Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Moblin

It can be anything of any scale. I have 2

Dark souls style MMO

The fast paced combat and multi player of a unreal tourny game mixed with a open world and RPG elements as deep as Fallout. The multiplayer could be a thunder dome type deal to make it fit in the world. Crazy weapons, Talents/perks and dialog trees. Along with choices that effect the outcome of the game (Yes this sounds similar to borderlands but in my mind it is pretty different and has alot more ambition)

Giantstalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Giantstalker
ssj4raditz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By ssj4raditz

Another 2D Mega Man X game.

gamefreak9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By gamefreak9

Well if you compile every promise peter molyneux ever made about all the fable games and make them into a fully functional game then that. It should be noted that one of the intended features was that you can't finish the game unless you play for like 1k hours(and not because of grinding).

flasaltine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By flasaltine
  1. A multiplayer FTL/Spaceteam game. In first person on big, awesome ships.
  2. Mount and Blade single player style sci-fi game with ground battles and space battles. Hopefully Firefly themed. Recruit a crew and do jobs. Get hundreds of crew to fight planets and shit.
  3. A realistic D-Day MMOFPS.
envane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By envane

i want planetside + spore + eve online

and asycrhonous multiplayer in a universe with time dilation from space travel etc .. thats the ultimate goal for the game really .. how to design a server enviroment that can keep track of people simultaneously but in different phased time insances .. like ... player A leaves the planet and flys around the universe , player B stays on planet.. Player A spends 3 hours doing this , player B then cannot instance with player A until 3hours X the distance from the planet or whatever actual math influences time dilation etc.. clearly i suck at that part. but basicly you would have a fragmented but connnected mmo instancing system that causes people to have to stick together if they dont want to be seperated by massive time dilation and the game mechanics that come out of that. Obviously there would be a much more expensive but effective method of travel that basicly sync's everyone up again . ( or say something as nuts as the archangel classships in hyperion. )

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#8  Edited By musubi

I would really really love a proper sequel in the Blood Rayne franchise and have someone clear a AAA level budget for it with Grasshopper games working on it.

Cold_Wolven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Cold_Wolven

Fallout 4, set in London and theme of the city is an 80's style with music and fashion and a lot of the town is covered in snow due to nuclear winter. Also I want the old style skill point dumping tossed out in favor of Elder's Scrolls style of leveling with Perk trees as well.

Tygerbite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Tygerbite

An open world star wars game set in a different time period than any of the movies. All of the character customization and open world craziness from something like saints row set in the star wars universe would be amazing.

blueaniman93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#11  Edited By blueaniman93

A futuristic RPG with deep yet accessible skills trees and an engaging combat system that anachronistically relies on swords. Also, magic.

panvixyl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By panvixyl

I'd absolutely adore a survival horror game where the entire cast is children, with most of the scares coming from tension and psychological horror.

pyromagnestir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 23

#13  Edited By pyromagnestir

I feel like I made the "It's exactly like real sex in every way. Only I can actually be good at it." joke in another thread like this, so I'll say...

Wait, are we limiting ourselves to what can be made now only if you had an unlimited budget? Or can we imagine possible futures where holodecks are a reality and so on?

If the former, then, I dunno, crush The Orange Box games plus Portal 2, Ico and Shadow of the Colossus, the Metroid Prime's, the Mass Effect's, all the Zelda's, the Super Mario Galaxy's and Mario 64, Killer 7, Bioshock, Secret of Mana, Braid, Indigo Prophecy and Heavy Rain, the Metal Gear games, Silent Hill Shattered Memories, some Elder Scrolls and Fallout 3 + New Vegas, Valkyria Chronicles, Eternal Darkness, Journey, Bastion, some Assassin's Creed, Alpha Protocol, Bully and Red Dead Redemption, Psychonoauts, and Persona 3 and 4 into a blender and see what comes out, I guess.

If the latter then, well, it's exactly like real sex in every way. Only I can actually be good at it.

edit: oh, I forgot the "only I can actually be good at it" part. so I shall add that now...

Avatar image for deactivated-5a46aa62043d1
deactivated-5a46aa62043d1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deep sea horror game.

panvixyl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By panvixyl

@Soapy86:

Animasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#16  Edited By Animasta

a game where atlus and obsidian work together in some form or fashion.

or a sequel to Nier

FrankieSpankie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By FrankieSpankie

An FPS with RPG elements with huge open maps and tons of different paths to take so you can play it your way. The original Deus Ex did it perfectly. Now we have the technology to improve on that more and make maps even bigger with more meaningful dialogue and speech trees but I'm still yet to see a single player experience as good as the original Deus Ex.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fd247d375aa3
deactivated-5fd247d375aa3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

A GTA where every building is enterable and has a fully detailed interior with citizens

beepmachine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By beepmachine

@Flacracker said:

That sounds incredible. I'll take a copy please.

Also, I'd love a Dark Souls/Demon's Souls style game (both in gameplay and atmosphere), but with a Zelda-like story with great voice acting and memorable characters.

uhtaree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By uhtaree

An open world game set in the Fifth Element universe with flying cars, skill trees, Borderlands-like gun abundance (like that egg shaped gun in the movie that does different stuff), aliens, different planets, cruise ships, sex with aliens, mystical powers, incomprehensible stuff...

Hunter5024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#21  Edited By Hunter5024

An RPG that's like a mix between Chrono Trigger, and Dragon Age: Origins. Chrono Trigger style combat, Origins dialogue trees, nuanced and colorful characters, decisions that have impact on the world and the characters, a setting that has a lot of depth but is also very imaginative, level progression that feels awesome and customized, clever boss encounters. I'd want really great 2d character artwork, with environments that blend elements of 2d and 3d. I spend a lot of time thinking about this game.

flasaltine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By flasaltine

@dennisthemennis said:

@Flacracker said:

That sounds incredible. I'll take a copy please.

Also, I'd love a Dark Souls/Demon's Souls style game (both in gameplay and atmosphere), but with a Zelda-like story with great voice acting and memorable characters.

Ok. Now add in FPS mechanics for people that board your ship and for boarding other ships. There has got to be a game that can allow a mod like this. I'm thinking Natural Selection 2.

Avatar image for theoriginalatlas
Atlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 19

#23  Edited By Atlas

I'd like a Bethesda style first-person open-world RPG set in a historical period, one that is conducive to exploration and seeing lots of different environments. Ancient Rome would be a good example - easy travel was prevalent during the era, and so you could see all the great cities and regions of the Mediterranean and beyond; of course the great cities of Italy, but also Gaul, Hispania, Carthage, Athens, Damascus, Tyre, Jerusalem, Alexandria...

And I want CD Projekt Red to write the story and design the main characters.

Iodine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Iodine

A version of Alpha Centauri with updated mechanics and has the fighting done via XCOM style squad battles.

Or Red Dead Redemption.....

ON THE MOON

hwy_61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By hwy_61

TWISTED METAL VS MARIO KART

Ben_H

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#26  Edited By Ben_H

Take an Ace Attorney game, but make it like 10000 cases that are all just as insane with crazy twists. That is my ideal game.

panvixyl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By panvixyl

@hwy_61 said:

TWISTED METAL VS MARIO KART

I haven't played a racer in years but SIGN ME THE FUCK UP!

HerbieBug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By HerbieBug

I want a game that does physical movement in a zero gravity environment well. Nobody has come close. Very few have even tried. I believe that if this were done right, in the right kind of game (probably 3rd person action something), it could potentially become a ubiquitous movement style for that sorta game. By that I mean, from that game on forward, if you're making a sci fi game in space you better damned well make sure your zero-g physics are up to snuff.

I thought Dead Space might be the franchise to lead the way on this, but so far they've gone about it in the laziest way possible; jumping wall to wall and, in the sequel, really basic nav thrust.

Shrimpy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Shrimpy

A samurai game, sort of mix between Skyrim and Red Dead Redemption only styled after movies like Yojimbo and Seven Samurai. Just walking into towns and doing random quests with really good sword fighting gameplay could be amazing.

JasonR86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#30  Edited By JasonR86

A game that has the openness and the lack of information that made the King's Field series so interesting, that has the atmosphere and story telling vagueness and complexity of Dear Esther, and simple gameplay mechanics that don't change but rather adapt to the ever changing level design sort of like Mario games (by that I mean sharing that philosophy but not necessarily that style of gameplay).

TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#31  Edited By TheHT

Original IP, action RPG, massive open world(s), cyberpunk dystopian aesthetic with lovecraftian terror threatening world, multiple character classes with completely unique stories (like The Old Republic but everything including sidequests is unique to a class), ridiculously extensive character creation (appearance, backstory, personality, voice), gunplay like Uncharted 3 (with shootdodging like Max Payne 2), melee weaponry wieldin like Jedi Outcast, hand to hand combat like the Arkham games, powers like Force Unleashed, ground and air vehicle controls like Saints Row 3, bike/animal riding controls like Mount and Blade 1, lots of random events, no territory control BS, no collectibles, theme appropriate dungeons and such, lots of loot (armor, weapons, accessories), AI companions, co-op (with other players using their characters), romance options, rival options, non-happy endings, dialogue choices completely written out (like Dragon Age Origins or Deus Ex), serious story (but not without moments of light-heartedness), faction storylines that are actually affected by being in other factions, no DLC (except proper expansion packs), no subscriptions.

Is that really too much to ask? Gosh.

nodachie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#32  Edited By nodachie

High Fantasy, huge open world, living economy, smart AI

An RPG that will allow me to become a Hero, King or even a Master Merchant. Allows me to be a villain who tempts adventurers to my lair as well as do the usual routine of fighting deadly dragons.

Life span, in which my character grows old and endures a full virtual life. Then allows me to either continue on through my children or find a way to immortality. Maybe even becoming a Lich or a vampire to avoid the cold embrace of death.

Top it off with a rich character system. Starting with thousands of detailed choices for a custom character, then a complex and rich skill/ability/spell/power leveling web to truly make a unique character. Going further with a system of battle scars, in game bonuses for achievements and deep story creation based on AI responses to Player actions.

Basically...D&D fully realized in video game form.

cruxking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By cruxking

a fully realized mount and blade. throw a lord of the rings theme on it and co=op campaign and i'm good for a few years.

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By toowalrus

I'm sure it'd be something like this:

No Caption Provided
MikkaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By MikkaQ

I want something like Skyrim but in a gritty cyberpunk setting.

@Flacracker said:

This is kinda that, but not really. It's basically Spaceteam but on a larger scale. Dramatization not included (unless you want it).

chrjz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By chrjz

KotOR 3... When they announced that they were making that franchise into an MMO I was crushed.

Avatar image for bestusernameever
BestUsernameEver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By BestUsernameEver

It's essentially minecraft, but when you build up into the skybox, the atmosphere starts turning into space, and you can go find completely independent planets to build more things on.

galiant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#38  Edited By galiant

@Cold_Wolven said:

Fallout 4, set in London and theme of the city is an 80's style with music and fashion and a lot of the town is covered in snow due to nuclear winter. Also I want the old style skill point dumping tossed out in favor of Elder's Scrolls style of leveling with Perk trees as well.

Sign me up!

redcream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By redcream

An improved take on Alpha Protocol with more choices, interesting characters and a combat/stealth system that gives justice to being a spy.

Killerfridge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Killerfridge

@Galiant said:

@Cold_Wolven said:

Sign me up!

Get some David Bowie all up in my Fallout

envane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By envane

@MikkaQ: more accurate representation of how it would normally play out ..

spat55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By spat55

Don't know really, but there have been times when I have came up with some excellent ideas, but atm I cant!

AssInAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#43  Edited By AssInAss

It's been made.

Mark of the Ninja. It's basically 2D Tenchu, but actually plays great.

And the freerunning in a big city over cars and buildings seamlessly of Prototype. Literally my dreams being realised, except for being able to jump from light post to light post (which was in Mark of the Ninja, so it's all good).

guttridgeb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By guttridgeb

A Star Wars open world first person shooter set during the Mandalorian Wars.

Aterons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Aterons

I generally love RTS most and blizzard is basically 50% RTS, so really I couldn't be asking for a better game than the ones ( Starcraft 2, warcraft 3 ... etc ) that i have so far, only more releases of equal quality and maybe a blizzard RTS with LOTR/SW theme.

commonoutlier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By commonoutlier

If I am to only use currently existing games...

An epic RPG 4 player co-op, inspired by Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles, with the open world of Fallout/Elder Scrolls, with the controls of Dark Souls, with the visuals and heart of Journey, with the dark humor and environmental story telling of Valve games, and the narration style of Bastion. At least that's what I can think of off the top of my head.

If I am to not use currently existing games...then I just want something so different and innovative I could not have anticipated its existence. And it has co-op as an integral part of the main game, not something tacked on at the last moment.

Mezmero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#48  Edited By Mezmero

A first-person stealth action open world game taking place in a modern day or near future city or town. You play as a character that one day develops telekinetic power. You start small by moving dust particles and have to work out the ability to make it stronger. You can move small objects in your room and eventually become able to lift larger objects. Using the power in different ways through your daily life without being noticed lets you level up your abilities at a faster rate. You need to do jobs daily to pay rent and buy items to help build up your telekinetic power in your room. Using the power makes some jobs easier. Just take care while experimenting as breaking or damaging your room and possessions will require you to do more jobs before buying more stuff to lift with your mind. An extensive physics engine would be required to make goofing around in a realistic world a lot of fun.

Not really sure what the story would be after that. I simply like the idea for complex and experimental game play using such a simple mechanic. I guess you could gain other abilities by meeting other characters in the world who have this gift. Perhaps something involving multiple factions at odds with one another then maybe you become the precursor all-story stay puff marshmllow jesus who saves everyone. I don't know dude I think I have had enough bombast in 2012 to last me a lifetime. Something with a more reserved narrative would be refreshing to see next year. Just imagine a huge realistic urban environment where you can move almost anything with your mind. If you name the main character Nick you can call it PsioNick.

HerbieBug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By HerbieBug

@Shrimpy said:

A samurai game, sort of mix between Skyrim and Red Dead Redemption only styled after movies like Yojimbo and Seven Samurai. Just walking into towns and doing random quests with really good sword fighting gameplay could be amazing.

Yep, I'd be into something like this too. Open world Bushido Blade. Awesome. :D

BabyChooChoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#50  Edited By BabyChooChoo

Darkstalkers 4.

I like to dream big.