• 57 results
  • 1
  • 2
#51 Edited by Gump (565 posts) -

I agree with Vigorousjammer, I want to fill out 500 or 600 alias fields but I can't, the mods should be working on that.

Examples: One of the best racing games EVER:

Grand Prix 4 - GP4, also...
Grand Prix 3 - GP3
Grand Prix 2 - GP2

And... I'm curious because MattyFTM should've chosen to be a wiki mod; the guy knows how the site works (especially the content and he is an active user).

#52 Posted by MattyFTM (14348 posts) -
Gump said:
"And... I'm curious because MattyFTM should've chosen to be a wiki mod; the guy knows how the site works (especially the content)."
Someone thinks I should be a mod? Wow, I wasn't expecting that. I personally would rather not be a moderator. I suppose I do have a pretty good knowledge about how the site content works, but I'd rather just stay as a standard user.
Moderator
#53 Posted by Endogene (4741 posts) -
Gump said:
"I agree with Vigorousjammer, I want to fill out 500 or 600 alias fields but I can't, the mods should be working on that.

Examples: One of the best racing games EVER:

Grand Prix 4 - GP4, also...
Grand Prix 3 - GP3
Grand Prix 2 - GP2

And... I'm curious because MattyFTM should've chosen to be a wiki mod; the guy knows how the site works (especially the content)."
I added the aliases to the games you linked, if you want to add more aliases to other games you should make a post about it in the Delete and Combine request forum and one of the mods will add them.
#54 Posted by Gump (565 posts) -

Hey man, It's GP4, not CP4.

#55 Posted by Endogene (4741 posts) -

Time travel.

#56 Posted by LordAndrew (14424 posts) -
Gump said:
"Hey man, It's GP4, not CP4."
You've discovered the real reason Endogene was made a mod. So he can fix his own mistakes. XD
#57 Edited by Gump (565 posts) -
LordAndrew said:
"Gump said:
"Hey man, It's GP4, not CP4."
You've discovered the real reason Endogene was made a mod. So he can fix his own mistakes. XD"
I'm officially taking credit for 'discovering' him, even though I wasn't the first one to say that.