What is Load our Last Souls?

• 74 results
rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

@bocam: I haven't gotten that far yet, no. Was going to stream the rest of my playthrough, but my internet's been disastrously bad lately, so I may just let this suffice and finish the game off on my own!

Krathoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Krathoon

The frustration of playing Dark Souls will be ripe for comedy. Really, I think I should drop Demon Souls and play it.

Edit: Yeah. From what I see, Dark Souls is the superior game. I'll switch to it.

Cramsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#53  Edited By Cramsy

@krathoon said:

The frustration of playing Dark Souls will be ripe for comedy. Really, I think I should drop Demon Souls and play it.

Edit: Yeah. From what I see, Dark Souls is the superior game. I'll switch to it.

Yeah man Dark Souls is amazing. Same brutal bullshit as Demon souls, it's just more cool about it

RazielCuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By RazielCuts

The thing is this is part of an already premium feature 'Load Our Last Save' just in this case it happens to be a more recent game they're loading from. I think they should do this with more recent games they didn't end up finishing. Like 'Load our Last of Us' or 'Load our Last Space Marine' (Did Vinny ever finish 40K Space Marine? Just spit balling here). Castlevania LoS would've been good to watch Vinny plow through, not just bits on UPF.

StrikeALight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How far into the game is he? Anor Londo? Returning to the game after such a long gap sounds like it could be a real ball ache.

So many bad gameplay habits to overcome!

endaround

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

supamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It has finally happened! \0/

Avatar image for deactivated-62f93c42ce57b
deactivated-62f93c42ce57b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

why is this premium?...why is this site laden with premium bullshit as of late when regular users suggested a Dark souls playthrough?

phrosnite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Why can't I buy a gift code for one month? wtf?

Avatar image for alwaysbebombing
alwaysbebombing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

why is this premium?...why is this site laden with premium bullshit as of late when regular users suggested a Dark souls playthrough?

Get a premium membership. It's cheaper than netflix, hulu, crunchy roll, or any of that other streaming shit.

GaspoweR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#62  Edited By GaspoweR

@milkman said:

@pyrodactyl said:

Vinny+Brad would be great for content like that

Probably going to be Vinny and Rorie.

Yep, Rorie did a night stream of him playing Dark Souls a few months back so it'll most likely be him and Vinny.

pyrodactyl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cramsy said:

@krathoon said:

Yeah man Dark Souls is amazing. Same brutal bullshit as Demon souls, it's just more cool about it

Also, way less broken. If you beat the butcher, the spider, the balrog thing and make the giant butcher sword Demon souls becomes a cake walk. The damage and stagger potential of that weapon is just dumb.

GaspoweR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@milkman said:

@pyrodactyl said:

Vinny+Brad would be great for content like that

Probably going to be Vinny and Rorie.

Yep, Rorie did a night stream of him playing Dark Souls a few months back so it'll most likely be him and Vinny.

librariangmr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

User Lists: 10

Oh lord! I can't wait to watch this!!!!

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

@demonsoul said:

@trafalgarlaw:

Because they want you to buy a premium membership. That is how business works. It's all about the profit. Go buy a premium membership (plus help support these cool dudes as an added bonus).

I'd love to but no, there still is no option to pay a monthly sub via PayPal. I live overseas and they still can't put a monthly sub option for PayPal? It's been 5 years now since premium memberships?

I don't know that this was that easy to do when we first set up the premium subscription. It looks like Paypal has better support for subscriptions that can recur now, so maybe we'll see if it's something we can set up.

zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Also calling it now.
"LoLs" will be as overused as "<>" is by the end of the week!

TobbRobb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Krathoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eh. Did the live stream already happen?

flasaltine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your lanterns ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Avatar image for themanwithnoplan
TheManWithNoPlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

That stream was great. I really do hope they keep this up somewhat regularly.

pyrodactyl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By pyrodactyl

@mrcool11 said:

I upgraded my account to watch the stream, and had to go to class during the entire thing. Infuriating

You'll catch the archive tomorrow

Lessons of the day:

1-Vinny needs to use a BIG ASS shield with max stability since he doesn't give a fuck about rolling.

2-When an ennemy gives you an opening to attack, you need to go for it! You can't beat the game using only your shield. Use that halberg, it's doing a LOT of damage.

Zeik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrcool11 said:

I upgraded my account to watch the stream, and had to go to class during the entire thing. Infuriating

Lessons of the day:

1-Vinny needs to use a BIG ASS shield with max stability since he doesn't give a fuck about rolling.

I had a feeling this would be Vinny's playstyle, because it's actually a lot like mine. Hide behind that shield as much as possible and then attack when you have an opening. You don't actually need a big ass shield for that. A solid medium sized shield and a good amount of stamina is enough to absorb most attacks.

golguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

@zeik said:

@pyrodactyl said:

@mrcool11 said:

Lessons of the day:

I had a feeling this would be Vinny's playstyle, because it's actually a lot like mine. Hide behind that shield as much as possible and then attack when you have an opening. You don't actually need a big ass shield for that. A solid medium sized shield and a good amount of stamina is enough to absorb most attacks.

I look forward to watching the stream if Vinny is a shield user. I'm sure it will enrage me. Watching Rorie play during his streams was always strangely calming because he uses the Uchigatana (my main weapon) and he was always good about dodging and attacking at the right times. He even uses his parry and riposte. It's the craziest thing to watch a giant bomb related video and think to myself, "He's doing really good."

Rorie is for sure the number 1 Dark Souls person at Giant Bomb. He beat Smough and Ornstein solo without being over leveled and made good use of everything he had.

psylah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided