#1 Posted by MordeaniisChaos (5730 posts) -

I don't trust that thing to be archived on the site, certainly not any time soon, so could someone pass on some of that information to those of us who were without access to the live stream? I'm really interested in the design of the site because I feel like Giantbomb has always had a stellar design team that makes a gorgeous, awesome site. So I'm curious what what talked about/shown off.

#2 Posted by crusader8463 (14423 posts) -

Still waiting too, and it's driving me nuts missing such a major video assuming it would be archived. Guess we can't assume stuff like that anymore. Only thing I have to add is I asked Dave during the Flight Club stream about it and he said that it's taking so long to go up because apparently a bunch of the video got corrupted or something, and that they were trying to peace it all together from a bunch of different places.

Back to impatiently waiting for the video.

#3 Posted by Panpipe (475 posts) -

I've read some shady rumours like:

- Ryan has it.

- It's 70GB of video which takes a long time to upload.

#4 Posted by Dagbiker (6978 posts) -

Basicly stuff you might use, but probably dont is going away. And then after a while we get new stuff.

#5 Posted by Ninja (537 posts) -

Yup, it's hard for all us non-Americans to watch the streams when they are live, was expecting it by now...

#6 Posted by Cronus42 (276 posts) -

I feel like hearing that the video was corrupted, so they need to pull several justin tv files together to get the video up.

#7 Posted by ip007 (266 posts) -

@Panpipe said:

I've read some shady rumours like:

- Ryan has it.

- It's 70GB of video which takes a long time to upload.

I heard it was almost 80 GB.

I thought Jeff was on it and then forgot about it.

If it's corrupted then it might take a while..