Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway. I don't think many people hate that game, they just consider it far inferior to the last two Brothers in Arms games.
@oldenglishc: I'd recommend playing at least the first few hours. If you don't like it by hour 5 then I'd say it isn't a game for you as it really doesn't play any different once you learn all the combat mechanics; even though I'd say the game does seem pretty smart in the attacks it chooses for you once you decide on the type of attack you want to make.
- I'll never hesitate to point out Kane & Lynch: Dog Days' good points, but I'll never call it a good game.
- I dig Majora's Mask, but at the same time I can understand why hardcore Zelda fans shun it.
- MGS2 is my favorite game in the franchise, story-wise, and I'll gladly discuss it all day with anyone who shares my enthusiasm but there's no point in trying to sell people on it who aren't already into it.
- Ditto for Final Fantasy 8. I love it, but man, it it dumb.
- I thought Deus Ex: Invisible War was okay. Not as good as its predecessor, but okay.
Man, does that read as wishy-washy or what? Okay, I'll murder any motherfucker who has a dissenting opinion about Cyborg Justice for the Genesis.