• 74 results
#51 Posted by Demoskinos (15180 posts) -

@believer258: The video of Ravaged. The same clip plays like multiple times with different audio.

#52 Posted by believer258 (12211 posts) -

@believer258: The video of Ravaged. The same clip plays like multiple times with different audio.

Huh. It's mostly the same audio but with clips from different places edited in between "let's watch a pro" and the hysterical laughing, something which I hadn't noticed until you pointed it out.

#53 Edited by Phoenix654 (269 posts) -

Not my favorite overall, but this shows that if Vinnie ever wanted to host a Blue's Clues-esque show, he could totally pull it off..

Wii Party Quick Look

#54 Edited by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -

Oh, Ravaged is obviously way up there.
The edited version someone made is not nearly as funny as the actual moment because in the original Brad just can't stop laughing.
It's one of the first (and only?) times I've heard Brad laugh so hard he couldn't even breath. That's what makes it funny to me.

#55 Edited by SuperFusion (46 posts) -

This. I cried so much with laughter I thought I was dying. I watched this live too so it was even funnier.

#56 Posted by Nezza (377 posts) -

If you've never seen this just skip to 27 minutes and you're in for a treat.

This one's great as well

#57 Posted by Hockeymask27 (3683 posts) -

#58 Posted by bunnymud (716 posts) -

"Cook, Serve, Delicious!" Is one of my all time faves because it is soooo soothing to listen to and watch. It's almost as if my mind ripples with the layers of lasagna

#59 Edited by Dethfish (3699 posts) -

This one is certainly not my favorite QL ever, but I think it is an often overlooked classic QL. I think the last minute alone is enough to make it one of the greatest.

#60 Edited by BestUsernameEver (4825 posts) -

I think its the Rogue Warrior one for me. That just holds a special place for me.

#61 Edited by Zero_ (1977 posts) -

@dethfish said:

This one is certainly not my favorite QL ever, but I think it is an often overlooked classic QL. I think the last minute alone is enough to make it one of the greatest.

Holy cow, that was a classic. Been a while since I've seen that...

#62 Posted by laserbolts (5371 posts) -

Darkest Days or whatever it was called was sooo good. Probably my favorite on the site. Man when they melee the dudes corpse was just great.

#63 Edited by Blue_Cube (174 posts) -

That James Bond one where vinny says: Fuck it drop it in the thing

Roller Coaster Rampage is a great one too and basically every Sim Quicklook (farm simulator is probably my favourite)

#64 Posted by RoboRobb (1054 posts) -

My god this!

#65 Posted by HandsomeMuffin (108 posts) -
#66 Posted by TheSilentTruth (1153 posts) -

The Castlevania Judgement QL made for a good drinking game.

#67 Edited by hollitz (1631 posts) -

Sophie's choice.

I think it's gotta be Euro Truck Sim 2.

#68 Posted by DaPinkTerrorist (54 posts) -

@SuperFusion Yes! Rider meet horse is my absolute favorite ql moment. I was crying from laughing so hard

#69 Posted by psylah (2187 posts) -

Euro Truck, Farm Simulator 2012, Any flight simulator, Rogue Warrior, Story Time Adventures

#70 Edited by CaLe (4056 posts) -

I think the Amped 3 Quick Look has probably been overlooked by many since it was so long ago. It's not my favorite by any means, but it's definitely a unique one. I hadn't played the game so all of this stuff was new and insane to me. I doubt this type of thing will be done in many games ever again... unless it's made by Volition or something.

#71 Edited by Benny (1955 posts) -

@bestusernameever said:

@ravenx302 said:

I think its the Rogue Warrior one for me. That just holds a special place for me.

Nightie night you commie fuck. President Reagan says fuck you.

#72 Posted by malbenus (9 posts) -

Many Quick Looks are awesome but the one that I remember the best is

Cargo: The Quest for Gravity

Brad, Jeff and Ryan collectively losing their shit! Also evil penguins.

#73 Posted by BombcastGoldthwait (250 posts) -

Arma III was pretty good.

#74 Posted by TopSteer (677 posts) -

Probably the Endless Ocean quick look. I feel like Jeff was at the top of his game in that one.

Also the Sleepy Dogs quick looks, especially the Nightmare in Northpoint one.