I could get back into the franchise again. I honestly think the PS2 era Madden's had much better gameplay.

Killzone 3 - Hated this game so much. This was the game that solidified the fact that I cannot enjoy single player in FPS's, I find them incredibly boring. I thought the multiplayer was unbalanced and I just never had fun playing it. The first game I actually sold in five years, I just wanted the thing out of my house.

I'm actually surprised that Outland got mentioned a few times. I thought that game was amazing. It made me feel like I was paying a jazzed up SNES game, which is awesome.

Sanaj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#253  Edited By Sanaj

Chantelise - (Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale was interesting and unique.) Chantelise is dull and uses flat sprites despite using a 3D perspective for an action RPG.

A.R.E.S.: Extinction Agenda - I simply just lost interest after the first couple stages.

CreaVures - After 3 hours the game glitched sending my characters above the sky box. After that the level failed to start at all anymore.

ADAMWD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 26

#254  Edited By ADAMWD

Gears of War 3, Witcher 2, Dirt 3, From Dust

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#255  Edited By FluxWaveZ

@Sanaj said:

Chantelise - (Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale was interesting and unique.) Chantelise is dull and uses flat sprites despite using a 3D perspective for an action RPG.

I had a feeling that the game was going to be crap, at least compared to Recettear. EasyGameStation actually developed Chantelise before Recettear, so that might explain some of its shortcomings compared to their more recent title.

Avatar image for relentlessknight
RelentlessKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 32

Dragon Age 2

Sanaj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#257  Edited By Sanaj

@FluxWaveZ said:

@Sanaj said:

I had a feeling that the game was going to be crap, at least compared to Recettear. EasyGameStation actually developed Chantelise before Recettear, so that might explain some of its shortcomings compared to their more recent title.

True enough, I knew that Chantelise was made before Recettear. I could have figured out that I wouldn't like Chantelise if I had just played a demo first.

BrockNRolla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#258  Edited By BrockNRolla

@Icicle7x3 said:

Dragon Age 2

This.

g00ber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#259  Edited By g00ber

This doesn't really apply since I ended up not buying it after seriously considering it, and instead ended up Gamefly'ing it, but Dark Souls. I thought I might be able to muster up the patience... no... not even close. Lasted maybe 10 minutes before putting it back in the sleeve.

Torrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#260  Edited By Torrim

I can always find something worth while in a game to the point where I don't regret buying it. Or at least fool myself into thinking this is true.

But ugh I regret even being fooled into buying Dungeons and Dragons Daggerdale. That's an unfinished, broke-ass game. Especially when a still persistent bug wipes your character points halfway through.

UnrealDP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#261  Edited By UnrealDP

Red Faction Armageddon, like dude, what the hell happened or why did this game suck so goddamn bad?