#1 Posted by Jamer91 (132 posts) -

I was wondering what you guys consider your favorite/most useful piece of gaming gear. It can be anything from a really awesome gaming mouse to a world of warcraft plush toy :). 

the only rules are that it cannot be made by Microsoft, Sony or Nintendo and it cant be a game or a console. 

for me it is probably my halo 3 helmet I got with the legendary edition. I never found much use for it but I still thought it looked really cool :).

#2 Posted by cnlmullen (900 posts) -

Wireless mouse and keyboard. Without it, I can't play games from my couch (I have my computer set up with my home theater) and I just hate playing games sitting up.

#3 Posted by NeoUltima (226 posts) -

My TE stick.

#4 Posted by heatDrive88 (2268 posts) -

I play the majority of my games on the Xbox 360, so my most useful and favourite piece of gaming gear is probably my laptop.

Nothing better than having a quick and portable resource that is infinitely helpful whether I'm stuck and need to bring up a map or solution, or as a way of messaging my friends to jump online to play games with me over Live.

#5 Posted by TheGreatGuero (9130 posts) -

My favorite is probably my Fox McCloud bobblehead I got for picking up Star Fox Adventures on launch day at Target. It's cool, man.

My most useful is the Rockstar duffle bag that came with the limited edition version of GTAIV. I use it whenever I'm taking games and accessories to someone else's hose. It's most convenient!

#6 Posted by Doctorchimp (4069 posts) -

My HDTV. 

Majority of my time is spent on consoles since my friends all have either PS3s or 360's 

And on special occasions like when Star craft II got released I brought computer out to play it on my HDTV and surround sound.

#7 Posted by HitmanAgent47 (8576 posts) -

My hdtv I use as a pc monitor. That's totally useful to me.  

#8 Posted by kalmis (1558 posts) -

My original Xbox. Used it daily for episodes movis and even GB videos

#9 Posted by Jamer91 (132 posts) -
@kalmis said:
" My original Xbox. Used it daily for episodes movis and even GB videos "
how did you get the original x box to play movies and GB video's??
#10 Posted by Synthballs (2193 posts) -

I like my Xbox Controller. It lets me play games =)

#11 Posted by kalmis (1558 posts) -
@Jamer91 said:
" @kalmis said:
" My original Xbox. Used it daily for episodes movis and even GB videos "
how did you get the original x box to play movies and GB video's?? "
Xbox needs to be modded. This is the GB video plugin
#12 Posted by Bollard (5253 posts) -

Either my 1000W Dolby Digital surround sound system I use for my Xbox (which honestly gives me a great advantage in FPSes compared to my friends), or the new Logitech G35 7.1 SS Headset I got for my new rig.

#13 Posted by Bamsen (336 posts) -

Power Glove aawww yeah