#1 Posted by Unilad (556 posts) -

Hey, this may sound a weird question, but what is the canned drink Jeff always drinks. During UF, and E3 he regularly drinks this can with a large D on the side. He drinks this at the same time some of the other GB crew are drinking beer. Just wondering what it is.

Cheers,

#2 Posted by Clonedzero (4096 posts) -

The large D stands for Drink.

He drinks Drink brand drinks.

Ok i have no idea. the D is probably for diet, so probably diet coke or something?

#3 Posted by xite (787 posts) -

Diet root beer

#4 Edited by GValo (197 posts) -

I'm pretty sure it's Diet Coke. He used to drink Coke Zero a lot but I think Drake converted him.

#5 Posted by TooWalrus (13139 posts) -

#6 Posted by datarez (543 posts) -

That or they never shipped that pallet of Diet Coke to Drake so they're just working their way through them like the twinkies.

#7 Edited by Jams (2960 posts) -

Isopropyl alcohol in the jars. He got a taste for it when he was younger and he accidentally ingested some while trying to clean a Nintendo cartridge.

You can read my fan fic (coming soon) on my website http://geffjerstmann.neocities.org

#8 Posted by Nitrocore (369 posts) -

The "D" stands for death, pure death. It's the only way he can feel anymore.

#9 Posted by PontiusPyrite (32 posts) -

Jeff wants the D?

#10 Posted by StaticFalconar (4849 posts) -

Deer, its like beer, but not quite

#11 Posted by Akyho (1586 posts) -

Jeff is often drinking Diet Root Beer as he will have to drive home usaly.

He dosnt like coke I think and not the the degree as Drake enjoys if he does, so to think of him often drinking Diet coke is not somthing Id put with Jeff.

One drink I like to see them drinking is Newcastle Brown Ale. Surprised they sell that in San Fran.

Known as Newki Brown or if your Scottish Newki Broon.

#12 Posted by EpicSteve (6479 posts) -

I've remember him drinking a decent amount of RockStar Recoveries?

#13 Edited by Oldirtybearon (4609 posts) -

It's either Diet Coke or Diet Root Beer.

Probably Diet Coke since Coca-Cola fucked up the logo horrendously a few months ago. It honestly looks like a printing error.

#14 Edited by supamon (1333 posts) -

It's Daaaaaaaaaang son! drink.

#15 Edited by Pop (2611 posts) -

I just drink normal coke, fuck diet coke.

#16 Posted by nintendork666 (203 posts) -

It's Diet Coke, but he actually prefers Diet Pepsi. As a fellow diet cola lover, I asked him on tumblr once.

#17 Posted by Unilad (556 posts) -
#18 Posted by falserelic (5334 posts) -

The D is silent...

#19 Posted by ShaggE (6348 posts) -

That's a "Gerst Guzzler" (the "D" stands for "Gerst Guzzler"). It tastes of shame and ennui.

#20 Posted by Sisyphean (73 posts) -

Miku's breast milk.

#21 Posted by Nodima (1124 posts) -

@akyho said:

Jeff is often drinking Diet Root Beer as he will have to drive home usaly.

He dosnt like coke I think and not the the degree as Drake enjoys if he does, so to think of him often drinking Diet coke is not somthing Id put with Jeff.

One drink I like to see them drinking is Newcastle Brown Ale. Surprised they sell that in San Fran.

Known as Newki Brown or if your Scottish Newki Broon.

I've never heard Newcastles referred to in that way and, as a sometimes bartender, I hope that trend continues into infinity.