#1 Posted by K0rN (775 posts) -
#2 Posted by SilentCommando (607 posts) -

Are we voting based on the games they release or something else?

#3 Posted by Addfwyn (1981 posts) -

Publisher or developer? 
 
Publisher...kinda a weird thing to vote for, but I'd have to go with Atlus because they have really great extras with a lot of the stuff they release.  Which is about the only thing you can celebrate a publisher for I guess.

#4 Posted by pause422 (6237 posts) -

Funny that Activision is up there and it actually has votes...

#5 Posted by K0rN (775 posts) -
@SilentCommando said:
"Are we voting based on the games they release or something else? "

Games, Business, ect. All down to personal preference.
#6 Posted by Erik (416 posts) -

I can't believe that someone voted for Activision and the douch Bob Kodickface.

#7 Posted by Castro (942 posts) -

Ha! It's currently an eight way tie!
 
I chose other because Valve and Blizzard aren't listed. Also, I'm aware that Blizzard and Activision are kinda the same thing, but... whatever.
 
While a lot of those companies have made far more excellent quality games than Valve and Blizzard combined, I figured that Valve and/or Blizzard should get it because they each have as close to a flawless record as you can possibly get. Of course, that's just my opinion.

#8 Posted by Skytylz (4068 posts) -

I like EA now and the direction they are going.

#9 Posted by ManlyBeast (1216 posts) -

I like value.

#10 Posted by Castro (942 posts) -
@ManlyBeast: Then you should pick up Deadly Premonition! In stores now!
#11 Posted by Rhaknar (6299 posts) -

Capcom by far

#12 Posted by Castro (942 posts) -

I should also point out how surprised I am that Nintendo doesn't have any votes yet. That's just crazytown.

#13 Posted by ajamafalous (12312 posts) -
@Castro said:
" I chose other because Valve and Blizzard aren't listed. Also, I'm aware that Blizzard and Activision are kinda the same thing, but... whatever.  While a lot of those companies have made far more excellent quality games than Valve and Blizzard combined, I figured that Valve and/or Blizzard should get it because they each have as close to a flawless record as you can possibly get. Of course, that's just my opinion. "
You are me.
#14 Edited by K0rN (775 posts) -
@Castro said:

"I should also point out how surprised I am that Nintendo doesn't have any votes yet. That's just crazytown."


After the Wii I certainly am not surprised. Its kinda unpopular with hardcore gamers.
#15 Posted by pwnasaurus (1298 posts) -

I LOVE THQ everything they do i pretty much love.
#16 Posted by Famov (760 posts) -

Nintendo.
#17 Posted by IcySandman (481 posts) -

I'm a big Tactical FPS player so Ubisoft.

#18 Posted by ToxicFruit (1884 posts) -
@pause422 said:
" Funny that Activision is up there and it actually has votes... "
why is that funny ? they have not always been this big evil corporation
#19 Posted by Gabriel (4129 posts) -

Who the fuck said EA?  why is Microsoft game studios tied with Sony?
 
Edit: Oh Bioware, I would almost put them in a different category much like with Blizzard and Activision.

#20 Posted by Whisperkill (3046 posts) -
Valve, EA, or Nintendo
#21 Posted by AjayRaz (12643 posts) -

Valve, Capcom, Volitron and Team Ninja.  
 
Rockstar are amazing as well. 

#22 Posted by Skald (4381 posts) -

EA. They have Bioware and DICE.

#23 Posted by SJSchmidt93 (4994 posts) -

I guess EA, because they've got a ton of great partners, i.e. Bioware, Valve, DICE

#24 Posted by Fbomb (1173 posts) -

I went with Atlus, because someone has to release all the crazy stuff no one else would. Plus they're huge into fan support. The combination of both of those make them my favourite, but not necessarily the strength of the library of releases.

#25 Posted by JohnRehill (226 posts) -

EA and Nintendo have to be my favorite.