#1 Posted by Totori (559 posts) -

Is it something special because they are doing it earlier than normal?

#2 Posted by NMC2008 (1237 posts) -

I thought it was the PSO 2 Beta unless that was a mixup.

#3 Posted by MooseyMcMan (10912 posts) -

Burnout Paradise!

TAKE ME DOWN TO THE PARADISE CITY!

#4 Edited by Cincaid (2956 posts) -

@MooseyMcMan said:

Burnout Paradise!

Yep, Ryan just tweeted about it. Thanks Obama!

@NMC2008 said:

I thought it was the PSO 2 Beta unless that was a mixup.

Apparently there's server maintenence, so they can't do it anymore.

#5 Posted by MooseyMcMan (10912 posts) -

@Cincaid said:

@MooseyMcMan said:

Burnout Paradise!

The funny thing is that I think back in 2008 Obama's campaign bought ad space in Burnout Paradise so there were Obama billboards in the game.

#6 Posted by Cubical (637 posts) -

Burnout revenge TNT paradise sucks.

#7 Posted by c_rakestraw (844 posts) -

@MooseyMcMan said:

@Cincaid said:

@MooseyMcMan said:

Burnout Paradise!

The funny thing is that I think back in 2008 Obama's campaign bought ad space in Burnout Paradise so there were Obama billboards in the game.

Indeed he did.

Really hoping they play on PS3 as well. It's the only platform I have the game for.

#8 Posted by DarkFury (369 posts) -

@Cubical said:

Revenge servers were killed, I think.

#9 Posted by c_rakestraw (844 posts) -

@DarkFury said:

@Cubical said:

Plus they did that one already. Wasn't too successful, I think.

#10 Edited by 1337W422102 (1009 posts) -

So it's Paradise tonight?  Which platform?  How do I get in on this?  I would very much like to give them my TNT virginity.
VirginiTNT?

#11 Posted by HatKing (5886 posts) -

@C_Rakestraw said:

@DarkFury said:

@Cubical said:

Plus they did that one already. Wasn't too successful, I think.

Also, you're opinion sucks, Paradise is better. Fuck traffic checks.

@1337W422102 said:

So it's Paradise tonight? Which platform? How do I get in on this? I would very much like to give them my TNT virginity. VirginiTNT?

I'm guessing 360, but they might do both. Just add GBTNT to your friends. They'll invite you when the time comes.

#12 Posted by 1337W422102 (1009 posts) -
@HatKing said:

@1337W422102 said:

So it's Paradise tonight? Which platform? How do I get in on this? I would very much like to give them my TNT virginity. VirginiTNT?

I'm guessing 360, but they might do both. Just add GBTNT to your friends. They'll invite you when the time comes.

Thanks, I just added them on my Live account.  I'm assuming there's no TNT for the PC version, right?
#13 Posted by rachelepithet (1391 posts) -

Fuck hope they play ps3 and invite me. That game is basically dead, so I never played it online, never got any of those achievements.

#14 Posted by DarkFury (369 posts) -

Wondering what compatibility with Big Surf Island is like, whether what the crew have might limit who can connect..

#15 Posted by Hizang (8532 posts) -

I've never been more excited for TNT, I wish they would do a UK appropriate time TNT though, I have work tomorrow so starting at midnight is kinda crazy.

#16 Posted by Trace (3553 posts) -

@DarkFury: I have Big Surf Island on the 360 version, and I've played with people who didn't purchase it just fine. I don't know if it's blocked off for people to visit or not, since I never tried visiting it during the session.

#17 Posted by HatKing (5886 posts) -

@1337W422102 said:

@HatKing said:

@1337W422102 said:

Thanks, I just added them on my Live account. I'm assuming there's no TNT for the PC version, right?

I don't know for sure, but I doubt it.

#18 Posted by Fistfulofmetal (683 posts) -

Hoping for PS3. I haven't played Burnout Paradise on PS3 in like 2 years as I transitioned to the PC version. Grabbed my copy and updated the firmware on my ps3 then added the gbtnt account. hopefully i get in.

#19 Edited by von_wemberg (162 posts) -

It's a shame that the PSO2 TNT got cancelled... but there is always next week! (nudge-nudge-wink-wink-say no more-say no more)

#20 Posted by Cubical (637 posts) -

virtua fighter 5 tnt and all pso tnt should be timed in swatch internet time.

#21 Posted by mosespippy (4119 posts) -

@boocreepyfootdoctor said:

Fuck hope they play ps3 and invite me. That game is basically dead, so I never played it online, never got any of those achievements.

I just loaded it up and found 50 lobbies. It's not hard to find a game to get the cheevos. Are you sure you're doing it right?

#22 Posted by Totori (559 posts) -

damn you GB and putting the wrong countdown on things.

#23 Posted by rachelepithet (1391 posts) -

Is "GBTNT" the PS3/PSN name they use? With the Uncharted Beta Tester profile pick, level 3?

#24 Posted by Mushir (2389 posts) -

God I hope they play it on the PS3 for a while. Anyone know if they're GBTNT on the PS3 as well?

#25 Edited by Cubical (637 posts) -

Oh ya and burnout revenge still works fine and paradise is still crap traffic checknig is not why paradise is crap its everything else paradise does wrong that make it not fun and like driving in the worst rush hour traffic of all time with a broken GPS that is why nobody plays it anymore.

http://www.burnoutaholics.com/?q=node/2186

#26 Posted by rachelepithet (1391 posts) -

@mosespippy said:

@boocreepyfootdoctor said:

I just loaded it up and found 50 lobbies. It's not hard to find a game to get the cheevos. Are you sure you're doing it right?

Looks like it was my home router settings. At college now it connects fine without kicking me everytime.

#27 Posted by Boboblaw (285 posts) -

On the friends list but it seems as though at some point i deleted my Burnout Paradise save data.

#28 Posted by Cheesebob (1236 posts) -

@Cubical: Ever heard of commas or fullstops?

#29 Posted by OllyOxenFree (4970 posts) -
@Cubical said:

Oh ya and burnout revenge still works fine and paradise is still crap traffic checknig is not why paradise is crap its everything else paradise does wrong that make it not fun and like driving in the worst rush hour traffic of all time with a broken GPS that is why nobody plays it anymore.

http://www.burnoutaholics.com/?q=node/2186

#30 Posted by Cubical (637 posts) -

@Cheesebob: