#1 Posted by Pie (7079 posts) -

I was promised Fear gauntlet. I demand Fear gaunlet. Where's my Fear gauntlet?  
 
 
 
PS: Is Siren blood curse good game?

#2 Posted by MooseyMcMan (10912 posts) -

I too am disgruntled at this! They were getting into games that some consider scary. 

Moderator
#3 Posted by Pie (7079 posts) -
@MooseyMcMan said:
I too am disgruntled at this! They were getting into games that some consider scary. 
Tell me. What games do YOU consider scary?
#4 Posted by iam3green (14390 posts) -

i don't know. the fear gauntlet made me play resident evil 1 remake for gamecube. i am playing the game a little bit. the zombies are running now so i'm having trouble with the game.

#5 Posted by Claude (16255 posts) -

Dick shit motherfuckers. Where's my pleasure?

#6 Posted by MEATBALL (3194 posts) -

Kessler's body became magnetised and erased all of the Fear Gauntlet tapes. Now Kessler and Lemon are engaged in a race against time to re-enact the events of the Fear Gauntlet and upload them before the weekend is out. Directed by Michel Gondry!

#7 Posted by Surkov (992 posts) -

It's amazing how quickly people become indignant. 

#8 Posted by Liber (648 posts) -

Kessler was eaten by zombie crows.

#9 Posted by mosdl (3228 posts) -

Aren't both of them still students? Classes are starting really soon (as in this week)

#10 Posted by Akeldama (4244 posts) -

@Pie said:

PS: Is Siren blood curse good game?

Yes, it is scary as fuck. No, it does not play particularly well.

#11 Posted by Claude (16255 posts) -

@mosdl said:

Aren't both of them still students? Classes are starting really soon (as in this week)

Fuck classes. There's money to be made and monies to be paid.

#12 Posted by Pie (7079 posts) -
@Surkov said:
It's amazing how quickly people become indignant. 
You realize it's a joke?
#13 Posted by MooseyMcMan (10912 posts) -
@Pie said:
@MooseyMcMan said:
I too am disgruntled at this! They were getting into games that some consider scary. 
Tell me. What games do YOU consider scary?
I don't consider any games scary. To me, in order to be scared, I have to think that I'm in some sort of danger. That never happens to me when I'm playing a game. I play games to have fun, not be scared. 
Moderator
#14 Posted by Pie (7079 posts) -
@MooseyMcMan said:
@Pie said:
@MooseyMcMan said:
I too am disgruntled at this! They were getting into games that some consider scary. 
Tell me. What games do YOU consider scary?
I don't consider any games scary. To me, in order to be scared, I have to think that I'm in some sort of danger. That never happens to me when I'm playing a game. I play games to have fun, not be scared.   
Is that the same with movies? Most people "let themselves go" and become involved in the game/story 
#15 Posted by MooseyMcMan (10912 posts) -
@Pie said:
@MooseyMcMan said:
@Pie said:
@MooseyMcMan said:
I too am disgruntled at this! They were getting into games that some consider scary. 
Tell me. What games do YOU consider scary?
I don't consider any games scary. To me, in order to be scared, I have to think that I'm in some sort of danger. That never happens to me when I'm playing a game. I play games to have fun, not be scared.   
Is that the same with movies? Most people "let themselves go" and become involved in the game/story 
Yeah, same with movies. Except I don't watch as many "scary" movies as I play "scary" games. Again, I do these things to have fun, not be scared. Being scared is the opposite of having fun. To me anyway. And I suppose not "letting myself go" is just me. The same reason why attempts of hypnotism on me in the past never work. Too strong willed? I dunno.  
 
I suppose the reason why I like playing stuff like Resident Evil or Dead Space (usually considered at least kinda "scary" by normal people) isn't that I find them scary, it's more that they're "tense." Constantly being on the verge of not having enough ammo (but never really not having enough ammo) is cool. It's not scary though. 
Moderator
#16 Posted by BadSniper52 (607 posts) -

My guest is School.

#17 Posted by AndrewB (7588 posts) -

I refreshed youtube all weekend waiting for it. I feel like a loser.

#18 Posted by sirdesmond (1235 posts) -

@MEATBALL said:

Kessler's body became magnetised and erased all of the Fear Gauntlet tapes. Now Kessler and Lemon are engaged in a race against time to re-enact the events of the Fear Gauntlet and upload them before the weekend is out. Directed by Michel Gondry!

That movie (the one you are referencing) was a huge disappointment.

I was also sad to see the lack of weekend Fear Gauntlet but hopefully they will be putting up more soon! Overall, I'd like to see some weekend content coming out of Giant Bomb in the future as I know that a lot of us tend to have some time to watch us stuff (that we may not have or be able to find during the week).

#19 Posted by lockwoodx (2479 posts) -

It's hard to play a scary game in a brightly lit studio.

#20 Posted by EquitasInvictus (2025 posts) -

@AndrewB said:

I refreshed youtube all weekend waiting for it. I feel like a loser.

Yeah me too. The weather was so bad and there basically nothing else I could do this weekend. I've been really liking the Fear Gauntlet and especially how the RE episodes ended up being released over the weekend, too!

I know they likely have stuff for the Fear Gauntlet ready, too, since they're all pre-recorded so we should at least have a nice full week of Fear Gauntlets episodes. Maybe the lack of uploads has to do with the other interns who also usually dealt with the youtube account leaving.

#21 Posted by mutha3 (4985 posts) -

srsly
 
Step your game up, interns!

#22 Posted by Vexxan (4618 posts) -

You interns may have been scared to death but we, the community, are not! We demand more of your lovely content!