What Happened This Weekend: Diablo III Will Ship When It's Almost Done, GAME Up for Sale

• 157 results
ShinjiEx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By ShinjiEx

I want that image of the cat! 
why you make it hard to save?

JuggaloAcidman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#152  Edited By JuggaloAcidman

So.. I was unable to find any further information about Troy Duffy's "cocaine use"... Does Alex know something the internet doesn't? Or is he talking out of his ass again?

Avatar image for uselessninjaman
UselessNinjaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#153  Edited By UselessNinjaMan

@ShinjiEx:

Firstly, unless you don't remember your own security question AND don't have any key codes from any registered games saved, you can fix it without calling anyone.

Second, you don't need to call the US. You can call any of their other branches, which there are several of. Over Skype. For free.

Third, there are ways to improve account security, just get an authenticator. There is a free iOS app, too.

And are you saying that you have computers in your house hooked up to the LAN, but not to the internet? Really?

TheVampireBoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#154  Edited By TheVampireBoy

Boondock saints video game?....... THERE WAS A FIREFIGHT!!!

ShinjiEx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#155  Edited By ShinjiEx
@UselessNinjaMan said:

@ShinjiEx:

Firstly, unless you don't remember your own security question AND don't have any key codes from any registered games saved, you can fix it without calling anyone.

Second, you don't need to call the US. You can call any of their other branches, which there are several of. Over Skype. For free.

Third, there are ways to improve account security, just get an authenticator. There is a free iOS app, too.

And are you saying that you have computers in your house hooked up to the LAN, but not to the internet? Really?

The Fuck?
lwppopz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 10

#156  Edited By lwppopz

Not many other video game stores, there's a small section in HMV and then there's the CEX shops. (UK Giant Bomb fan). In the UK, I tend to buy from online stores (Amazon ect).

Avatar image for uselessninjaman
UselessNinjaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By UselessNinjaMan

@ShinjiEx: Err... sorry. I was replying to someone else, I swear. o.O That's... strange.

McShank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By McShank

@Bunny_Fire said:

@McShank said:

@Bunny_Fire said:

you know i was excited by diablo 3 but now i really dont care i was gonna buy it when i first saw the beta play but now im just not gonna bother with it.

stop lieing to yourself.. your still gonna get it.

no im not ... you know why its not because of the game its because of how incompetent battle net is i had me account hacked of cause i haven't used it but it was still hacked and there is absoloutey no way i can resolve the problem over the net and im damned if im gonna call the USA to get it fixed now whats the point in getting a game that has a iffy protection against people being able to hack your account .... no im just not gonna bother and worse still i cant play the game offline or over a lan with family so really all the appeal of diablo 3 is gone for me. I dont want to touch it with a 40' pole.

bad reasonings with very easy fix's to your problems.

Bunny_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By Bunny_Fire

@McShank said:

@Bunny_Fire said:

@McShank said:

@Bunny_Fire said:

you know i was excited by diablo 3 but now i really dont care i was gonna buy it when i first saw the beta play but now im just not gonna bother with it.

stop lieing to yourself.. your still gonna get it.

no im not ... you know why its not because of the game its because of how incompetent battle net is i had me account hacked of cause i haven't used it but it was still hacked and there is absoloutey no way i can resolve the problem over the net and im damned if im gonna call the USA to get it fixed now whats the point in getting a game that has a iffy protection against people being able to hack your account .... no im just not gonna bother and worse still i cant play the game offline or over a lan with family so really all the appeal of diablo 3 is gone for me. I dont want to touch it with a 40' pole.

bad reasonings with very easy fix's to your problems.

I dont want to call the USA to fix a problem that should never have happend in the first place if there system was up to scrach ... and no my password is not a simple password one that contains mixed numbers and letters ....

secondly my internet connection is iffy at times i would like to be able to play this game OFFLINE

thirdly id love to play over a LAN with my family

If you really know how to fix these problems esp offline and lan play let me know then... hell id buy the game :)