• 64 results
#51 Posted by wrecks (2283 posts) -

Several cool games upcoming, looking forward to all of them! Dead Island: Riptide, Zeno Clash II, Monaco, Metro:Last Light, Remember Me, Last of Us, GTA, probably more.

#52 Posted by Redbullet685 (6052 posts) -

Injustice and Metro: Last Light look like they could be really good, but I won't be buying them most likely. The next game I'm really looking forward to is The Last of Us, which I will buy first day. I absolutely cannot wait for that.

#53 Posted by 49th (2783 posts) -

The Last of Us!

#54 Edited by GunstarRed (5294 posts) -

Injustice. I just ordered a copy two minutes ago. After that Fuse seems like something I'll be into generic art or not. I'm a big Ratchet fan and its class based take on horde mode might be the thing I wanted most from the actual horde mode missing in Gears Judgment.

After that Revelations...maybe. I loved the 3DS game and any excuse to go through Raid again with communication from other people might be cool.

And The Last of Us obviously.

#55 Edited by PeasantAbuse (5138 posts) -

Battleblock Theater tomorrow, then GTA V.

#56 Edited by DorkPheasant (13 posts) -

The last of us, though it sucks that it is an exclusive.

#57 Posted by Soapy86 (2632 posts) -

Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut

#58 Edited by Sooty (8082 posts) -

Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition v2013

Does that count? It's a balance update.

#59 Posted by Chaser324 (6647 posts) -

Aside from some smaller indie things I'm interested in taking a look at, there's not all that much on the release calendar until June with the Last of Us.

Although, that Injustice demo has maybe swayed me into considering a purchase.

#60 Edited by donfonzie (206 posts) -

Injustice, Last of us, Gta V and Ground zeroes/MGS V.

#61 Posted by TheManWithNoPlan (5797 posts) -

The Last of Us is the only one that comes to mind. Metro Last Light if it's sooner.

#62 Edited by ArbitraryWater (11907 posts) -

Nothing major right now, so I'm content going through my backlog instead. I'm interested in the Dark Arisen expansion for Dragon's Dogma (but alas, don't have a console to play it on at the moment). Vaguely interested in Divekick because it looks like something I could convince normal humans to play, and Wasteland 2 is supposedly coming out this year. Ask me after E3.

#63 Posted by Branthog (5583 posts) -

There's a lot of little stuff, like Monaco and Zeno Clash and Metro Last Light, but I don't know that I'm saying I'm particularly "looking forward" to most of these. I mean, I still haven't played the first Zeno Clash. Or the first Metro. It looks like the games I'm interested (as in "man, I can't wait!") won't be out for at least a couple months. This feels like a rather slow year, frankly -- lots of sequels that I didn't really care to have, reboots I don't care about, and failures that utterly disappointed and made me feel like I wasted my money ( hello, Sim City!). I think Bioshock is the first game of the year that really did much for me -- and that's quarter of the way through 2013!

Remember Me and Last of Us are still 2-3 months away. Then Beyond: Two Souls, GTA V and whatever else is still interesting isn't until the last part of the year. I feel like we're really just waiting until 2014, just after the new generation rolls out, for anything to really get going. Even kind of for the PC.

Don't get me wrong - there's some great stuff this year . . . I just don't feel like it's an avalanch of must-play stuff like some of the last three or four years, where you felt absolutely overwhelmed with weekly awesome games.

#64 Edited by Mrsignerman44 (1100 posts) -

Dark Souls 2

The Walking Dead Bridge Episode(Season 1.5)

GTA V

Metro: Last Light

and Injustice I guess

#65 Posted by Stepside (514 posts) -