What happened to clan match in games?

Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Edited By Wolverine

I remember playing Halo 2 with a clan of my friends and being matched up with other clans. Mr friends and I learned how to work together as a team and got to earn a ranking together that we shared. Why have games stoped promoting clan match. I would love to see a game make it easy for players to organize clans and get matched up against other clans. It was nice to see this feature in COD 4 but how about Gears of War and Halo 3? Please developers, support clan match.

Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Wolverine

I remember playing Halo 2 with a clan of my friends and being matched up with other clans. Mr friends and I learned how to work together as a team and got to earn a ranking together that we shared. Why have games stoped promoting clan match. I would love to see a game make it easy for players to organize clans and get matched up against other clans. It was nice to see this feature in COD 4 but how about Gears of War and Halo 3? Please developers, support clan match.

SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By SmugDarkLoser

To be honest, it's sort of died off when people realized that playing with your friends is funner.

Unreal_dro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Unreal_dro
Wolverine said:
 It was nice to see this feature in COD 4
What? adding a space to add 4 letters infront of you name isnt clan support.