#1  Edited By falserelic

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By falserelic

I've played all the Hitman games except the original. It was always my favorite stealth action series. Killing people so smoothly was always satisfying and thrilling. I can't wait for Hitman: Absolution to be released. That game just looks badass and beautiful.

Dagbiker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 16

#3  Edited By Dagbiker

Never played a Hitman game, might get this one.

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By AhmadMetallic

Silent Assassin had the best feel and was the most fun for me.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By falserelic

I enjoyed all the Hitman games. Silent Assassin was the longest and had the best graphics. Blood Money had more improved gameplay and weapon customization.

Jack268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Jack268

2 but I've only played that and BM and I played a lot more of 2 than I played BM.

AndrewB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#7  Edited By AndrewB

I feel like every other Hitman game paved the way for the amazingness that is Hitman: Blood Money. It's really hard to go back to the other games after that. The settings and humor really hit their stride, and the gameplay is much less frustrating. Gunplay still sucks ass, but the only reason I ever fired a bullet was because my cover was blown and I was just messing around until reloading a save.

Most I ever took with me is my Ballers, and even that was rare.

cheesebob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By cheesebob

Blood Money x 10000. It is an amazing game.

Avatar image for captaintightpants
CaptainTightPants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By CaptainTightPants

Hitman 2 had the most diverse levels by far with missions in Russia, Japan, and even India. It's my favorite just because of the sheer variety.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c7ea8553cb72
deactivated-5c7ea8553cb72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

I guess this is as good as any place to ask it- Is the original worth skipping over? I have 1, 2, and Blood Money on Steam but every time I try to launch the original, it just gives me a message saying "Failed to find Steam". Steam Support has done fuck all, forums haven't helped nor hindered the issue, and I don't think Square Enix even has support for any game before 2006 at this point so I am sort of stuck.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By falserelic

Trying to be stealthy in the Hitman series was difficult at times. It requires patience and wise choices. Using tactics was the key to succeeding in a Hitman game smoothly. There's a killer instinct within all of us.

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#12  Edited By AhmadMetallic

@Godlyawesomeguy: The first Hitman game is so skippable not skipping it should be a war crime.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By falserelic

@Godlyawesomeguy said:

I guess this is as good as any place to ask it- Is the original worth skipping over? I have 1, 2, and Blood Money on Steam but every time I try to launch the original, it just gives me a message saying "Failed to find Steam". Steam Support has done fuck all, forums haven't helped nor hindered the issue, and I don't think Square Enix even has support for any game before 2006 at this point so I am sort of stuck.

Yeah skip the first one. I heard it was very frustrating to play.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c7ea8553cb72
deactivated-5c7ea8553cb72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

@AhmadMetallic: @falserelic:

Damn, alright. I guess I'll skip directly over to 2 then. How about Contracts? Is that worth seeking out?

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#15  Edited By Yummylee

Contracts, mostly because it was my first Hitman game so it was all so new and exciting. Plus that Hotel stage is bloody fantastic! I loved exploring around and actually staying in character as a guest. I remember how there were ghosts in some of the rooms as well.

CooVee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#16  Edited By CooVee

Isn't Hitman Contracts a remake of the first game but in reverse?

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By falserelic

@Godlyawesomeguy said:

@AhmadMetallic: @falserelic:

Damn, alright. I guess I'll skip directly over to 2 then. How about Contracts? Is that worth seeking out?

Contracts was pretty fun its worth checking. Sneaking is alittle bit faster then it was in hitman 2, and its the most gritty hitman game. I'll leave this review for anyone to see.

@CooVee said:

Isn't Hitman Contracts a remake of the first game but in reverse?

It has recreated levels that was from the first Hitman game. But I think its a sequel to Silent Assassin.

VierasTalo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By VierasTalo

Blood Money is my favourite. I dislike 1 and Contracts to an extent, SA is fine with some really memorable missions and that church-hub is fun.

NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By NTM

B, but maybe it's E, so I chose E. I've only played (and have) Silent Assassin and Blood Money. I don't think Blood Money was ever that good. It wasn't until recently (I believe since March) that I knew Contracts was a sequel to Silent Assassin. It's weird, 'cause knew of its existence, but I had always assumed it went, Codename 47, Silent Assassin, then Blood Money. It was either that, or it was that I mixed Codename 47 up with Contracts, or I thought Contracts came out after Codename 47, but before Silent Assassin, I don't quite remember, but I just know that game wasn't set up correctly into the series for me.

The thing that interests me most about the series is Agent 47 and his skill set, and I also like Diana for some reason. She just seems like a respectable character, although she's only ever been the person to give him intel and what have you as far as I know. I'm somewhat interested in the series, but to me, it's not as good as other stealth games, and there are reasons behind me not liking them as much though. For instance, I didn't beat either one of those games, and considering I didn't even play all of them, that may factor into it, and the last thing is, I just don't like the game play quite as much as something like Splinter Cell, or Metal Gear Solid, although I'd rather leave MGS out since it's less comparable I think. Splinter Cell and Hitman are similar, but are also in a way, total opposites.

Castiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#20  Edited By Castiel

Well I have only played H2 so I don't consider myself qualified to choose. Therefore I voted G.

Avatar image for deactivated-589cf9e3c287e
deactivated-589cf9e3c287e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 4

The only Hitman game I played was Blood Money, and I thought it could have been so much more. If I/O took the time to make a truly open world Hitman game, then they would have a gigantic hit on their hands. Pun was not intended, but now that I realize it the pun is totally intended.

FritzDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By FritzDude

Hitman 2 for sure. It was a huge leap from the first game and made what I call 'Hitman' Hitman. Contracts was pretty good too with some really insane level designs, and not to mention the delirus gore and brutality. I enjoyed Blood Money a lot too, but it's sure the easiest game in the series so far. Fun nontheless of course.

Avatar image for taliciadragonsong
TaliciaDragonsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Hitman 2.

The physics were pretty sick so shooting everyone with the desert eagles was fun enough for lil me.

Canteu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Canteu

I've played them all and Blood Money is easily the best of the lot.

Looking forward to absolution.

McGrittles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By McGrittles

Everyone but contracts

Taborlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Taborlin

Blood Money...

But I'm pretty confident that one huge hotel level wasn't in Blood Money...

It had like a ghost and everything, and some murder scenes. Twas a weird level but definitely one of the best in the series.

Dimsey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 118

#27  Edited By Dimsey

I never played the first and I've only played the demo of the second. 
Enjoyed Contracts a great deal, but I think Blood Money takes it as far as being the most fun in my opinion.  

Vinny_Says

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#28  Edited By Vinny_Says

Bloodman: Hit money

That's the only one I've played, but I had a ton of fun because it was like Splinter Cell but you could kill everyone all the time. Can't wait for Absolution!

Genkkaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#29  Edited By Genkkaku

Silent Assassin because it was my first.. Also the nail gun cheat was so much fun

zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#30  Edited By zeforgotten

It's a tie between Contracts and Blood Money. 
Contracts: Because it was all the good missions from 1 and 2 wrapped in a nice little box. 
Blood Money: Because having everybody else kill your all targets by "accident" was kinda awesome

popmasterruler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#31  Edited By popmasterruler

Blood Money,Blood Money and Blood Money

HerbieBug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By HerbieBug

Silent Assassin. Was my first Hitman game. Still have very fond memories even though I know full well a few of the missions are broken.